Or Honkers, the goose that laid the golden egg. :rofl:

8 Likes

:point_up:

15 Likes

That some pretty… electrifying artwork you’ve got over there

11 Likes

I guess I get to review before all of you suckers
Somebody check on Luna, see if she is ok :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’ve looped a little bit in a room I rarely use just to get a taste (paranoid about damaging something). I notice a difference, but it’s gonna be hard to put it in words. The first analogy that comes is “cooking the air” there is a noticeable difference in texture. I imagined some kind of white smoke. We’ll see what happens in the next room after more time.

I’ll update a little later

40 Likes

tenor (1)

28 Likes

Zeus looking at this release

27 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

17 Likes

Would this help to clean old cigarette smoke from the walls ?
I’ve tried an ozone generator but not sure if it worked. And some people say it actually makes it worse . Not sure …

6 Likes

If I play this field with the Thor mandala, would it allow me to… summon the bifrost?

8 Likes

153fae324b53557d817181691839

Can I ascend like this?

13 Likes

I scrolled down real quick just to see if anyone did this yet. Well done.

6 Likes

Got this looping in the car, let’s see how things are in the morning :sweat_smile:.

9 Likes

Awesome @Zen! You were post #33 for a field that cost a number of threes! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

1.21 gigawatts is what you need.

2 Likes

This is bloody fascinating. Can’t wait to hear the stories

13 Likes

@Zen @Dr_Manhattan anything new to report?

6 Likes

Car smelling good now! When I open the door I get that hot odor but goes away within a second, and after that it’s done.

Also played it around where we keep our shoes in the house and that space is much less “dense” in polluted air.

18 Likes

Been leaving my phone on loop with this in my car as well. All those climbing shoes get stanky :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Legendary :joy:

4 Likes