Lightstream Item Announcement

"To prevent the meddlesome from interfering with the Lightstream, I recommend you open https://ko-fi.com/album/Lightstream-I3I5FMCAQ with an item you want to imprint and follow the instructions to create the item.

Edit: The Lightstream is maintained by Caladrius and is safe, as it has always been. My link was interrupted when the frequency was switched, so to speak, to prevent conflict. The beings guarding it have been beefed up and given more aggressive instructions. In fact, this item will help you absorb negative energy and energetic attacks.

The Lightstream will soon be activated with commands for higher subscriber levels, and used as a portal to access group spells, should you wish to receive the benefits.

For everyone else the Lightstream will work as normal and there is no unwanted exposure to these additional energies (you will invoke them by intentional command), although the physical presence of an item may be beneficial. The Lightstream will stream through the item as a dynamic stream of energy, not the same as a permanently fielded item.

I highly recommend imprinting crystal wands or similar, as these items will work particularly well for magick, energy work, and healing (drawing Reiki symbols, for example), even if you are only subscribed to the base tier…

Of course, the Lightstream is better protected than ever. Those who keep trying to hit it are only going to wreck themselves if they don’t check themselves. I have invoked the highest level of angelic warriors for its protection, as well as Caladrius and other servitors. And there is more - WAY more, that I won’t spill the beans on. Just don’t try it. It’s a terrible idea."

1 Like