Likeminded Partners/Relationships

For the record, this applies to all relationships, not just romantic.

How many of you have people around you - physically, (I am just curious) that are as spiritually attuned as you are? Maybe this is just me, but there is absolutely nobody physically close to me that is like this. I have friends abroad that are incredible in this regard. But nobody close to me.

Do any of you have unattuned partners? If so, how do you deal with them? And also, WHY do you choose to remain in a committed relationship to them? (Despite the large gap in awareness between you two?) I am sure after a while it can get exhausting dating someone who just doesn’t get “it”.

Maybe some of you can relate to this, maybe not, just wanted to start a conversation surrounding this topic.

6 Likes

it’s a draw like minded friends mandala

also the spiritual mindset is good for this.

About the other questions I do not have an idea to tell you

3 Likes

This wasn’t really a question, lol. It’s more of a prompt for conversation, but thanks.

3 Likes

My best friend gets it, but he’s 3000 miles away lol.

I’ve stopped talking to all of my old friends here in Miami except for 1, which is on neutral grounds regarding morphic fields and stuff… I’ve made him playlists in the past and he Maybe listened a handful of times… I think he 75% doesn’t believe but he accepts the fact it’s a part of who i am lol i only see him like twice a month or something like that.

I’m cool with not having friends for the most part, all i need is my goddess, my best friend, my immediate relatives and the family I’ve come to know here in the Sapien medicine community.

I don’t feel lonely at all, i have a magical blast every day haha

16 Likes

I also, with the use of Kep’s fields, reached a new level. I was left one-on-one with myself. No one from my past life is with me anymore. But I don’t regret it at all.
There is still my family and of course all of you, my dear friends from the Sapien universe!
Love you all!

7 Likes

damn i had to turn on anonymous mode, i ask myself this question along with a whole bunch of others (values etc)

I guess I keep reminding myself everyone progresses at different rates, I ‘allow’ (not criticize) them to continue with their current perspective while overtime bring in my perspective…

When arguments arise I’m sure to indicate that we all have a path, and some move faster than others.

Not in a way to dismiss them but to show understanding and maybe overtime they will start to question it on their own and move towards a more spiritually inclined path.

with the family is a bit more in a “funny” manner i bring up points as I understand there’s years of programming deeply rooted within.

4 Likes

We actually broke up lol

2 Likes

Have to travel thousands miles just to talk to someone like that.

Used to have an “unattuned” partner for seven years. 1/10 won’t do again.

3 Likes

I am the same exact way, I really empathize with you. I am going through something similar right now actually.

1 Like

Yep… It kinda sucks, doesn’t it? Why are we so scattered around the globe, I wonder

1 Like