Lion and confidence mandala

Why are these mandalas causing fear within me???

1 Like

Resistance perhaps. Your subconscious mind just trying to adjust

1 Like

Its a personality aspect that changes you if you use mandalas, Lion is different from Thor, but Thor is different from you, so is lion different from you, as Imogen above said, it is different from your personality, therefore possible Resitence can come up because your Ego fears to lose its stabiliy if anohter “Personality” invades

4 Likes

What @anon46074933 said. Basically, you’re trying to change an aspect of your personality that’s there “for your protection,” without having healed the wound that this aspect of your current personality has been protecting. So, your “ego” is fearing the “death” you’re trying to impose upon it with these confidence mandalas.

If I were in your situation, I’d be listening to lots of Ego Dissolution and SLR, whilst doing a little soul searching to see what traumas I want to be healing. So that I can prepare myself to take my journey to that confident, empowered being that I want to be.

5 Likes

I am usually nice and maybe its because of that

The lion will be making you a bit dominant lol

And my ego is in conflict for I fear dominance

Yea don’t worry about it. It will calm down once you get used to the energy

Great! So, now you’ve identified for yourself one of the places you can begin your healing work.

Hey @WellBeing can you tell me how to use the lion mandala do i have to stare at it and say any word in order to activate it or i can just print and keep it with me?

Check out Sapien’s Instagram.