List of Ambient Fields

Let make a list of all ambient fields that can be played in the background along with other audios. I have confusion regarding some.

1. Pranic Swirls (not sure)
  2. Environmental Energy Accumulator ( not sure)
  3. Lay line nod point.
  4. Plasma flower.
  5. Air revitalizer
  6. White light
  7. All fields in the radio app.
13 Likes

Blessings for the Hearth and Home

7 Likes

Good thread post! :hugs:

8 Likes

Pranic swirls is not ambient field and some on the radio too.

8 Likes
  1. Yes, it is.

Also:

Also:

• Atmospheric Vibration Riser :heart:
  • Powerful Positive Vibes :purple_heart:
  • Radiate Positivity :yellow_heart:

etc.

Edit though: “in the background”? Well I sometimes let these play in another room (and also at lowest volume while outdoors) BUT didn’t overlapped them directly/in the same room with other fields yet (as far as I remember).

10 Likes

Perhaps other ambient fields but you could listen to your personal playlist while those play in the background.

4 Likes

Thanks for confirming Zen! :pray:t2: I still have doubts about combinations lol

4 Likes
  • The sacred sanctuary

This field attracts me most of all (I don’t have it yet) …

There are very few reviews … I think its action and high (relatively) price are not clear to everyone …

5 Likes

Plus to the list (probably) you can add The Essence OF Mantras

@Bronyraur sorry. you have already added it (did not notice) :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

@Ugninis = one of the finest gentlemen of the forum, as usual :blossom: No problem at all! :rabbit: Will be waiting for a more detailed review from you ^^

3 Likes

Ohhh this one is magical :heart_eyes: i feel in wonderland mixed with somewhere in heaven

5 Likes

don’t seduce :slight_smile:

everything in good time (writing for myself)

4 Likes

Yes! This is the bomb for me! This is not just ambient audio, but also sort of a portal to some heavenly energies.

Also, The Essence of Mantras. Mantras and their energy affect the inside and the outside. In 1998, still unaware of most things, I visited an Ashram in Rishikesh in India, mainly because they had free boarding and lodging (as a backpacking student in a foreign country trying to pinch pennies lol)

In the night, I could see a lot of angelic beings, divine energies, etc., and it just blew my mind. I felt healed, loved, and rejuvenated. Contrary to what people think, not all monasteries and ashrams exude good energy (I’ve been in Buddhist monasteries in Nepal and Tibet that have worse energies than the local ranch market, thanks to sickly energies, sexual abuse, etc.) - but this blew my mind. And then I found out the reason - the Ashram was founded in the 1940s and since then, there was an unbroken practice of reciting certain mantras in a chorus non-stop throughout the day. The Ashram was divided into multiple shifts and there was always a group that recited the mantra till the next group took over. So 50+ years of non-stop mantra recitation, the whole environment was filled with massive amounts of energy and seemed to attract many benevolent beings.

I’ve had a taste of similar energy playing the Essence of Mantras audio non-stop in my place, along with Sacred Sanctuary, Leyline, Plasma Flower, and White Light audios.

31 Likes

Far-UVc Bergamot and Sandalwood

7 Likes

Pranic swirls is the most powerful…

After listening 3 to 4 times…

It’s energy booster…

4 Likes
9 Likes

Atmospheric Vibration Riser
Positive Vibration Energy for Self/Environment

1 Like

Raindrops is really nice too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

also the live meditation!

The tracks here are streamed and infused with energies to raise the vibration of the environment around you and yourself,

3 Likes