Listening advices

Hello guys, so I have these and I am listening to it daily is this enough, can I add one more stack or is it too many?

First,
-The Point of No Return 1x
-Blueprint of Life 1x

For stacks (Will be listened each in free time in my day)

Height
-Height Booster 3x
-HGH 3x
-Transform Fat to Stem Cells 2x

Weight Loss/Metabolism
-Enhanced Fat Metabolism 3x
-Glycolysis with UCP Gene Activation 3x
-Fat Burner Genetic Advantage 3x
-Super Metabolism Boost and Weight Loss with Cellulite Reduction 3x
-Extreme Fat Burn: Thermogenic Weight Loss 3x

Uncategorized, (Will listen to if I have more free time in my day)
-Anti Aging 3x
-Face Sculptor 3x
-Male Enhancement

For After Listening,
-Automated Grounding 1x
-Golden Elixir 3x

So is this correct guys? For Physical Change I am wanting it to be permanent, also I am wanting to add Skin Lightening stack, and some body hair removal, so is it still possible?

Stacks look good

Except for the male enhancement?

Its best to target specific thing on their own so the fields focus and reach only so and so area.

But like after face sculptor and anti aging? I dont want to get into your business but if you want to improve that area because its age related then yeah you can have the anti aging along and maybe check this field’s post and comments and see if you want to add it to that stack

New Release : The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

But no the face sculptor, for the face make one separate.

Also for questions regarding how many stacks you could listen to every day, thats mostly up to how strong and robust your energy systems are to sustain all of that without getting overwhelmed

There are a lot of questions that are answered here:

Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

:)

amm, it’s difficult to say whether your current stack is “enough” or not, as the effectiveness of subliminal programs can vary from person to person. That being said, it’s important to listen to your body and not overload yourself with too many subliminals at once.

Umm

These are not subliminals though, but energy charged audios - so called morphic fields…