Listening to audio with dolby atmos effect is better? In what way do you listen to the audios?

No not at all. Just play it the standard way. To get quicker results loop it whilst sleeping, or with Theta / Delta Entrainment. Adding DSP effects to the audio will not supercharge the fields, only change them in a way that may hinder the results. :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome Dagon! As long as u can hear it, it will work. Audio or video quality doesn’t matter. Listen to the videos the SUGGESTED amount of times in description. Sapien Medicine/Dreamweaver himself has said for most videos 2-3 times is all that’s needed, unless directed otherwise. That more isn’t better. The important thing is consistency!

4 Likes

Please disable any filter or enhancement, filter and enhancement are the same thing it doesn’t make the sound pure. You should need a pure sound so disable any sound enhancement in your windowns control panel and put the quality to max of the HZ always listen to max quality 1080p so you can hear the audio the way the producer produced it a good non-superbass (my opnion) headphone, also be careful it what you wish to hear so you don’t change a natural body.

2 Likes

Dolby Atmos (or DTS:X for that matter) does not really change the quality or basic content of the audio track, and hence distortion is not a worry here. Depending on what receiver you are using, it just upmixes from 2-channel stereo to 5.1/7.1/9/1 simulating the height effects. Generally, if the content is not originally created for Atmos (like Sapien’s audios), upmixing can sound awful sometimes. But if it sounds good, spatial surround sound can make the listening experience amazing! So, it may help, if it “engrosses” and enhances your listening experience and makes you pay “attention” - not because it is now more spatial or multichannel. I listen to a lot of Sapien videos on my TV and Home Theater these days, and my Sound system upmixes everything to 9.1.4 - and the audios are as effective (if not more for the above said reason) as listening to via a phone speaker.

Sapien’s audios are not subliminals or binaural beats, so quality is really not a factor, as long as the basic information in the audio track is not distorted.

8 Likes

For one, audio does not matter at all. It’s the energy within the audio. Audio is just a conduit to express the energy it contains. Sapiens words. So no. Whether you play it on Dolby or not doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter if you play another song on top of it.

1 Like

What exactly would distort the basic information in this case?

Someone said that I should disable enhancements under Realtek speaker properties but I can’t find the enhancements tab on my laptop (it doesn’t have it) to do this. Would this be a problem?

In advanced tab you should be able to put the HZ and bits to max. About the dolby audio it’s the ehancement and i think it’s the reason you aren’t getting results. It’s different from my control panel, here ehancements is a check box and in other’s there a a bunch of check boxes for different effects. You need to know how to disable dolby or unnistall, also i don’t know your tabs i think you missed something that would disable it.

1 Like

What about the immediate mode? Do you think it makes any difference?

1 Like

I’ll try that now. Wonder what @FBI_cyber_division and @GoddessesAndGod think of this.

Also @lol have you given this a try?

1 Like

Unfortnately I have not given this a try. Do you think I should?

1 Like

Maybe. There’s nothing to lose is there?

1 Like

Also do you hear it earphones ? or headphones ? i hope it’s headphones, a decent one.

1 Like

No no headphones. I hear it directly from the laptop.

that’s bad

What? Isn’t that what is recommended?

if you say you aren’t getting results and the other says they have, what is the problem ?

1 Like

Don’t know? Probably time?

I mean I’ve never heard people over here saying headphones are better than speakers. In fact, it’s the opposite. So I don’t know man.

Will try these fields without dolby and see from now.

In reality, most say it is better with headphones.

1 Like

Don’t know what to say lol. This is news to me.

1 Like

Do you have a phone? Put the phone on your heart region while laying down and try to meditate while playing the field.

1 Like