Listening to fields after chemotherapy

How long after having a chemotherapy session one is able to listen to detox fields, anticancer ver 2.0, etc?

2 Likes

It’s an intensive process so I’d suggest to wait a few weeks until body recovers fully

How about the DNA repair system? Can I listen to it without waiting for weeks?

Hmm only dream can confirm your questions but it depends on your body as well.

In the meantime, any intercession audio could help you. Maybe Aliens.

I do believe chemotherapy might damage DNA to some degree but I’d still suggest to wait a while. But I suggest you ask dream since he knows better

2 Likes

This one should be fine.

5 Likes

Yes it can help to remove the effects of the therapy

2 Likes

it’s good. However the description is incomplete. It doesn’t specify how long after chemotherapy one should listen to it. Anyway thanks.

1 Like

I’m familiar with benefits of many fields, however the important issue here is the time. Anyway thank you. I’m going to try a new method before listening to the dna repair system. Joe Dispenza told in a motivational speech that those individuals whom practiced to imagine opening of the dna plus sending feelings of gratitude towards the dna were able to open the dna 25%.

2 Likes

I can understand why you would be confused. Whether it is signified to listen after all the chemotherapy sessions (when chemo is done) or if its fine to listen to right after a chemotherapy session. I think after a session is fine but not too sure cause it might not be best to negate the radiation as it kills of cells. Mmm, I will make sure with dream when I get the chance.

The plasma audios are certainly good though. Negentropy is precisely the kind of energy you need after radiation as radiation is entropy, and plasma is negentropy that can bring the body back to balance.

11 Likes

use pure magnetic heart coherence,

I wish there was a “heart and brain coherence” field. :thinking:

1 Like

There’s a full body coherence one! It’s track three from Mythic

Also, perhaps Plasma Brain of Youth could be useful, too

1 Like

Yes. I read it again now and noticed. Thanks. However I guess as I received a nuclear injection few days ago a full body coherence that Jamesbond suggested may work better for me. I should think about it.

1 Like

So yeah, an hour or two after a session, listening to anti cancer and radiation removal is best suggested.

9 Likes

thank you
and Happy new year :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Plasma audios may have stem cell content. In this case, do you think the negentropy can dominant the DNA of the cancer cells?

I wish there was a thread in which you could recommend a list of fields which are good for those who have cancer.

2 Likes

you know, I always search about my questions. That’s why I rarely ask questions. I’ve seen these threads before.
What I said was actually a request from Sammy as his answers are reliable. For example last night I was thinking about blood purifier and asked myself whether this field gives nutrients to all cells even cancerous cells or it’s smart enough and the negentropy makes it impossible for cancer cells to receive nutrients. You see that I’ve asked another question above. Not ordinary members can answer to all these questions that I’ve asked. I think if we have a sperate thread about this issue it will help some current members and many of those whom may find this forum in the future.

1 Like