Lists Of Hypothetical Stacks

@adelellama gpo hasn’t created a stack for women’s motivation yet. You can use all the audios in the stack with no problems except for these hormone audios, which may possibly have gender-specific effects which would not work well for women:

The Testosterone Boost x2
Reduce Estrogen x3
The DHT Overwhelming Presence x2
Androstenol for Men x2
DHEA Boost x2

For example, The Testosterone Boost is not recommended for females, and DHEA Boost could possibly raise testosterone levels undesirably for women. Reduce Estrogen helps some women with hormonal problems, but I’m not sure whether it would work well for everyone, and whether it would increase motivation for women the way it would for men.

Meno-Unpause should be the best audio to optimise women’s hormones, but I’m not sure as to whether it would increase motivation specifically.

You will probably get a significant motivation boost from all the other audios already. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just like @uial mentioned, you would have to remove all the men’s hormone audios, listed in uial’s post above. Yes, another good idea from uial, you could try adding in Meno-Unpause, if you desire.
I will update the list and put in a Women’s Motivation Stack soon. Thank you.

1 Like

Hypothetical Women’s Motivation Stack:

The Hyper State Sleep x2
Caffeine and Energy Surge
Stop Procrastinating
Gamma Brain Wave (Patreon)
Dopamine Receptor Repair x2
Experimental Parkinson’s Treatment
Dopamine Redux (Google Play, Spotify)
Alpha and Beta Endorphins (Google Play, Spotify)
BDNF x2
Meno-Unpause (if desired) x2
Acetylcholine Production (Patreon, The Sapien Trust)
Depression Relief x2
Jing Restoration
Endocrine System Rejuvenation (every other day) x2

4 Likes

Appreciated thank you, both of you

2 Likes

Os there a Stack for teeth repair? And one to protect against EMF (5g is coming bros)

Hi @Turquinho!
Welcome to the Forum.

Hypothetical Teeth Repair Stack:

Teeth Regeneration x3
Transform Fat to Stem Cells x3
Vitamin D Production (if required) x3

4 Likes

Hypothetical EMF Protection Stack:

Emf Shielding (every 3 hrs) x3
Radiation Protection and Removal (every 3 hrs) x3
3g4g5g Protection (every 3 hrs) x3
Negative Ion Generator (every 3 hrs) x3
Automated Grounding
The Schuman Resonance

3 Likes

Dude, thx for the fast response! Should I put gum recover as well? Before teeth?

2 Likes

You’re welcome.
If required, you can add Gum Regeneration x3 before or after Teeth Regeneration.

3 Likes

Thx again brother! Much appreciation!

2 Likes

Now that Dream has made Automated Grounding, perhaps it should be added to the EMF Protection and Anti-Anxiety stacks (and a few others?) too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you @uial for the suggestions.

Added Automated Grounding to the EMF Protection Stack and the Anti-Anxiety Stack.

Added Etheric Cord Cutter & Cloaking Field (Patreon) to the Negative Entity Removal, Negative Energy Removal & Shielding Stack.

Added Probability Alteration and Luck to the Abundance & Luck Stack.

Added Divine Love, Love Graviton and Unconditional You (all on Patreon) to the Love Stack.

Added Myostatin (Patreon, The Sapien Trust) and Automated Calves and Feet Muscle Workout with Joint Strengthening to the Super-Fitness Stack.

Added Hope and Happiness to the Happy Stack.

5 Likes

I got an idea for this thread.
Since gpo mostly posts large stacks targeted towards one purpose with multiple fields,
I thought I’d add my experience and share which field-combinations work very well (for me)
Let’s start off with Confidence:

• Transmutation of Lower and Basal Energies (This field is so incredibldy underrated, especially when you feel “the urge” you should definitely play this)
  • Confidence, Dominance, Authority Sigil
  • Confidence & Fear Reduction Mandala
4 Likes

Hello, wonderful people. I need an opinion about stack for a job search. But the problem is I do not know what would or could I do. Just I am in this phase of my life where I feel lost and I need a change. Any ideas? @gpo
Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

Hello @Nena, here are some ideas. Perhaps some of these will help you find your path forwards and opportunities that suit you. Luck can help you to be more in harmony with your path, and the crystal audios below may help in many ways related to a new job, making changes and inspiration.

Probability Alteration and Luck
Higher Self Connection (Dream Seeds)
Taffeite Crystal Energy (Dream Seeds)
Heart and Solar Plexus Chakra (Gumroad)
Crown and Third Eye Chakra (Gumroad)
Hand of Glory (Dream Seeds)
Powerful Good Luck Energy
Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance
Abundance and Prosperity mandala or Draw Luck mandala (Instagram)
Citrine (Google Play, Spotify)
Malachite (Google Play, Spotify)
Crystal Kingdom 2 Album (Google Play, Spotify)

7 Likes

Hello

I was wondering about a Male Enhancement stack.

Was thinking of stacking
Experimental Male Enhancement
High 2.0
DHT Overwhelming Presence
Testosterone Boost
Reduce Estrogen
Urinary Incontenece audio(to strengthen PC muscle)

Opinions or other recommendations are welcome.
Thanks

4 Likes

Thank you @uial very much for your suggestion. I will try. I never used chakra or cristal audios. Should I choose some or listen all?

2 Likes

@Nena You’re welcome. I hope they help!

You can try them all or choose some. It’s entirely up to you. You could try playing each of them, then see which ones you enjoy and what feels good to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: I recommend trying all of the chakra audios if you haven’t used them before. They are very good for many things. Heart and Solar Plexus Chakra should help with finding a job you would like and Crown and Third Eye Chakra could help with inner clarity, but they’re all great.

You can also listen to Energy Blockage Removal with chakra growth and stimulation.

5 Likes

Thank you very much! :heart::pray:

2 Likes

Hi! The Anti-Anxiety Stack may help with depression as well.

2 Likes