Lists Of Hypothetical Stacks

@Nena You’re welcome. I hope they help!

You can try them all or choose some. It’s entirely up to you. You could try playing each of them, then see which ones you enjoy and what feels good to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: I recommend trying all of the chakra audios if you haven’t used them before. They are very good for many things. Heart and Solar Plexus Chakra should help with finding a job you would like and Crown and Third Eye Chakra could help with inner clarity, but they’re all great.

You can also listen to Energy Blockage Removal with chakra growth and stimulation.

5 Likes

Thank you very much! :heart::pray:

2 Likes

Hi! The Anti-Anxiety Stack may help with depression as well.

2 Likes

Added BDNF to the Imagination Stack, NoFap/Addiction Stack, Brain Stack, ADD/ADHD Stack, Women’s Motivation Stack, Men’s Motivation Stack, Happy Stack and Anti-Anxiety Stack.

Added Empathic Shielding (Gumroad) to the Negative Entity Removal, Negative Energy Removal & Shielding Stack.

2 Likes

Is enough to listen the stack one time per day?

Thank you @uial for the suggestion.

Added Schumann Resonance to the Psychic Development Stack, Brain Stack, Brainwave Stack, Love Stack, EMF Protection Stack, Chakra Stack and Negative Entity Removal, Negative Energy Removal & Shielding Stack

1 Like

Productivity-Combo

• Productivity (Tag, Audio or Mandala)
  • Slow Down Perception Of Time
  • Dopamine Redux or Dopamine Overload
2 Likes

Thank you @anon17734191 for the suggestion.

Added Stop Procrastinating, Unstoppable Willpower and Slow Down the Perception of Time to the ADD/ADHD Stack.

2 Likes

Add in the unlimited energy tag .

2 Likes

I see myself walking around like a Christmas Tree

3 Likes

You gotta do ,what you gotta do.

1 Like

Energy Blockage Removal New Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEpjQGlWSfI

1 Like

Sir can you make stack for full body nerve healing? When I touch all parts of my body in general, I experience a decrease in sensation.

We already have one exclusive body nerve healing in Patreon, which is of 40 minutes.

3 Likes

Updated Brain Stack and Booster Stack.

6 Likes

Updated Alpha-Male Stack and Sleep Stack.

3 Likes

Updated EMF Protection Stack, Psychic Development Stack and Anti-Anxiety Stack.

8 Likes

Aye gpo! Back with the stacks! Mindsets get any introduction to past stacks?

4 Likes

Yeah, will probably add some of the Mind Settings audios to the Abundance & Luck Stack later on.

6 Likes

Do you make nerve health stacks for the whole body for people to reach easily? (and Clicking the forum button on its home page enlightmentstates does not redirect here)