Live in a dorm - music to play in the kitchen

@anon728190 Can the effect of plasma flower go beyond walls?
If I for example play it in my 11 kvm room, would my roommate’s room be affected by it (the other side of the wall) … or should all the doors be open for that?

And thank you all for the recommendations <3

this is true in my experience.

but there’s also an adjusting period (and multiple ones at that).

when i play this at work, it encourages everyone affected to share their true feelings.

this is great in the long run, but not everyone is prepared to communicate at such a high degree of transparency.

it works with my job as i’m currently a youth worker and i get paid to support teens and my fellow coworkers emotionally.

there have been coworkers and teens that left my environment because they weren’t ready to be that transparent. the ones that stayed always communicated how they felt in each and every moment.

1 Like

@psynergy
Waoooo… that would be interesting in my dorm AHAHA… sooo many unsaid things going on… but they do it in a gentle and positive way, right?

1 Like

depends on the soul.

i work with teens who know how to socialize and i also work with teens who don’t.

i don’t know about your situation, but everything will resolve as it needs.

i would view it more in a non-dualistic mindset.

what i mean is that because you’re in a more public communal environment, you may have to accept whatever will happen happens for the benefit of everyone involved.

if there’s a screaming match, it was meant to happen for those involved. a screaming match may actually be a good and positive thing for those involved.

if there are new friendships forming, it again was meant to happen.

that’s just my experience with plasma flower. it’s not about gentleness, it’s about order and how that order will manifest itself.

there are nice people who do good things, but they’re not ‘good’. i hope that makes sense in this context as well.

3 Likes

It’s okay, You are welcome,

Well for that one question we should ask someone another
I really don’t know

All I know when you start playing with plasma flower and emphatic shielding, you will have massive good influence on all these people around you, and you will definitely make some change there, and make yourself and them to have great days ahead. I am sure in that

Print and carry it near you (size doesnt matter)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuHxSbNgFuL/

(doesn’t have to be loud)

I think the plasma goes beyond wall but since its harmonious positive lifebuilding energy, it shouldn’t be a problem.

this also raises your vibrations room

1 Like

Wauw thank you. I have already bought the empathic shielding audio, but it is also good with the mandala. Crazy, it really works?

I’m really considering the Plasma Flower, maybe I will buy it tomorrow, want to feel the vibe in the kitchen when I have heard the empathic shield first.

Thank yooou guys!

Of course, his stuff always works :smiley:

dont spam the empathic audio, play it once and it will last a while

But in the description, it says that you need to play it 3 times.

So when I need shilding only for myself I don’t need to play it 3 times but only 1?

oh right, the spiritzone shield has to be played once…

i know a friend that ran it for hours and told me he got exhausted, so dont spam it endlessly around

Ah yeah I was going to add this in my original post but I forgot as I was writing it :D

1 Like

Okay so i bought the plasma flower, can’t wait to play it tomorrow in the kitchen.

How low can you play it - like really low? Because the water sound is really loud, don’t think the others would like to hear it in the long run… but then I had to play it when they are not there… :)

1 Like

when you have the time OM has answered many questions related to Plasma Flower:

Okay so the first time i played Plasma Flower, the others in the kitchen began to laugh and ask what i played, ahahaha wonderful! <3
How many times should it be played, every day, 1 time? How long will the effect work after it is played?
Cant find that in the other thread…

1 Like

As much as you can.

Atleast 2-3x

You can play it from a different source and still use other sapiens audio.

1 Like

Play it low volume, as much as possible, so the field will gradually increase and bring more and more benefits to you and those around you.

you can keep it on loop forever :smiley:
it does not overload you as it is mainly an environmental field and safe for everyone.

2 Likes

I agree, you can loop it without any worry to be exhausted or whatever

And plasma flower can be even played simultaneously with others fields in same time as OM confirmed us already

Also emphatic shielding can’t make you overloaded even in many listenings, don’t worry

I hope you and your friends will having pleasant experiences with these tools

2 Likes

@anon728190

Nice man! I have played plasma flower VERY quite same time as other music all day, and people are positive, yes (best purchase ever!)

I also had a craxy experience: I was in the kitchen after I had played empathic shielding and exorcism rite alot for myself. When one of my friends in the kitchen entered, I started to get really really happy/euphoric, like I was high on weed… :rofl:. ahahahah, is it his energy affecting me? He was like, what do I do, what is so funny…

So yeah, I can surely still feel the good energies ahaha

7 Likes