Live in a dorm - music to play in the kitchen

IMO it’s a bit much to play the vibration series when there are other random people around, mainly because people can have “detox” symptoms and I don’t think it is fair to them to do this without also giving them a way to deal with what comes up (if they need it).

Environmental fields or “lighter” fields are a safer bet:
white light waves
Atmospheric vibration raiser
Radiate positivity
Repel Negative Energy
Uplift Yourself (and those around you)
Childlike Wonder
A Belly full of laughter
Hope and Happiness
Become Whole

+1 When there are no ppl around, or on low volume when others cant hear it (e.g. when there is already music playing) is Exorcism rite.
But if people hear it there will be questions :D

Plasma flower (paid) is the best,
there is also the new environmental negentropic field which is probably great but I don’T have it.

6 Likes

Thank you @MonkeyOwl, I will make a playlist of what you suggested and try to play it when I return to the dorm to night. I will keep you posted of how it is going. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

People living there are very skeptical about all concerning vibrations, positive psychology ect. - it could be nice to uplift them a bit, especially during these times … :crazy_face:

@MonkeyOwl
Oh yes, that would be interesting. I really LOVE the exorcism rite, it works on my everytime. Could hear it all day, really like the like angel singing haha :heart_eyes: :pray:
But yeah, you can’t just give it to everybody. Like you are in some sort of horror movie :rofl:

2 Likes

Plasma Flower can make people and environment calm.

4 Likes

@Sunflawy is the music/melody in plasma flower good?

1 Like

If you can, buy The Plasma Flower, it will affect every single person you share living spaces with and can replace several fields listed above.

1 Like

Emphatic shielding from gumroad will do so much as for you as well for others
Music is also pleasant

2 Likes

Yes, the music is most watery.

1 Like

@anon728190
But will “empathic shielding” shield my abilities away too? Like if I listen to if, I can’t feel people like at all? So it is like all or nothing? :thinking:

I was once in situation like you, but it was at my job
So many different kinds of people
Playing emphatic shielding I noticed my energy and energies of others were cleared from all negatives energies and mood was lifted, it was like protection from further pollution
Atmosphere was beautiful then and nothing can affect you, mostly
Although it’s temporary field it would be enough playing once or twice a day, but more better

It just clear negative energy not positive, you can still have great times with them don’t worry

@anon728190 but I can’t feel their blockages right? If I want to heal for example?

But yeah, the effect is only temporary, so maybe I should buy the field also, it is not a lot of money, if I can get ride of all those emotions ahaha.

@Fender_Cad
The Plasma flower is a little expansive… mmh… I will meditate on it, don’t have to decide today, but thank you very much for the advice! :heart:

1 Like

I don’t know how better to explain you
What I noticed, when you play this field with them, your and their mood rise up, and they are simply in the pleasant state of being, where you and they can’t think about your blockages so often, so they can’t impose their negative beliefs on you, not they would have time for it because of their blessed mood lol

As you play this field more and more, you will notice happy states in all of you, and you will sometimes simply forget on your limitations lol
But that’s how it’s… that’s how was by me at job

Maybe I am exaggerate it, but I only think you need to only play this field whole day and see for yourself and your friends… that’s what I would do to feel whole time protected and in good mood, and music is so pleasant

Sorry if I didn’t answer on your question, my eng is sometimes limited or often lol

1 Like

Sensitive here as well, too emphatic. My personal favorites are Soul core restoration and Knight Mindset but these are more for personal use.

Just to add from the excellent suggestions you received, I always play Blessings for the Hearth and Home everyday, I feel it clears stale energy and raises vibrations as well.

2 Likes

@anon728190 Wauw, so I should just play Empathic shielding in the kitchen?
Sounds like a dreamfield, haha. Okay, I’ll try… so then i dont need the plasma flower?

Everyone needs plasma flower! :smiley:

But on another note, the uplift field that Monkeyowl recommends will have a node effect and thus connecting all of you in a better and more compassionate way.

It’s an impressive idea to have Empathic Shield playing for everyone. When they are carrying less stuff from each other they will go smoother about their words and their way of interaction will reflect a better version of themselves.

And Essence of Mantras is a great field to help themselves naturally reflect their better self, specially if you gonna have Become Whole playing as well.

3 Likes

Plasma flower would be just plus to all this, cause you can even plasma flower play in same time with emphatic shielding and that would just make much more pleasant atmosphere there, plasma flower is another one level of course better

1 Like

You know I really think this field should be in every stack, for the mornings, for the days you come after work wondering where your ‘self’ has been for most of the day, when you are having your afternoon coffee or your early night snack, when you preparing to sleep for a well rested night. Truly an amazing field with different effects that are special to it.

4 Likes

Also these

The Air Revitalizer
Far-UVc Bergamot and Sandalwood

4 Likes

Also you could try this and see your experience

Armor Of Light and Glory

I have just found it

2 Likes

@anon728190 Can the effect of plasma flower go beyond walls?
If I for example play it in my 11 kvm room, would my roommate’s room be affected by it (the other side of the wall) … or should all the doors be open for that?

And thank you all for the recommendations <3