Looking for one audio

Self Healing and Acceptance on Patreon.

3 Likes

Thanks guys
I appreciate your answers
But I just today found this description and please don’t attack me but I don’t like it cause I am person who love to change myself drastically mentally and physically. I am always moving to changes, that’s reason::

" You will have the level of confidence you have always dreamed of having without changing anything about yourself ?? ( I was like what! I don’t want that, no way no way!)"

I am using vibration of creation only(I like it off course)
And I think that’s wrong that I created this thread cause I can’t accept myself, no way, I need change, more changes… I have listened whole week become whole and I don’t like where it goes, please no offence… it’s great field but not for me obviously… I just wanted that feeling of wholeness but with changing “me” that’s reason I used it but it’s wrong, not my goal

And I think this self acceptance is the almost same like become whole field… I will gave up from these, I am sorry

Is that one older vesion of Self Love and Acceptance from here:

https://www.patreon.com/dreamweaver1/posts?filters[search_query]=mental%20health

Or is it completely different one?

Without a longer description I can’t be sure, but the titles sound so much alike that I bet the track on the Mental Health album is a newer version of the track I linked to. Good find. I missed that. Thank you. It really was a wonderful track to listen to. I could feel the love and acceptance going into my organs just like the description says, Mantak Chia style.

1 Like

Thank you!

I listen to Self Love and Acceptance multiple times a day and have similar experience with it. Whole album is great, to be honest.

1 Like

What do you feel? Is ego fighting back?

1 Like

No, not at all! I don’t feel any resistance, I simply enjoy listening to the whole Mental Health Album.

EDIT: I didn’t see you were replying to @anon728190. Sorry.

I am feeling my old demons which I don’t like to face on surface it force me to be same as I was
I don’t wanna be same as I was
It’s like saying it me it’s okey to be like that but I know it’s not okay nor for me nor for everyone else
I already delete it from my playlist

2 Likes

Trust your instincts. But… I almost suspect that if you kept listening, you would push your way through something and get to the other side. If sending love and acceptance to your organs has your organs saying back to you that they have a strong argument for why they should not be loved and accepted, that could tell you something.

In TCM, Traditional Chinese Medicine, each organ is more than just an organ. Each organ corresponds to a part of your soul. The kidneys feel the pain of rejection. The liver feels anger. And so on. I wonder if someone(s) in your past didn’t strongly communicate to you that you were bad if you felt anger, or that you were bad if you wanted acceptance, and so on.

If you were brainwashed into rejecting certain parts of yourself and certain desires and needs, that programming could be fighting back; like candida fighting back when you take the right herbal combination to combat it. It just needs to be continued but in a tolerable dosage.

edit:
Some of the other things on the Mental Health album should go along with helping the process of accepting love and acceptance into your organs go more smoothly. If you love and accept a part of yourself and it screams out with rage (just for instance, not saying that’s you), then some trauma releasing or forgiveness first could help.

5 Likes

Its good for physical things… But what about mental things? Become self to accept that, for example, you want to make love with animals?

I personally do not believe that loving your organs back to their original healthy state will bring about a desire to mate with something biologically incompatible.

1 Like

I found this which confirms the new one is indeed an updated version of the old one. Meaning it still has that affect of sending love and acceptance to your organs.

3 Likes

Im not talking about sending love to organs will make you mate with others.
Im talking about using “Become self” for example, “your desire to mate with animals” which the person doesnt want to accept and want to forget etc.

@anon17734191 and @anon728190

Because you said that, I realized that we were talking about 2 different audios. This whole time I meant the Self Love and Acceptance track, wasn’t talking about Become Whole.

I doubt Become Whole would do that. It never brought out any of my vices. But who knows.

1 Like

“Become whole” is also similar to “Self love and acceptance” btw :smiley:

1 Like

Generally speaking.

1 Like

Well people said acceptance is first step to change. Such as if you’re fat and want to be slim it’s easier to accept that you’re curently fat and work on it rather than being in denial.

I don’t know if desire to mate animal is changeable though lol. But personally I believe it can be changed.

1 Like

Okay I think you misunderstood something… obviously you made connections about Sitri and wanting to make love with animals like Roku mentioned and that’s sick mind, whoever think like that or even speak about that… when I am speaking about mentally change it could be whatever but only I know what I want to change about my mentally so please don’t provocate cause you don’t know me, and it’s better like that… there’s hundreds of examples when we speaking about mentally changes like fear from something, wanting not to accept some thoughts which force you etc and you make example of making love with animals… that’s sick dude… that’s really terrible example of thinking and even mentioning it
and PS I never used that Sitri I just heard from my friends about it if you want to know, and that they had results that’s all… and stop about it

1 Like

Its was only a example so the other person could understand instantly what i was talking about.

Sorry then, my english is bad and I all understand literally and logically connecting from others posts in the past
My bad then, but really I don’t know anything more