Looking for testers who are suffering from serious and/or chronic diseases

Hey there,
SovSub here.

As some of you might know, I am currently building a master health subliminal program.
For this reason I am looking for individuals who are suffering from any kind of health condition to test this subliminal program before I release it. I want it to be a closed group so I can monitor the progress and make sure I receive feedback upon which I can improve the subliminal.
I already made great progress and at this point it really looks like an attainable goal.

This subliminal would be a long time dream of mine coming true and I thank everyone who is willing to participate in advance for helping to make this a reality.
Yes, you can continue with your current treatment and/or playlist while testing.
If you are interested, please write me a DM or a mail at sovereignsubliminals@gmail.com

See you soon

8 Likes

It’s a wonderful thought! Are you open to observations (I was ill for a few years and work with chronically ill people)?

2 Likes

Sure, share that if you like

Just a quick word to apologise for the delay, we started doing renovations on a building built in 1903, it’s been a cracker jack box of surprises! I’ll collect my thoughts and reply later :slight_smile:

Can you give me more info on what the subliminal aims to do? I mean, the gist is obvious given that it’s a master health subliminal but how does it go about achieving health for most people?

I’d love to know what prompted you to create this! People who are ill greatly need the help but I have found it rare that people are interested in it :heart:

1 Like

I have multiple ideas and ways to go about this but they can all be summed up by saying that the idea is to use the body’s inherent resources to heal itself… There are many many ways to go about this, really.

First because I think everyone should be able to enjoy a healthy life. Second because I think it is about time we as a species conquer this topic called disease and health once and for all.

1 Like

And third, I can be a bit lazy sometimes so it’s probably quite convenient to have one sub to point to when someone asks for help

1 Like

Oh I’m so sorry it took me so long to get back to this, I don’t mean to be impolite. So much has happened in the last few months! I’ll collect my thoughts and get back to you shorty :slight_smile:

1 Like

In a way I’m glad I took time to reply because it gave me the occasion to read your lovely, lovely post about Sapien (it was really moving) and potentially gave me a better idea of how you see illness.

From interacting on your forum a while back, I would tend to think our views of reality are fairly similar, but just to establish a premise for this conversation, I’ll tell you how I view disease.

From all I’ve learned and experienced, I think the body knows exactly how to stay healthy and how to heal but that our thoughts and emotions can hinder its processes. That illness is usually the end result of thoughts and emotions lived for a long time and not transcended (or very strong acute ones). A way to really call our attention to issues but because most people don’t know this, they still look to external treatments to “fix them” and are actively encouraged by society to do this. Which can definitely provide enough relief at times to change mindset and stumble upon realisations, so I’m not saying there’s not purpose to them but that if one doesn’t find a way to release the thoughts and emotions that created the disease in the first place, it’ll only translate to something else.

So when you mention using the body’s inherent resources to heal itself I couldn’t agree more and I imagine you would do this while helping release the core issues of the psyche?

One thing I have witnessed in people with chronic issues, especially those who have had them for a long time, is how defensive they can be. They often have worked really hard to establish a volatile balance and understandably fiercely protect it.

Another thing, tied into all this, is a very very strong resistance and lots of fears. So most people I have worked with that try new things can create their own nocebo through various mechanisms I have observed. And when experiencing initial resistance that is sometimes necessary to go through to release, they get scared and assume that the very thing that is helping them is actually making them worse so they don’t push through until relief is experience and write it off.

So I guess my suggestion (maybe you already came to that conclusion yourself) would be to state this as a possibility so that they can know it’s a normal thing (but state it in such a way that they don’t fear it and create more resistance) and perhaps be really gentle in the sub so progress is perhaps slower but not hard on them?

Consider me always available if you ever need input, I think it’s a really commendable thing you are doing and would love to see something of the sort exist and work. I think people with chronic illnesses are viewed as weak (and often view themselves as such), but I think it couldn’t be further from the truth. They may not be strong physically, but to deal with such burdens daily, that aren’t understood, aren’t even acknowledged and with very little empathy and help takes a strength of character that is incredible and beautiful. To me they are invisible warriors.

Most of the ones I have gotten to know through the years have adopted values such as generosity (I was more helped by people who had barely anything in terms of energy and resources than by those who “had it all”), honesty, empathy which makes them phenomenal human beings. And if they could transcend their issues, society would be much richer. At the moment those people are often isolated through their challenges but I can only imagine what the world would be like if such values came back en masse on the workplace, is social interactions, etc. So any help I can provide you with, I will gladly give :smiley: :heart:

2 Likes

Another thing that just occurred to me. One thing that was very different for me than most people I have encountered is that for most of my life I have had fantastic health and energy. Which gave me the luxury to know what it was like and to believe strongly I could go back to it, to not accept my state as permanent. Most people with long term chronic illnesses have learned helplessness and have often been convinced by their peers, by doctors and by their own experience that they won’t get better. This is really hard to shake as core beliefs and I theorise that it might have to be addressed in a sub. Although someone that would seek a subliminal to heal would already have some modicum of hope, but I’d suspect they’d have conflicting beliefs about it.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your input.
The good thing is, I have experienced quite a few cases of chronic illnesses and other “hopeless” conditions firsthand, so I understand how it must be approached.
Your observations are, considering you have an outside perspective on these matters, remarkably accurate. Many people develop a sense of personality around their illness and that personality doesn’t want to “die”. I remember when I had panic attacks, at one point I noticed this thought in my mind “If the fear is gone, what will I be left with?”

To understand that one of the core problems of the human condition is that people confuse the way a human manifests himself in the world with the actual being. In other words, they mistake the mask (state) they are wearing for their real face. Neville Goddard understood this when he said “Everyone moves through states. The thief in our prison has the exact same mind as the one who sits in the White House. They are just differently arranged. It is a state anyone can fall into, if he chooses to.”

We have made quite an effort to understand reality, consciousness and health as deeply as possible (and we continue to do so) and all these things are definitely taken into consideration as we build the new X3 system.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

It was great to read your reply. How great that you created a sub with all this in mind! I was really glad to read it :smiley:

I must apologise, I assumed you were SaintSovereign from Subliminal Club, so disregard my comment about interacting on your forum a few years back! Woops!

I’ve since found your forum and saw that you released the sub and that you already have positive results! Woo!

It’s really heart warming that you are doing this. I can’t wait to see how it unfolds. I wrote off subliminals for myself a while back but I think I will give yours a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh this is one of the few times someone confused me with someone other than Sovereign Self lol

You are probably talking about Healed! That subliminal isn’t as sophisticated, it is simply a more generalized healing manifestation subliminal following Neville Goddard’s teachings. It still can help to heal, but it does not include what we have talked about. That is still under construction, and I am taking my time for that one to ensure quality.

Sure, let me know how it’s going for you

1 Like