Looksmaxxing Stacks

celebrate your beauty :heartpulse: :relieved:

1 Like

The site is recommending me to answer you privately because it already seems like a chat room so I’ll just say…

I celebrate everyone’s beauty :sunglasses: :gift_heart: Don’t make me tell you every day how beautiful, sexy and attractive you all are.

:upside_down_face: Over and out!

3 Likes

haha live that Libra spirit girl!!

Me too :))))

5 Likes

I have a pretty good skincare routine (exfoliating twice a week, copper peptides, growth factors, NMF, sunscreen) but had neglected everything for the last 4 weeks during my surgery. 4-days of 3 loops of Plasma Glass Skin, and the skin is back as new! That bouncy, translucent skin I’ve now got used to haha…

I have not tried this one, I use PU’s version in my Anti-aging playlist…

4 Likes

Yessss! :star_struck:

The way this field “eats” the old skin cells is massive! One more field with this ability is the Skin Scarring Repair; it is the best field when it comes to skin renewal specially if one doesn’t have Plasma Glass Skin! The addition of Retinol is also incredible and it works better than the real one!

Btw, hope you’re recovering well, Mao! :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I am, back to work today!!!

4 Likes

I’m not sure if Psychic University fields are allowed to be recommended here but Beauty of Venus in the 1st House is really good, at an affordable price too.
Not only for the look but the voice, and in my experience, the personality to some extent, making you more elegant and graceful :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Pretty sure they are. I myself have recommended his stuff on many occasions and threads.

The most important part of the looksmaxxing stack is self love and acceptance in my opinion, Become Whole- esp. if people have went through the blackpill phase like me (where the term looksmax came from), during covid i went into a looksmax forum that talked about very nasty things including making fun of ethnic people and just whites superiority, flaming others for not having the perfect faces and tbh it really haunted my subconscious mind and built my face dysmorphia, this has affected me for years I have never felt whole in the last 3-4 years no matter what, also jealousy started creeping up on my friends( I know I may not seem genuine but I am truly a good kid) bc my friends were getting laid in college but it has gotten way better, I came with a new perspective, if you don’t love yourself, how can anyone love you?

Spam become whole for months and self love, while also working on improving all goals of areas in your life
Use SLR as well to boost your results
:D @Desiree thank you for all your support I finally found my perspective now I just have to be persistent

No matter what beauty field or muscle field or skin field that you use, if you don’t develop that self love and acceptance, becoming whole and loving every part of your being and appreciating it, most importantly accept it and accept it, be persistent I am trying to be persistent as well. Dissolve those insecurities, you will never be happy with who you are. Love yourself so you can love others

5 Likes

hey man, wow what a change of reality for you. I’m amazed by the words I’m reading for you right now. You truly found your perspective! Go! Live it! Wear it all the time! Carry it with you like your lucky charm!

Such an honor man, I’m glad I was able to be a part of you changing your own perspective so much.

Lots of love. :heart:

2 Likes