Looped amygdala accidentaly

I aciddentaly looped the amygdala audio for a few hours because I fell asleep. Did I do myself any harm? What can I do?

How do you feel?

I don’t know, I just woke up. I’m a bit scared of what the consequences are but normally I manifest my fear a lot, my heart goes fast, it’s hard to breathe…but it’s more of a mental fear right now, I’m not manifesting it as I normally do.

Not medical advice.

Loop brain regeneration. And welcome to the loop panic club. I don’t think @Rosechalice has a relaxing image for you, but I’ve been wrong on that front before.

When I woke up I used project mental health 3 times because the amygdala is included in the audio and now I’m using brain regeneration. I don’t know if I’m doing it right or if I need to use something else

I’ve looped brain regeneration all night, which I’ve done without problems anytime I went overboard on a brain field. It always works for me.

1 Like

Nothing will happen but if you are still so worried you can use Automated Grounding.

1 Like

I will use brain regeneration and groundind. Thanks to both of you.

1 Like

I know the feeling well. If I listen to it a lot I get very anxious and get this feeling of dread.