Looping audios at night, is it a good idea?

I’ve heard some people do this.

And most fields come with indications of being used 3x a times a day preferably.

But is it safe to loop at least certain fields?

What could go wrong if you loop a field the whole night or day? How can you distinguish a field with which you can do this from one you can’t?

Check out the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated).

3 Likes

oh it’s there? i’m sorry it’s a very long FAQ.

Yeah some fields not all

Depends on the field lol

Things that affect you physically like hormones or work out fields you shouldn’t listen to more than the recommended times

But you can certainly listen to them over night in a playlist just as long as you don’t go over the recommended listening times

You may find some disrupt your sleep, like the work out fields for example, some have reported it caused them to wake up in the middle of the night but with time they became used to it and can now listen to the fields over night with no problem

Some fields will have adjustment period like that, but every one is different

If you are hesitant of trying to loop a field over night, loop it during the day in an intelligent manner (don’t go over board) and if all is fine then maybe you can listen to it the same amount of times over night. Don’t expirement unconsciously is what I’m trying to say lol

3 Likes

If you are in doubt about a certain field, PM me bro. I’ll tell you if you can loop a field or not…

3 Likes

While the brain sleeps, it clears out harmful toxins. So, you’d better not listen to fields all night.

1 Like

Brain regeneration is a good sleep field. Might even help with that effect.

3 Likes

Spinal Tapper is a great field to loop over night.

5 Likes