Lourdes Water Charger

When I listened, my thumb started to feel cold and stretched to my knees. I think it is working😌
Thank you @Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

If you get some GaNS water or make some yourself, you can charge it with this field (or any other field) and then simply keep your charged GaNS water next to your water bottle and it will charge any water placed next to it with the fields, so there’s no need to play the audio. I’m doing this with a couple of fields including this one and also m-state elements

1 Like

I’m curious about any results people have had since I was considering buying this at some point :thinking:

1 Like

I have had this field Lourdes Water Charger, for a while now. I do not play it every day, but when I play it, it gives me a sense of openness, less separation between me and the space around me. I feel lighter and the energy have an easier flow in a very comfortable way and yes it gives me more energy. For me this is a wonderful field.

7 Likes

I bought the field! I love using it, it’s very energizing and I can feel the difference. Today I donated blood and was feeling weak, I drank some charged water and after a while I’m feeling much better (still a bit tired though)

8 Likes

That’s awesome! I collect and make Gans plasma too and I can’t wait to try this method out!

2 Likes

This water charging field has been amazing! I can feel a difference in the first play to the water when I drink it. I had some water at work where the filter had a funny water hose taste and within a couple of loops…the funny taste disappeared! Amazing!

7 Likes