Love Gravitation Wave / Love Graviton

Okay friends i am sitting by my coworker who is listening to CLASSICAL MUSIC.

He is the one who i thought was very critical of me. He is the one who i thought was ‘super masculine’ and only talks about sports and fighting people.

I am pleasantly surprised to see this new side of him.

I also love classical music and have read the research which promotes the energetic benefits of listening.

Definitely going to continue looping more love graviton!

Starting to have a stronger feeling of gratitude and appreciation!

Thanks sapien medicine team and everyone here on this forum.

:hugs:

21 Likes

Maybe someday @Captain_Nemo could release the Love Graviton as a tag or item, that way we can spread love energy everywhere we go. Just looking at where members in this forum live, if even 1 person from each country wears this regularly, the energy of love can fill the entire planet

17 Likes

i’d buy it! as the description says, it’s more than just our planet that would be affected!

i also subscribe to the belief that love is in infinite supply. it’s like being a love infinillionaire and handing out endless amounts of love to fill everyone’s love banks.

as a former banker, i approve of my own analogy.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

So in your opinion it only takes one person to be able to spread it throughout the nation where he lives?

3 Likes

If Dream can install a field on any item anywhere in the world just by having a picture of it, then yes, his field has the power to reach long distances. After all, space is just an illusion

7 Likes

psst. this field already exists.

See here - Mass Meditation for a Better World (Next Meditations 12 December: 11 am, 6 pm and 9 pm GMT)

Just play it wherever you are. :wink:

9 Likes

Yes!!

I love playing the Love Graviton field daily and the Live Radio Meditations field whenever possible, as a small part of spreading love throughout this universe’s experiences.

I’ve always included Love Graviton in my daily fields unless I’ve forgot for some reason. It’s one of my favourite fields.

The Live Radio Meditations field may be my favourite field of all. :slight_smile:

And! There is this wonderful aspect of the field. :wink:

Finally each time it is played it will work on infusing the earth with positivity and love. Creating a gentle loving push for a better future for all. (by helping to raise your personal and the earth’s vibratory state)

So each time any of us plays the field, no matter how brief, it makes a difference.

14 Likes

Hi @uial, are these also on Patreon? Thank you.

3 Likes

Hi @Maoshan_Wanderer, I believe @_OM has mentioned the field on Patreon below is the same, from this discussion.

@_OM, @SammyG and Dream can confirm!

6 Likes

Yeah…it’s the uplift yourself field @Maoshan_Wanderer

6 Likes

I know it’s not recommended to play multiple fields at the same time, but in this case, could I keep the YouTube one playing (either on low volume or on mute) while I use my regular audios? I want to spread this energy as much as I can, but also cannot keep YouTube on all day

4 Likes

That’s a wonderful desire!

@_OM might have the best suggestions!

4 Likes

Well since it’s been added to Live Radio Station it qualifies as an “atmospheric” field, which means you can listen to other audios as well.

That said, not sure how much listening to another audio affects the output certain sub-fields within it.

Just do your best to play it as much as possible. It’ll work itself out. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

If it’s played anywhere, that affects me too, right?

4 Likes

I love ,love Gravitation wave
It’s beautiful

4 Likes

Would you receive backlash from negative entities? Idk why but I feel like when I’m playing this a part of me is expecting a sudden backlash almost like a punch ing the face of something “resisting” but it never happens.

2 Likes

Great!

Since it never happens, what would it take for you to let go of your expectation of this thing (that you, presumably, don’t want) that never happens for you?

2 Likes

Tbh how do i even let go, like the thoughts come up every time and what do I do with them? Just watch? I never understood that, I feel like if I’m watching then I’m just allowing them free reign in my mind, vs if I shut them down, which feels like kind of a fight but it works, to some degree. It’s like this
1.negative thoughts arise
2. I observe them from a detached perspective and don’t resist them at all
3. The thoughts get louder and more aggressive and their like “oh your gonna get into an accident” “someone’s gonna die”
3. Automatic emotional reaction
4. I get too far dragged and observing is harder
5. I end up yelling in my own mind I’m like “shut the **** up you ***** I hate you go die
I wanna control my thoughts so I can manifest my ideal situations and I’ve always hated the idea of just allowing my thoughts, which is obviously my ego mind trying to talk me out of it, so why do I know this, but only go halfway? Why am I not just going 100% instead of 99?

1 Like

Good questions! Let’s discuss this some, then. (Yeah, this is long, but you’re really going to like it.)

I know what you’re meaning and I understand that this is a common turn of phrase. The thing is this common turn of phrase is a misleading description of what is actually going on.

Thoughts don’t “come up.” That idea leaves out a very important piece of information (and bear with me here): You think your thoughts. The only reason why you have thoughts is because you think them. No one else is thinking them for you and no one has the ability to beam thoughts into your brain. The ony reason why you have thoughts is because you are thinking them.

And I know; that sounds blameful which isn’t my intention at all. When we add you back into the story and into the role that you are playing in the story, then we start to give you your power back. Your old description gave away your power, so it made perfect sense for you to not understand what to do next.

So, let’s revise your description so that it’s both more accurate and restores your power where it belongs:

"I think some thoughts and I’ve practiced them a lot and practice does what it always does; it makes me really good at what I’d practiced. In fact, there are many things in my life that I’ve practiced really, really a lot so that I’ve gotten so good at them that I just sort of do them in ways that I don’t have to think about doing them, in ways that seems sort of ‘automatic’ to me.

"Like walking across a room. I don’t think about that. I just decide and then get up and do it. And many things about driving my car. I just sort of do those, too. In fact, that’s a really good example of what WB is talking about. When I first learned how to drive a car, there were so many things to think about and I struggled to keep them all straight in my mind–how to hold the steering wheel, when to check which mirror, how much pressure to put on the gas pedal, where the brake pedal was, when to turn the wheel and in which way to make the car go where I wanted to go, let alone any shifting required by a standard transmission.

"Now, I do all that without very much thought at all. In fact, I do all that with only one hand on the wheel, whilst adjusting the radio (and/or putting on makeup), whilst changing lanes, whilst drinking coffee, whilst having a conversation. IOW, I understand WB’s point about learning and practicing things to the point where they seem ‘automatic.’ I have examples of just that in my own life.

“So here, WB is saying that I’ve practiced my expectant thoughts so well that I do them almost automatically. They don’t ‘come up.’ They are something that I do without thinking about them.”

And I get it.Those are a lot of words I wrote there. But all those words that I wrote there take you from being a victim (in your own description) to the actor (in my description). When you’re in the victim position, I agree with you; you’re much more limited in your options as to what you can do.

When you’re the actor (dare I say, “hero”?) you have way more options. And I’m sure you’re already thinking about some of your options.

Yeah, I’m with you on that whole “watching” thing, too. I (and this is my opinion) think awareness (I prefer that term to “watching”) is an important first step. We need to become aware of something before we can do something about it. If it’s outside of your awareness, you can’t do anything about it. (For example, in your old description, it was outside of your awareness that you were actively involved in doing this thing that you do, so you had understandable trouble figuring out what to do next. So, we started this conversation by helping you to become aware of your role in this experience of yours. Now, you’re in the position where you can start to affect this experience of yours.)

So, awareness is the first step. (And we’re doing that here, so you’re already taking your first step towards change. You’re on your way!) With your awareness, you can start to make some different decisions.

Now, here’s where it will get a little vague because each of us will want different levels of awareness about different pieces of what’s going on here. Some people will want to become aware of where, when, how and why this all started (I personally don’t recommend this but it’s all right for anyone who want this) before they are willing to make their different decisions. Other people will decide that this alone is enough and start making their different decisions. Me, I’m somewhere in the middle because I have found (for me) that being aware of some aspects of this (like "when I’m most likely to run my ‘automatic’ programs) helps me to make more helpful decisions about what to do instead.

Yep. Been there, done that, know exactly what you mean!

My theory on why it feels kind of a fight is because we’re trying to stretch ourselves too far from what we truly believe. You weren’t being careless or stupid or frivolous when you decided to practice yourself into this “automatic” habit of thought. In fact, you were being SMART and WISE and EMPOWERED when you decided to practice yourself into this “automatic” habit of thought. This habit was the wisest decision that you could have made, given what you knew then. And not only that, you had good reasons for making your decision (to practice your habit of thought) AND you had (lots of) evidence to back up your decision. You still have your reasons and your evidence, which is why shutting it down feels kind of a fight, you see?

So, take the path that’s in between these two extremes. Start with where you are, what you currenty believe which is what “comes up” (this is where the awareness comes in handy) and then start talking yourself into the other belief (that, presumably, you want) that has actually been your experience.

Now, at this point, I normally hear, “But, WB, my ‘automatic’ thought feels like it’s true.” And I’d understand that because you have your previous good reasons as well as all your evidence.

So, my first question to you would be, “I understand, but do you WANT your automatic thought to be true?” If your answer is “Yes,” I would wish you and your automatic thought great happiness for however long you both are together.

If your answer is “No,” I’d probably ask you to look at the difference between your automatic thought and your experience which has shown you that

To take that middle path (between the two extremes) you’re going to have to be willing to let go of your old perspective. (And that can be hard for some people because they’d rather be “right” than happy.)

Once you’re willing to get go of your old perspective, that middle path is pretty easy. You just talk yourself towards the perspective that you want instead. And before I get into the specifics of that, I want to point out that this is easy. You already have the skills needed because you had already talked yourself into believing a perspective that has “never happened” for you. That’s the hardest form of any sales job known to man and you did that! So, what I’m suggesting here will be a piece of cake for you.

How specifically to do this?
This depends on the thoughts that you’re thinking that support your old perspective. I like to start from where you are right now. That’s why I call that awareness the “first step.” I don’t know the specifics of where you are right now (or what you’re thinking), so I’m making the following example off the top of my head. It’s not intended to speak to you specifically (because I don’t know you specifically) but to give you some ideas for how you can go about it.

Somewhere along the line I practiced myself into an expectation of something that I don’t want and that has never happened to me. And as I think my expectant thoughts, I feel stress and worry, maybe even fear. And I don’t want to add those emotions into my experience. I have enough of that in my life already. [Note: even if that’s the only time you feel those emotions, I’d still stand behind this last statement of mine. :wink: ]

So, I’ve decided to sort of talk myself out of this habit. And I’m doing it now, when I’m not on ‘automatic’ pilot because I know that, at first, this will take a little deliberate decision and focus as I feel my way forward towards what I want instead.

So, let me start here: How much sense does it make for me to expect for and plan for something that has never happened? I mean, that would sort of be like me putting soft linings or easily-cleanable surfaces or drains on the ceiling because I have an expectation that things could fall up, even though that has never happened for me. I’m certainly free to do that but does that make sense for me?

Or would I like to plan for something else? What would I like to plan for instead?

In all likelihood, you’ll do way more than the little bit that I’ve written here, because you have your reasons and your evidence that you’ll want to talk yourself out of. I don’t have your reasons or your evidence to work with. So, I have nothing to work with in my example.

The key things are to use arguments that you really believe (otherwise they’ll be collapsed under the “truth” of your existing arguments for what you don’t want) and to feel your way forward. It’s my opinion that when we shift our perspective towards what we want, we feel relief. Let that relief guide you, supported by the reality of your new arguments.
:

Yep. All of this makes perfect sense. And that’s where the practice you’re describing (and I know it’s a popular practice) falls apart for me.

The way that most people teach that practice (which is the way you’re describing it here) doesn’t take into account the notion of that “part” of you is fulfilling a vital function. That “part” of you is trying to keep you safe. When you observe them from a detached perspective, as far as that “part” of you is concerned, you’re ignoring it. So, its warnings get more urgent, louder and more aggressive, trying to get your attention. (I’m reminded of a scene from the novel, “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang” where the intelligent car is trying to warn the family of impending doom–they’re about to drive off the White Cliffs of Dover. The car’s warnings get more urgent, more aggressive and downright insulting, as far as a children’s book can get.)

I don’t really care for the notion of a “part,” but the theory of a “part” is that it’s a piece of you, frozen or stuck in a prior point of time or experience, doing the best it knows how to protect you. The problem is that, because it’s stuck or frozen, it doesn’t have access to any of the newer knowledge, skills or understandings that you’ve acquired since the time “it” became frozen.

So, it’s up to the older, wiser, more empowered you to notice that this part is there, that it’s stuck, that it’s trying to help you. From there, you’re going to want to soothe it (after all, “it” survived past its frozen point), let it know that not only has the emergency (that it was stuck at) has passed but you survived and then–in as lovingly and as kind a manner as you can–bring it up to speed with what you now know.

When you effectively do this, you will feel that relief I was talking about because you’re actually talking that “part” of you off a ledge. Because this “part” of you is an earlier part of you, it helps if you initially talk to it in ways it will understand. When I teach this, I sometimes use the example of “what would you say to a small child who’s telling you these things, to help that small child feel safe, secure, protected and empowered?”

When you do that in conjunction with your #2, the following steps don’t happen as much or aren’t as aggressive, you see?

Another important thing about this is not to do what I’m suggesting when you’re right in the middle of it all, when you’re in the middle of your habit on your way to your automatic reactions. When you’re in the middle of it all like that, just let the chips fall. It’s like trying to stop yourself in the middle of a handshake (which, BTW, is a really fun experiment to play with sometime. Freaks people out).

And doesn’t that make sense, because you know from real life that those kinds of responses are not conducive to resolving the conflict you have…with anyone. Especially when you remember that this “part” is only doing its job, a job that you both agreed that it would do. (And how would you feel if your boss told you, “I hate you go die,” because you were doing the job he told to do and you were doing it well and with all your heart?) Plus the job of that “part” is to keep you alive, so it’s not likely to go die, so that’s not the effective reply you want. :laughing:

That reminds me of this pro tip: like all conversations, it’ll help when you acknowledge that this “part” is doing its job (and doing it well,even if you don’t like how it’s been doing it) and, when you’ve got some understanding going between the “two” of you, you give this “part” a new, different job that you both agree to.

I would say this differently. I don’t think you’re going only halfway or 99%way. I think you were going 100%way, just with a method that had flaws (as we’ve discussed) to it. That was more of an issue with your chosen method, but now you have a different method you can play with instead.

I’m looking forward to your successful progress!

4 Likes

Do you think meditating on letting go of unwanted thoughts or words or images that come up to the mind automatically while listening to Ego dissolution, Vibration of Transcendence or Etheric Cord/Smart Cord Cutter help with detachment from obsessive and unwanted thoughts?

2 Likes