Love Gravitation Wave / Love Graviton

This field and another one from the same album - Divine Love were the best rescuers for me in the most difficult times. These are two that I have been using for days for a long period of time. My life has changed since then, everything has become better. When your life is filled with Love, you change, you change for the better. And I experienced it myself. What else can I say… Love, compassion, gratitude…
I highly recommend listening at least one field based on Love each day, you will see changes in a short period of time

8 Likes

Hi :), do you mean you played the field and thought about your neighbour?

1 Like

Hello. Yes, that’s what I meant :)

5 Likes

Hey @Bronyraur long time no see :grinning: :heart:

Wonderful to see you :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks, wish you best!

2 Likes

Hey @Maoshan_Wanderer, thank you! Always a pleasure to see (and read) you too :) Best wishes to you and @The_Melon

2 Likes

is it possible to direct this field to a person?
like think about them while using the field

I feel like this field covers everything I need.

Emotional Healing
The Blissful feeling and state of love.
Spreading Love to others, which results in more meaningful interaction.
Some other unexpected good karma that happens as a result of listening.

4 Likes

Right on! I’ve spammed this last night.
Had quite an adventurous dream.
And woke up to this, too!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Yess and heart expansion…
And just bliss over the whole body.

6 Likes

For last few months i was mostly playing anti stress ,mental health fields and shields.

I decided its time to change a playlist a bit and go for something else.

I remember playing this field for first time. Feeling was unreal. Like something so amazinig,pure and beutiful is happening.

Also old track is little addictive lol

Im going to play it every day during my holidays and see what happens…

I acutally downloaded this field from patreon today.

I used YouTube previosly.

After few listens i feel bliss and i have feeling im doing something right. Not just for myself.

Wonderfull fiield.:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

11 Likes

Comments for Love Gravitation Wave

profile_pic

Parveen Kumari6 days ago

:heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Healingseeker23 days ago

No anger any bad vibes inside of me when I play this. I’m glad I bought the gumroad version it’s more powerful energy into it.i feel so loving person lol

profile_pic

Ariaa month ago

hello why was animal series removed? like animal regeneration 3

profile_pic

xyza month ago

:heart::heart::heart: Thank you :heart::heart::heart: This my positive love energy booster & amplifier :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

Iloveyoua month ago

Whoever you are, You’re a gift to humanity by giving us this tool to raise our vibration. The collective can heal and we are eternally grateful for your part :purple_heart:

profile_pic

Cosmic consciousnessa month ago

A different frequency vibe and wavelength amen

profile_pic

I love myself and my work

profile_pic

I receive

profile_pic

Petra Petraa month ago

I have such a beautiful deeper experience of love within me and my surroundings and people I come in contact with :heart::heart::heart: Very unique and noble high energetical perception​:white_check_mark: Thank you for your service to us :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

profile_pic

ElectrocuteNegative2 months ago

I work from home and play this on repeat in the morning. Even when customers aren’t happy with something dealing with the company they have been very understanding toward me.

profile_pic

Sumi2 months ago

10s in I have tears in my eyes because of the amount of love I feel in my heart :heart:

profile_pic

sara2 months ago

i listened for the love but i ended up dancing cus why this slap

profile_pic

Drag7002 months ago

This genuinely works undeniably WELL. In various ways.

profile_pic

Real Talk4 months ago

I could die from the pain of missing my best friend.
He betrayed and abandoned me, discarded me like garbage.
My mind can’t fathom, my heart can’t comprehend.
I live in perpetual panic and longing…
How could he not miss me?
How could he do this to me?
Did he just replace me?
I’m dying inside.
My soul is raped.

profile_pic

Real Talk4 months ago

I DIE INSIDE.
THE PAIN IS UNCEASING AND UNBEARABLE.
I LIVE IN A STATE OF PERPETUAL TRAUMA AND PANIC.

I CAN’T BREATHE.
I DON’T BREATHE.

I could die from the pain of missing my best friend.
Or, actually, not really my best friend,
but they guy whom I thought was my best friend…

He betrayed and abandoned me,
discarded me like garbage!!!
(HOW THE FUCK COULD HE?)
Replaced me for another.

My mind can’t fathom, my heart can’t comprehend.

I live in perpetual panic and constant longing…
How could he not miss me?
How could he do this to me?
Did he just replace me, really, just like that?

I’m dying inside. My soul is truly raped
and my heart is shattered.

REMINDER TO SELF, SWEET SOUL:

This was a karmic friendship,
meant to be there for a limited time (17-months-ish)
to teach you, about yourself!
About boundaries, about self-love,
about self-respect, about self-worth, etc…
About a whole plethora of magical, juicy, alchemical things!

The universe, God, your guides, your ancestors, have pushed you, lovingly,
in the right direction: into your own magnificent powerful magical freedom!

When you let go. The universe will catch you. It’s talking to you.
Let go of everything and trust the universe. It’s within you. :sparkles::dizzy:

NOTE TO MY TWIN FLAME:

Dearest twin flame, I’m working on myself,
I am being 100% healed, on evert level, in every way.
This is my purification process. I am doing this for me, for you, for us.
I’m proud of myself, and I’m getting ready for you. I love you.

profile_pic

Lis Nicole5 months ago

:heart::heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::green_heart::white_heart:

profile_pic

Getting Jackies LyftUber RideShare5 months ago

Oh Jesus I surrender myself to you, take care of everything. Amen. :pray:

profile_pic

James Thomas5 months ago (edited)

All day girls staring and one wanted to make out. Received good support from people too. Very beneficial.

profile_pic

esma5 months ago

First I love myself, then the universe and then people, everyone sees the value they deserve

profile_pic

esma5 months ago

My beauty is so captivating everyone is captivated and captivated by my aura I am a love magnet and attract true love the universe always wants the best for me and me

profile_pic

esma5 months ago

I’m always full of love, everyone is loving to me, as I love myself, people love me

profile_pic

esma5 months ago

I attract love to myself I’m a love woman I love the person I love always loves me I have a happy healthy relationship

profile_pic

esma5 months ago

I love myself very much and I’m a love magnet everyone treats me kindly and nice and my aura is also affected

profile_pic

esma5 months ago

The person I love loves me Ridvan loves me so much he is madly in love with me I don’t care much but he lives his karma and there is no day when he doesn’t stop thinking about me he always wants to write to me

profile_pic

EFT Happiness and Love6 months ago

I have a crush on my boss who is also married. I know I shouldn’t, but I can’t help it. It happened.
Last Friday he hugged me and I spontaneously returned the hug.
What a great feeling!
Today, however, there is a bit of embarrassment.
Obviously I don’t mean to be rude, but I can’t talk to you casually.
I had a blockage and a lot of stiffness in my heart and throat. I put this audio, by chance, and it melted everything. Also some colleagues passed by who complimented me and I felt calmer :)
Thank you❤

profile_pic

esma6 months ago

İstediğim ilişkiye sahibim çok minnettarım beni benden çok seven bir erkek arkadaşım var evren çok teşekkür ederim şükürler olsun

profile_pic

esma6 months ago

Aşk miknatisiyim aşkı çekiyorum aşk benimle

profile_pic

esma6 months ago

Aşkın geldiğini hissediyorum ruh eşimin geldiğini hissediyorum ruh eşim bana çekiliyor ve birbirimizi buluyotuz

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

GODHEAVENLYFATHERLORDJESUSHOLYSPIRITgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:stars::stars::stars::sparkles::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sparkles::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::pray::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

GODHEAVENLYFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sunflower::apple::sunflower::sparkles::pray::apple::pray::pray::sunny::sunflower::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Ancient Angel6 months ago

:heart:

profile_pic

Imogen Longton6 months ago

:blush::blush:

profile_pic

Watcher The Insane6 months ago

I don’t think it’s working. It’s been over a month and I use this every day.

profile_pic

Divinelove6 months ago

GODgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::gift_heart::gift_heart::apple::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs::sunny::sunny::gift_heart::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::gift_heart::gift_heart::sparkles:

profile_pic

dreamer lounge7 months ago

On the ocean of music and melody the universe is flowing in waves of love we travel and seek and we are love like candles we bring light and like stars we shine bring love for you and me the winds of change are helping us guiding us through the journey as we spread love we spread healing healing and freedom and peace and all our dreams come true we spread paradise itself we remove all shame and fear and hate and all negative emotions are gone the walls are broken we are safe the ocean gives the ocean takes the water will wash away all our stress and give new energy to the seeds of love within to let the tree of beauty grow first paradise is growing inside of us next we let it shine to the entire world we are love we are one we are unique all of us, everything is change nothing ends, lets travel to the future of love a future for all of us come as you are the ocean above the ocean below the ocean within the universe is with us all is good, you deserve to be happy you deserve to be healthy and you deserve love, nothing shall ever hurt you, always be safe, be you because you beeing you is be you tifull, as they say, the universe is music, lets travel wind and ocean and dream, peace.

profile_pic

Annabell7 months ago

Spielt das in jeden Büro Amt asyl Center Lautsprecher überall wo frieden sein soll über Lautsprecher es ist so toll würde es sehr empfehlen ihr liebeb love

profile_pic

mindhormone7 months ago (edited)

DREAMWEAVER is a Legend! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:
but he is THE LEGEND!!! :100:

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman8 months ago

TEAM LOVE,ALWAYS!!
WHAT SIDE ARE YOU ON?
RHETORICAL QUESTION OF COURSE :heart:

profile_pic

Rain Fall8 months ago

May he overcome his fear and his anger and let me in.
May he reach out to me, very very very soon!
May he recognize how amazing our friendship really truly is :pray:t2:.
May he understand and realize how much he loves me
and cares about me and misses me. Misses us.

profile_pic

Jeanette Koontz8 months ago

Love, is the miracle cure.

profile_pic

Sumanaa S8 months ago

Thank you dream seeds…

profile_pic

OhKetoDae8 months ago

Sometimes I don’t know which is better the effects of listening or the hope you get from reading the amazing testimonies! Lol either way I’m grateful for both!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Divinelove8 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:rainbow::blush::hibiscus::writing_hand::apple::green_heart::tada::tada::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

V Wright8 months ago (edited)

Being pregnant, I have so much oxytocin running through me.

What nobody tells you about being a woman and being pregnant is the judgement and unsolicited advice people love to give you about what YOU should do with YOUR OWN BODY and life, particularly older women.

It has been wearing me down and making me lose faith in the kindness of humanity and feel disconnected from the special feelings of connection with my baby. I really needed this, thanks Dream Seeds :heart:

profile_pic

Annabell9 months ago

Du bist wundervoll mein sapien und Jonasese ist so süß

profile_pic

Annabell9 months ago

:innocent::innocent::innocent::pray::pray::pray::pray::star_struck::heart:

profile_pic

William DeLong9 months ago

From the heart not the head. Feels great.

profile_pic

OhKetoDae9 months ago

Ok so it’s always been in my Empath playlist for few years like my for some reason I skipped it. But I just listen n my anxiety just went down from a 7 to maybe 2/3 wow. Thank you so much!!!:heart:

profile_pic

Anisha Sood10 months ago

For consecutive 3 nights I’ve been listening to it as I have been tensed due to fearful thoughts and nightmares and worry even in body. With only the first listen I’ve been falling asleep…

profile_pic

Queen Prodigy10 months ago

This sound, sounds very much familiar from Sapien Medicine….
profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

Gratitude :sparkles:

profile_pic

Giulio Andreottia year ago (edited)

This feels good

profile_pic

LanaMoranaa year ago

I felt light, happy and loving and almost euphoric while listening :innocent:

profile_pic

henrikaantonellaa year ago

Wow my anxiety flew out the window, by chest tension is gone, I can’t think of even one fearful thought

profile_pic

tigereye479a year ago

I feel far more compassion and love towards people. People are also greeting me left and right :+1:

profile_pic

emazzaツa year ago

listening before shroom trip to have a … deLightFull tyme

profile_pic

Divinelovea year ago

DREAMSEEDSgratitudeetrrnally​:blush::pray::heart: :strawberry::grapes::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::star2:

profile_pic

Amaraa year ago

Thank you :pray:t5:

profile_pic

annea year ago

222k views and 2 years ago

profile_pic

Sejina year ago

÷34543

profile_pic

Sejina year ago

profile_pic

Sejina year ago

profile_pic

mahnaz Abdolahia year ago

از سخن صدای عشق ندیدم خوشتر
یادگاری که در این گنبد دوار بماند:heart::white_heart:

profile_pic

Esther Castañoa year ago

¿ Porque a unos le funciona estos audio y a otros como A mi no?

profile_pic

Jenny Medleya year ago

Wonder why my hands. Keep itching…??? Anyone?

profile_pic

Dan Themana year ago

I have to many videos, cant listen to them all. Might not use this one, cause i dont know enough about it.

profile_pic

Sage Wisdom💫a year ago

I’ve been feeling down for most of the week, and knew it wasn’t just me. Negative thoughts can be projected towards you from afar. Immediately felt lighter, and could literally hear my forehead crackling as if “something” went away😅Thank you, as always

profile_pic

s pa year ago

Can this help with arrogance and ego?

profile_pic

101chocolatea year ago

Don’t know how but this works!

profile_pic

lara leya year ago

i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart , you made my life amazing and also changed me so much in so many ways .
i feel like i am the best version of myself these days.
im thankful , full of love , full of energy , full of life and smiling all the time even tho i just broke up with my twin flame but its like its a new start for me . i can feel the love all over my room and my soul and i just want to scream from the top of my lungs : IM SO LUCKY TO BE ALIVE

profile_pic

DIvyne Rose Healing2 years ago

I swear. I felt like I was being buried in heavy mud and drowning in energetic quicksand. Feeling so unloved today so I looked for a Love track by Sapien. I’m never listening to another track for days. I have too mamy going bc I have too many problems. Answer to all the confusion, all the problems? LOVE my friends. Simple. Why complicate things yeah? I do all the time- lol. no more. Love heals all. Love Be the Key. :sparkling_heart:This track ROCKS. We all rock that were sent here right now at this time. We are the game changers! By helping ourselves heal we heal
the world! Sending Love to all of you here growing, learning, healing and spreading love! I pray all who hear this spread the Highest Love vibes out in sweet waves of light forever flowing from our hearts to this world that needs it so much! :sparkling_heart:Ivy Rose

profile_pic

Lotus2 years ago (edited)

Thank you for giving me hope🙏

profile_pic

Skee.Grae112 years ago

Thank you. :blue_heart::heart::innocent:

profile_pic

Santosh Gupta2 years ago

Gratitude

profile_pic

PrestonMoore9992 years ago

Something happened, I can’t explain it but its like a dark energy was lifted off from me, this is by far one of the most powerful vids I’ve listened to. Sapien never ceases to amaze me.

profile_pic

afaf :heart:2 years ago

This audio make me super happy :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: let’s dance :dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2:

profile_pic

Carloniel Duran2 years ago

profile_pic

Ezron2 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Miranda Martinez2 years ago

I’m a minute in and I can’t stop laughing! I just started feeling so happy that I had to pause it

profile_pic

Keerthana2 years ago

World would be a better place if everyone’s mobile is playing this.

profile_pic

Teresa L Charvet2 years ago

Thank you!

profile_pic

me3092 years ago

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: THANK YOU SO MUCH

profile_pic

Ischya Khadka2 years ago

Can I listen without headphones?

profile_pic

Tisa Shakya2 years ago

I was having a real bad day and this made me feel better and safer instantly. Thank you💓

profile_pic

Oshi2 years ago

I dont know hope this okey

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen2 years ago

:pray::dancer::airplane::boom::open_hands::rainbow:

profile_pic

Ritvars Rolis2 years ago

Thank you ! :heartpulse:

profile_pic

Blessed and Favored2 years ago

Thanks :heavy_heart_exclamation:Very Powerful got chills immediately :heavy_heart_exclamation:

profile_pic

Dominik7T2 years ago

where we can download dreamseeds audio?

profile_pic

High Frequency Visionary2 years ago

I did etheric cord cutter x 1, higher self connection x 2 and then this x 3. Let’s see what happens

profile_pic

Sandra Ilic2 years ago

Always be kind and spread love :sparkles:

profile_pic

My Dear Universe2 years ago (edited)

:sparkling_heart: 4

profile_pic

Lotus2 years ago

I really Love this one :heartpulse: and I appreciate reading all the comments in here. So beautiful.

profile_pic

Tagumpay 262 years ago (edited)

I ve read news the about the mass gun shooting today in Ohio and new jerseys , first thought came into my mind is this video if we can spread this video for everybody to listen, we can all become compassionate . We could make this world peaceful and a better place

profile_pic

Seemo Loudrhiri2 years ago

Simply a vibrationnal masterpiece :pray:t2:

profile_pic

Manali Naik2 years ago

Love the bossa Nova in it❤️ this is such a gem💎
Thankyou Sapien

profile_pic

trcczerny2 years ago

profile_pic

2 years ago

This one is underrated.
Love is all we need man.

profile_pic

Amanda Lane2 years ago

Everyone should be playing this

profile_pic

RichChanLikesTacos3 years ago

This is great felt the love vibes off of this right away thank you for this
Much unconditional love, good vibes, and blessings to all
:purple_heart:

profile_pic

Mary Pat3 years ago

Woke up from one of those bad dreams that went on for hours feeling very stressed , tried listening to other Sapien videos and nothing was helping. I haven’t listen to this before and it popped up and made me feel so much lighter and positive. Thank you once again for helping make the world a better place!

profile_pic

Ruben Buitrago3 years ago

The Love Gravitational Wave I believe is the very phenomena we witnessed in the movie Interstellar, anyone else feel this way?

profile_pic

KatErina3 years ago (edited)

I’ve been listening to this for a few days. Here’s a list of things I’ve noticed:

1.people staring at me, mostly men but women looking at me too. Like obviously waaay more! Today at the grocery store I had two random men just stop and stare… I’m wearing a mask and hat, obviously something else is drawing them but I ignored them.

1. People being EXTRA nice to me

2. Suddenly I feel like I am loving
    myself in a super healthy way

3. Suddenly I know and think I look beautiful

4. I’m not caring what people think

5. People are saying nice things to me and starting conversations out of the blue. This is also odd because I’m pretty quiet and introverted.

One guy at a coffee place walked up to me in line and asked if I was reading a newspaper on the other side of the cafe :rofl: I was like no, go ahead sir! These are things I’ve noticed just in a few days listening for probably 15 minutes. I’ll update next week!

I’m also using the clear subconscious blocks and doing EFT to manifest money for school.

profile_pic

Sadaf Fayyaz3 years ago

Does this activate self love too?

profile_pic

ARR🎼3 years ago

Love is the greatest vibration in the universe

profile_pic

My Unconscious is Mine3 years ago

Oh yeah baby let’s do this :sunglasses:

profile_pic

Belle R3 years ago

When I listened to this, I learned that we touch what we perceive as outside of us, from inside first. We first receive the energy we put out. Positive or negative, we receive it first and it spreads. This video helps us receive and give/spread love to everyone! It’s beautiful! Thank you, DreamSeeds) I’m typing this at 5:55am and feeling really good. I listened to this 3 times.

profile_pic

Seema Khemada3 years ago

Fantastic music…

profile_pic

Celisse Willis3 years ago (edited)

Ok what kind of sorcery is this? Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Really though, I just realized today that this is one of sapiens channels, but my experience with this after listening this morning… the woman I caretake for was extra sweet - she’s got dementia, so if you know, you know how that can be… her older daughter randomly praised me multiple times & her husband asked me to stay longer…

profile_pic

Marianne3 years ago

I visualise s stream of white or sometimes rainbow colours from out of my heart to anyone I think may need it and then into mother Gaia…thank you Dream seeds for the inspiration to do this every day now :green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart:

profile_pic

paul1999a33 years ago

I wanna feel love every day. I wanna feel nothing but love because it is the most beautiful thing

profile_pic

Bhumi L3 years ago

Its beautiful

profile_pic

Kumar1233 years ago

Sublime gratitude!)

profile_pic

Stuart McKenzie3 years ago

It is amazing how powerful love is

profile_pic

Bianca E.3 years ago

Imagine how better this world would become if we all listened to this every day.

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:3 years ago (edited)

I was listening to this in the car for the first time yesterday, and I kid you not, I’ve had cars chasing me one after the other, nearly 10 I swear honking, opening their windows wanting to talk to me!!! It was flattering yet weird experience like WoW!!!

profile_pic

Limerence3 years ago

If I use it everyday will it become permanent overtime?

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

Merci !

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:3 years ago

Since this is on the topic of

:heart: LOVE :heart:

I’m sending :heart: LOVE :heart: to everyone listening right now

May you feel :heart: LOVE :heart:

May you live and experience

:heart: LOVE :heart: on the daily and nightly

May you become :heart: LOVE :heart:

And if you haven’t heard it recently then I’ll be the one to say:

I :heart: LOVE :heart: you

profile_pic

Jade Tournelle3 years ago

Hello,
I have been using frequencies for abundance and luck for 6 months, I have no result, I also clean up bad energies before.
I am positive and patient as a woman in life but here I need someone to help me. Why does not this work ? advices ? thank you so much :pray::pray:

profile_pic

𝔄𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔰3 years ago

it kinda sounds like the androstenol sound just slower

profile_pic

3D to 5D3 years ago

DO YOU THINK THIS WILL GOOD FOR GANGSTALKING?

profile_pic

Kouba3 years ago

Love From France for all people listening that​:heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Primal life3 years ago

Will this help attract love in life?

profile_pic

Iamhergoddes :money_mouth_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:3 years ago

:blush::green_heart::pray:

profile_pic

S E3 years ago

Doctor Donna :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

g d3 years ago

i felt a surge of energy straight into my chest area

profile_pic

Prime Optimist3 years ago

I feel like this expands the human energy system.

profile_pic

Kim Alexander3 years ago

I love this video but it makes me very sleepy. I wonder why…

profile_pic

magicinyourhands3 years ago

This is so cool!

profile_pic

Win Lottery Energy3 years ago

I will try this all night, hopefully good

profile_pic

Robert A. Blaha3 years ago

Love is the strongest Power in Universe. Love allways win. And so it is. Peace

profile_pic

paul1999a33 years ago

This May be one of the best creations he has made so far. Makes me see and feel so much more love around me and that makes me happy. Made me realize again this is my purpose, spreading love here to make this World a better place

profile_pic

Stephanie Stevenson3 years ago

:sunflower::sparkling_heart::sunflower:

profile_pic

Peacefull8883 years ago

I love the music. :grinning:

profile_pic

Bren Peace3 years ago

Thank you :pray: I feel we mirror things in we feel we need at that moment…love & appreciation always :orange_heart::hugs:

profile_pic

horizon3 years ago

If I listen to this multiple times a day, the effects are heightened?

profile_pic

Michael Santiago3 years ago

Hi Sapien/Dream. Many thanks for this. Any good chance this will lessen the severity of greed n self-serving attitude of the global population? :pray::vulcan_salute:

profile_pic

Ronald King3 years ago

THANKS AGAIN DREAMSEEDS PEACE AND PROSPERITY AND BALANCE

profile_pic

Chicken McNugget3 years ago

Can you make a field for empaths? Like a strong shield that repels negativity or something

profile_pic

Arrafi Farzansyakieb3 years ago

This ia so great

profile_pic

Edith Finch3 years ago

My heart is RACING listening to this. Don’t know if it’s a first-time thing, but I feel so (positively) overwhelmed.

profile_pic

ĐINH ĐỨC SỸ NAM3 years ago

Can i dowload this???

profile_pic

bb3 years ago

Dreamweaver, you have been involved in the Xtrememind community which uses Dark Magick. I love your audios on Sapien Medicine, they have helped a ton, but knowing that, I feel it hard to trust you anymore

profile_pic

Lina A3 years ago

This is great protection! What you give us what you get. If you send out negativity, that channel that’s opened up also allows negativity to come towards you. Mirror reality. But by sending out waves of love, only love is what comes back to you. <3

profile_pic

AscensionNow13 years ago

Enlightening
Thanks

profile_pic

Corazon Esotérico3 years ago

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

profile_pic

Tina Monälle3 years ago

This is wonderful :sparkling_heart: i want to radiate love into the world. I’m going to listen every night! Can i listen without headphones / on speakers?

profile_pic

Stephanie Stevenson3 years ago

:heart::heart::heart: it

profile_pic

jeff westcott3 years ago

dear dreamseeds…please tell me more about the plant experiment…thank you…jeff

profile_pic

Joybree Gaming3 years ago

I wish I could play this for all the world to hear for it would make this place so much more amazing than it already is

profile_pic

I amwealthyhealthyhappyloving SOUL3 years ago

Is it possible that I time travel by listening this, bcox today during meditation I get into a deep state than I m telling people that I am from 2022, they were telling me that it is may 2009, than I decided to write all the things I know from future, to change or for benifite, lots of other things than this bug bite me and I come back, is this is dream or what

profile_pic

light seeker3 years ago

Cutting cord then this cant get any better love love love energy fields…try it guys.

profile_pic

Steve Robinson4 years ago

It is nearly impossible to think a negative though while listening to this! Also, for quite a while afterwards. Remarkable. Thank You! Much gratitude to you.

profile_pic

Luv Language 4 years ago

:blue_heart:

profile_pic

Mez4 years ago

Man, I feel so dumb for not completely understanding the description. Is this more powerful than “Uplift Yourself and The World?” That’s all I need to know. Trying to lower the amount of “Love” frequencies I listen to that’s why

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

…the butterfly effect​:grinning::relaxed:

profile_pic

jennifer simon4 years ago

This is beautiful, powerful and works in amazing ways!

profile_pic

avelione4 years ago

Gravitational waves most probably don’t exist and there is no curvature in space-time. Get to know more about Electric Universe theory, these are all electromagnetic waves, if so ;d

profile_pic

अमोघ the source4 years ago

ॐ भूर्भुवः स्व: तत सवितुः वरेण्यम, भर्गो देवस्य धिमहि धियोयोनः प्रचोदयात ॐ

profile_pic

itty bitty4 years ago

I’m shocked 5 people hit the thumbs down

profile_pic

Sriti4 years ago

Can anyone tell me if i can listen 4 sapien videos and this one too as sapien mentioned not to listen more than 4videos of him?

profile_pic

TEAM. LOVE

profile_pic

Mez4 years ago (edited)

Can someone confirm if this is safe to use more than once per day? I don’t see it in the description hence I ask. For ex, “Uplift Yourself, People you meet and the world” can be used more than once per day whereas “Attract More Love To Your Life” should only be used once per day.

profile_pic

Lulu Moo4 years ago

Love this :heart:

profile_pic

Mez4 years ago

Difference between this and ‘Uplift Yourself, People you meet and the world?’ Do they serve similar purpose and would it clash if I listen to both back to back?

profile_pic

Vj sharma4 years ago

Hy today i was watching the old and ancient serial named Ramayana and there a monk described this awesome :) really i proud to be my culture, love hindiusm

profile_pic

SERENDIPITY4 years ago

Thaank youuuuu for coming back😭

profile_pic

N 14 years ago

Main channel is back, thank you so much!

profile_pic

the nbafan4 years ago (edited)

What HAPPENED? Are you gonna be BACK?

profile_pic

hikaryfebruary4 years ago

Where’s Sapien Med channel !?

profile_pic

N 14 years ago

God what happened to your main channel, hope you come back!

profile_pic

Samreen Fatima4 years ago

I really don’t know where to post my comment but why have you deleted Sapien Medicine? I am crying Ohh please come back, you are the last hope for me… :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

profile_pic

SERENDIPITY4 years ago

Are all his videos on his channel available on patreon?

profile_pic

Naveen4 years ago

What happens to sapian channel …not exist

profile_pic

Silent Protagonist4 years ago

What happened to the Sapien Channel?

profile_pic

Ada Maria4 years ago

Sapien med where are you? What happened to your other channel? Are you ok? Please let us know if we can help.

profile_pic

Cemre Eraslan4 years ago

What happened to the Sapien Medicine channel?

profile_pic

SERENDIPITY4 years ago

I hope you’ll be back sapien. This is a fucking nightmare.

profile_pic

Mez4 years ago

What happened to the Sapien Medicine channel? Holy shit

profile_pic

Ricardo R4 years ago

Sapien, what happened to the main channel?

profile_pic

Nadi P4 years ago

What has happened to Sapiens channel on youtube?

profile_pic

T N4 years ago

yes i want to know also, was listening and then it disappeared :cry:

profile_pic

SERENDIPITY4 years ago

What happened to your main channel sapien?

profile_pic

Trent Z Green4 years ago

Just checked ur main channel, is everything good ?

profile_pic

Viktorija Stepanova4 years ago

Ha ha Good karma here I come! By listening to this u send love ripples to collective. it means love will returnn back to you even stronger!

profile_pic

Viktorija Stepanova4 years ago

So i can manifest with this more easy

profile_pic

Paunta Afshar4 years ago

:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::pray:t3::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::pray:t3::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::pray:t3:being home with 2 kids for past 3 weeks …:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I wasn’t in very good mood … and I start Listening to this :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:I feel good …
Thank you so so much :cherry_blossom::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::cherry_blossom:

profile_pic

:red_circle::small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle::red_circle::small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle::red_circle::small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle::red_circle::small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle::red_circle::small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle::red_circle::small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle::red_circle::small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle::red_circle::small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle::red_circle::small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle::red_circle::small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle::red_circle::small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle::red_circle::small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle:F.E.A.R. FALSE. EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL.

profile_pic

nitro104 years ago

Can you please make a lion experience

profile_pic

AuthenticSOLfullness9994 years ago

This is needed now more than ever

profile_pic

Rewiring Subliminals4 years ago

What’s the range, that he said can affect whole earth?

profile_pic

Rewiring Subliminals4 years ago

The concept is amazing, imagine if we could project the unconditional love, the limiting beliefs ones… It would be life savings haha

profile_pic

Tesla 444 years ago

Going to use this one along with the hand of glory one for my project to help my country, Italy, in this difficult situation. Dark minded people that rule other countries are trying to speculate on what is happening here. I am sure that If I keep my Visualization rituals with these fields, soon there will be a great improvement.

profile_pic

Marianne Apers4 years ago

Dream Seeds, I apolegize for my request I know now its inpossible t create a video for wish chakra activation , now I dont even know do we have that? I gess not, so I Let it go , sorry , love and Light

profile_pic

this should already be viral by NOW My :alarm_clock: says 9:32 & 93% battery LOL. Universe agrees…what’s wrong with the collective guess it will take 8 more c virus times to get people to awaken from amnesia. Tytyty for all that have and gratitude to Sapien​:grinning::relaxed::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::v::small_red_triangle::small_red_triangle::small_red_triangle:

profile_pic

Angel love4 years ago

I love the love wave. I think of healing and i vision healing the rain forest and earth and its people when i play this it makes me feel good. Ty im Grateful

profile_pic

Uf Now4 years ago

Project that we overcome what is happening now in safe way without effects …
And Bernie as President !

profile_pic

Girly pops4 years ago

Thank you!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

xu4 years ago

If I’m having depression will it spread to others? I do feel quite good listening to this video though

profile_pic

horizon4 years ago

Can you do the language series for Korean please?

profile_pic

Arghavan4 years ago

1203 I felt a cold energy in my back. Very strange. It should have been close to solar plexus. Is there a recommended number of time I should listen to this?

profile_pic

Aня Ра Ел4 years ago

Thank you :sparkling_heart::pray:

profile_pic

222 c o m m e n t s.

profile_pic

maxwell4 years ago

The description is like butterfly effect.

profile_pic

I shall share this: near my moms house is a paper mill and chemical plant which today I sat on porch and could have cried at how the smoke is clogging our beautiful (5d) earth, it looked like a sand storm , I am not kidding!! I have lived here a long time so this mill and plant have been here too but with what I saw today, THIS WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST, INSTITUIONS that are not working will fail. It is written… And re vealed, so the reason I am writing this is that YOU know we have to give more gratitude for the higher realms ALWAYS looking out for us…up in the sky I SAW DRAGONS,& ANGELS thwarting the pollution away so we collective can keep ascending, not to mention cloudships everywhere and the birds singing so godly, oh AND I WAS PLAYING THIS VIDEO, AND A plane with a chem trail flew. Right over SO GET YOUR WARRIOR SUIT ON FOLKS~ KILL EM. WITH LOVE AND LIGHT. NAMASTE

profile_pic

Dream seeds , no reply ? Is it so bad that we want to help all inocent souls, like baby’s good adults , all precious animals , nature gaia? Please an activation from wish chakra only for the good OF COURSE , if you can because I know its a very difficult request, but please reply, love and Light

profile_pic

Aurura Aurura4 years ago

Listening to this gives me the sense of perfection.

profile_pic

One thing: HAS ANYBODY noticed that TIME :alarm_clock: HAS SPED UP?or IS IT just me?

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago (edited)

Archangel Michael says: /you are L O V E& you ARE LOVED :earth_asia::earth_americas::earth_africa::relaxed:NO GREATER :gift: GIFT

profile_pic

MICHAEL Jackson sings "we are the world":earth_asia::earth_americas::earth_africa::relaxed:

profile_pic

I Really have a gut feeling Sapien implemented this video to US SO WE CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES WHAT DO YALL THINK? :earth_asia::earth_americas::earth_africa:

profile_pic

trancer. lovelight4 years ago

Guys please use this as many times as you can … it’s so important field for you and others really… it’s equally to Corona disruption field and so much more… blessings are real🤩

profile_pic

Marine 9744 years ago

je peux pas m enpecher d ecouter cette video constamment depuis quelques temps merci beaucoup

profile_pic

LM K.4 years ago

This feels soooo great.:orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart: Words can not describe it :pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

THIS CAME OUT 2222020 :earth_asia::earth_americas::earth_africa::relaxed::heart_decoration::small_red_triangle::red_circle:

profile_pic

I Feel In My Heart This Should Go Viral & THIS IS EQUALLY EFFECTIVE TO OUR UNIVERSE AS MUCH AS SAPIEN’S CORONAVIRUS VIDEO, BOTH ARE BEAUTIFUL AND LOVE IS THE ONLY ANSWER, ALWAYS HAS BEEN :heart: :heart: :cupid:

profile_pic

Kathlina Macleod4 years ago

Thank-you, beautiful Dream Seed’s’’ But, if i may , how is your presence noticed more , and in what way. These wave’s are new to me. Love to you Sir XXX.

profile_pic

Dream seeds or activation for wish shakra ? PLEASE SAPIEN PLEASE

profile_pic

RISHABH DUTTA4 years ago

Love is everywhere ! After this :heart:

profile_pic

Dream seeds please reply to my wish request PLEASE

profile_pic

paul1999a34 years ago

Every single one of us can achieve a lot by spreading love in our environment. And this one here helps a lot with that

profile_pic

Today there was a big shift, WE the COLLECTIVE are planted in 5d, 17 is the number and it reflects ancestral lineage​:gift_heart::crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:sleep problems will arise , tiredness, nausea, stomach problems etc just in case you have these AS WE move through the shift​:large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::heart_decoration::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::heart_decoration::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::heart_decoration::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::heart_decoration::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::heart_decoration::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::heart_decoration::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::heart_decoration::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::heart_decoration::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::heart_decoration::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::heart_decoration::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::heart_decoration::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::heart_decoration::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle::heart_decoration::large_orange_diamond::small_red_triangle:l. O. V. E​:tulip:

profile_pic

Gabriel Matys4 years ago

Hi Dream Seeds i dont want to sound mean but would You kindly consider adding some protection to this? Maybe thats only me but I experience extremaly bad luck everytime I use this. And chill everyone Sapien&Dream are good trustworthy channels I think maybe some entities may not like me spreading love or maybe thats just coicidence. But its still kinda odd everytime I used this some thing of mine got broken I even broke a machine at my work yesterday but luckily my boss was not even that mad. Thank You

profile_pic

Ardeśīra Bandyopādhyāya4 years ago

The music is great for meditation. It feels like you are traveling on a roller coaster through the entire universe.

profile_pic

Brandy Bradford4 years ago

It is working. They are ask working.
Changing how you look things at really dose change everything.
In retrospect I can see me the good and the bad, and the s that connects the two.

profile_pic

GV4 years ago (edited)

This is a REVOLUTIONARY creation by Sapien med !! Can’t believe & feel extremely lucky to have born living in this era of Magical Technologies & works of sapien medicine & to experience it :heart_eyes::pray:

profile_pic

Adding some L. O. V. E. Humor: Sapien? And the rest of the crew, does this music sorta remind you of one of :crocodile: Crocodile Dundee’s. :movie_camera: movies from the 80’s.? L O L. :grinning:

profile_pic

chugga chugga4 years ago (edited)

This literally erases al my inner negative self sabotaging dialogs. I feel incredibly powerful, focused, and 100% sure about what I want and what I need to do.

Thank you so much sapien, nothing I would say or do would repay you for everything you do for others.

Update: My parent’s house is FILLED with dark demonic energies. Every time I go for a visit I would have to sleep for 2 to 3 hours from how heavy it is. This time I kept listening to this video during my visit and I am just shocked. I was dancing the whole time, laughing and playing with the kids. Everyone were relaxed and joyful. For the first time I left that house feeling happy and not feeling like I need a whole week to regenerate.

profile_pic

Vickie Vires Richie🪴4 years ago

:dove::rose::herb::sparkles::pray::latin_cross::crown::star_of_david::sparkling_heart: Beautiful,Thank you​:anchor::purple_heart:

profile_pic

Hini ShaSha4 years ago

wowww🥰

profile_pic

ruby7verde4 years ago

Sub 7171✨

profile_pic

Kondic Dr4 years ago (edited)

Update: After I started to listen this one, I don’t feel any fear nor presence of negative enteties which I used to feel somehow.
I feel like I am well protected with huge shield of love and in same time I am spreading this helpful energy to others, also to collective consciousness.
So, I must say this is really important field!
Even I noticed when my parents have fight with each other after playing this they are so calm like nothing has ever happened and what I more noticed, this energy attract some kind of opportunities, “special” events like something happened and that prevent fight, hard to explain.
And this may be too much but I intuitive feel this helps my parents to improve their health overall.
All is hard explainable, idk

profile_pic

Gabriel Matys4 years ago

Isnt it one of the most effective ways to fight shadow entities? I mean when You put out the wave of loving the experience of live, that basically means you are not warding off beings that feed of from your personal negativity, but working towards depriving them from their entire source of food. Thats badass

profile_pic

Irina Petrossian4 years ago

OMG I just noticed this new video, how did I miss it?!!! Thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

profile_pic

MycoMarco4 years ago (edited)

I know this is mega powerful because I had dark dreams last night and I slept in this morning. Also had a clumsy start to the day. Like I am being targeted because I opened a love vortex with this yesterday. This is bad ass! Thanks Dreamweaver!

I feel fearless and powerful again after another listen today :)

profile_pic

Silverwhitesand4 years ago

We thank you as always for your love :rainbow:

profile_pic

Roku4 years ago

This is so powerful its not even funny. My family were fighting with eachother, played this once and they all shut up instantly. Collective conscious affects those closest to you (physically) the strongest.

profile_pic

Bex 174 years ago

I can’t keep up :weary: you have so many amazing frequencies but there’s just not enough time every day for me to play all the ones that I need - so I think you need to combine them all into one video :thinking: and you are a genius so I don’t doubt that you could :laughing:

profile_pic

Peace4 years ago

I would like to share my experience. I started listening with a disturbed mind, full of thoughts but after listening my mind seems to be still. There is no thought coming and i can experience the stillness of mind. Thats really great.

profile_pic

J4 years ago

I don’t usually like music in the fields, but I actually like this one. Sounds good to my ears. Hope this raises my vibration and frequency high enough so I can do some good with it.

profile_pic

Quantum of space4 years ago

Gravitational waves are measured in a closed laboratory of Einstein with a wavelength of up to 0.25 meters. PАТЕNТ KZ-33869

profile_pic

Imogenpsychic4 years ago

Change like what ? Can you explain

profile_pic

Mandy Candy Power4 years ago

:heart:

profile_pic

H Augustyn4 years ago

Sorry, I can’t understand this “language “…not everyone can understand these scientific words and want to use your wisdom . Thank you :pray::heart::raising_hand_woman:

profile_pic

Fery Können4 years ago

Dream Seeds what about wish chakra field but only for good wishes to create

profile_pic

Jeni4 years ago

This is great, thank you!!:green_heart::green_heart:

profile_pic

aaa aaa4 years ago

All the gratitude to you for sharing this love gift with us. Thank you!

profile_pic

Dream seeds , may I ask if you will and can make a powerful video for wish granting powers instantly results, only for the good and without thirt eye opening , please can you reply fast I really want to know if you can , PLEASE REPLY , LOVE AND LIGHT

profile_pic

Fghmail Fghgmail4 years ago

So this gonna help change ourselves?

profile_pic

Schuyler4 years ago

May all beings, bodies, timelines and Dimensions be permeated with the iridescent Light of Miracles and the unmistakable energetic signature of Divine LOVE…:dove::crystal_ball::milky_way::blue_heart::pray:t2:

profile_pic

AuthenticSOLfullness9994 years ago

PureBrilliance…

:heart_eyes_cat:444​:heart_eyes_cat:666​:heart_eyes_cat:888​:heart_eyes_cat:

profile_pic

LuAna Limitless Possibilities 10104 years ago

:heart: feels like home

profile_pic

Michael Johnson4 years ago

Hi Dream seeds I came up with an idea for a video on this channel. It is often said that when we pass on we go to the “White Light” I was wondering if there is a way to tap into that white light to ensure ourselves in finding it. Thank you Dream Seeds!

profile_pic

Re member. THERE IS NO SEPARATION, we are source energy in human form :heart::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::large_orange_diamond::red_circle::large_orange_diamond:thank you Sapien for reminding US of. TEAM LOVE​:small_red_triangle:999

profile_pic

Nicola De Giuseppe4 years ago

Very powerful, i am so grateful, thank you very much

profile_pic

Galin Petrov4 years ago (edited)

Are you ready for 5d?
We are very close to open our eyes, its actually was here in front of our eyes, we just cant see it :) its very, very beatiful, be ready for the open contact :) they are expecting us sooooo muuuch, also they prepared us very big surprises individualy and collectively.
The Party on this Planet is just strarting!
Thanks for this Gem Sapien. See you in multidimensionality :)

profile_pic

Marcel4 years ago

Why I feel my teeth after listening 2 times?

profile_pic

SociaVibe4 years ago

Don’t worry man, we’ll pick you up.

profile_pic

or malichi4 years ago

can some1 explain me whats the diffrence between the videos i listen here on youtube and the videos on sapien’s site that cost money ?

profile_pic

Kondic Dr4 years ago (edited)

Even if at first I didn’t expect it, I must admit I feel good listening to this and knowing in same time that it may help to our collective consciousness or universe in good ways.
I even think this field can be one of most important ever, and I will combine it with raise vibration one too.
Update: was feeling low but playing this immediately my mood got better and better

profile_pic

Nancy Hadley4 years ago

Dear ones, Kryon says stop trying to understand. It’s not a mental thing. Just listen and be.

profile_pic

janan 8884 years ago

Because I’ve been attacked by dark creatures before, I’m afraid to listen to this.

profile_pic

Blossom with Fmw4 years ago

Thank you Dream Seeds .

profile_pic

Serrano4 years ago

I’m kind of confused. Does it give the universe good stuff about us that we think? I was thinking oh cool, people will be kinder to animals or something but then you said it doesn’t help a cause. And so the higher being just acknowledge us or would they actually visit us to see what we’re sending off to the universe?

profile_pic

Yoda the Force4 years ago (edited)

The explanation is fine, not to much detail at all. In fact more info the better! Thanks for this video :)

profile_pic

Water Nymph4 years ago

You really are the great master Sapien! :blue_heart: Can you give us a recommendation on how often to listen? Gratitude and blessings :blue_heart: :pray::blue_heart:

profile_pic

Ada Maria4 years ago

Very powerful!!! Thanks! Is there a limit of times we should listen to it?

profile_pic

Thomas4 years ago

You made a lot of fields lately and they are great as always. Thank you. Wouldn’t that field also be a great idea for a dog tag on teespring? To send love waves out to everything all the time sounds lovely.

profile_pic

shishir jathar4 years ago

My heart is dancing & brain is bouncing :+1::+1: Ye Ye Ye

profile_pic

Nexus The Traveler4 years ago

Pretty interesting indeed. Essentially this is opening the potential for greater possibilities. I can dig it

profile_pic

Ardeśīra Bandyopādhyāya4 years ago

Will it amplify the negative qualities within us? And what do you make the animations with?

profile_pic

Margarita N.4 years ago

You are amazing, you can’t stop surprise me​:blush:,your intentions are so humanistic, and your videos are more and more powerful. Thank you :pray: thank you​:pray:, and sending a bit of love to you :heart::blush:.

profile_pic

Beauty Vault4 years ago (edited)

Will this work on we are not listening to it? Will it become a part of me and my energy field?

profile_pic

Viewsonic4 years ago

Minute 2:00 and get shock :eyes:

profile_pic

su2sa1li44 years ago

Will this substitute metta meditation ?

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé4 years ago (edited)

Thank you very much . I love this one.:gift_heart:Gratitude.:sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Dewy Beam4 years ago

I used to heal like this when I was in the 8th but have since then fallen & struggle to get up. I hope this can maybe bring back Some memories

profile_pic

M D4 years ago

This is beautiful Sapien, really grateful for this Can I hear it with earphones?

profile_pic

Snuggly Potatoes ASMR4 years ago

After 1 time listening this released all muscular tension and my body now feels completely tension free. Wow.

profile_pic

Snuggly Potatoes ASMR4 years ago

Is it ok if we play this on loop for hours ?

profile_pic

Mayank Sharma4 years ago

will this attract more love by others in my life ?

profile_pic

Andrés Flores4 years ago

Mindblowing :exploding_head::heartbeat:

profile_pic

Beauty Vault4 years ago

How often should we listen this?

profile_pic

GV4 years ago

If we chant any mantra while hearing this field , would it help spread the power of that mantra more around us across the earth ?

profile_pic

soraya tebbani4 years ago (edited)

We are part of the collective consciousness. Working to bring balance back by sending love vibrations benefit all of us. So a must do! Thank you sapien :)

profile_pic

oly4 years ago

O MY DAYS,THIS IS A MASTERPIECE MAN

profile_pic

Akash Mahato4 years ago

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Marq.E 8884 years ago

:v::heart::pray:

profile_pic

7Dnein4 years ago

This is very impressive work

profile_pic

Lucyana v4 years ago

My heart cakra vibrate😇

profile_pic

Brooke Little4 years ago

I’m working on a goat farm and listening to this with my headphones on. I know these animal’s behavior well and while I’m listening they are staring at my eyes - as if they are trying to tell me something. Woah. Very different than usual.

profile_pic

Anamma Charran Patro4 years ago

So beautiful and relaxing. Thank you

profile_pic

apotk954 years ago

“A small thing like this can lead to big changes later on”. What exactly is meant by that(some explanation)? Thanks for the upload :)

profile_pic

RISHABH DUTTA4 years ago

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

profile_pic

catherines3334 years ago

:heart::heart::heart: profound​:heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

06:12 am4 years ago

this is actually perfect thank you so much for making this :pray::heart:

profile_pic

Moonlit Madeline4 years ago

This is great , makes me happy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: feels like being in a bossa nova cafe :relaxed::yellow_heart::green_heart::v: thank you sapien :sparkling_heart::+1:

profile_pic

Dracon4 years ago

Please someone in simple language to explain what does this​:laughing::laughing: I didn’t understand anything
Is this for raising your vibration field and for raising vibration collective consciousness field

profile_pic

Anshima P Srivastava4 years ago

You never stop surprising us Sapien/DS​:heart_eyes::kissing_heart:
God Bless you

profile_pic

Tre Harden4 years ago

:pray:t5: thank you

profile_pic

Darling Baby4 years ago

profile_pic

Savannah Gonzales4 years ago

Perfect timing :)

profile_pic

Helen Holmes4 years ago

Dear Moon Man, you will be my first stop, i promise !

profile_pic

Jay4 years ago

First as always

1 Like

Sending this out north south east west of the globe and beyond 🩷🌏🩷🌏🩷🌏

4 Likes