Low blood pressure audio

Hello,what would be a good track for when your blood pressure lowers? Circulatory engineer or any of the heart fields? There are so many for high blood pressure but I don’t see any for low blood pressure.
Thank you💗

1 Like

Maybe Automated Cardio? Something that exercises, heats body. Soleus Workout 3-4x?

3 Likes

New Release : The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

1 Like

Norepinephrine works for me
Also I think the metabolism field could also work :thinking:

It also depends on the reasons I guess.
Thyroid field tok if it’s related to that (like for.me it is/was as it’s better now)

2 Likes

I would imagine that any blood circulation field would be enough?for balance?

2 Likes

Yes, those help. I’d say it’s also a compounded effect from various fields you keep consistently using. I had the same issue with really low blood pressure at times, so much I even made a thread two years ago on an acute episode. Users here recommended me heart and kidney healing fields. Plasma to mitochondria also.

Recently we had new fields created that target the issue more specifically, like Heart inflammation reduction and healing which will stabilize both high and low blood pressure with consistent use through time. If you have Patreon use heart healer instead.

Feel better soon!

Edit - Mitoquinol audio on Premium album (patreon) will help heart health too

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m well but I was genuinely curious because there is no such field. My blood pressure is also just at the lower end of normal but genuinely blessed with a healthy strong heart. Thank you for caring💗 I wish you perfect health!

1 Like