Low energy uneasiness high BP

I have been listening to a lot of fields lately and they were giving me good effects too. But few days back I listened to taaffeite crystal and after that I had high BP and uneasiness. After that I stopped all fields to give myself a break because maybe I have overloaded my energy system. Although I am careful not to overdo any field and yet maybe in total they became too much.
It’s been 4-5 days after that but I am feeling lack of energy and uneasiness almost all day and sometimes high BP also.
For now I am not wanting to use too many fields till I feel normal again but still if I have to listen to 1 or 2 to get better sooner than I would.
Please suggest for feeling active and comfortable (not uneasy or anxious) and also which does not increase blood pressure since it’s already higher these days. Thank you

2 Likes
1 Like

Really? Detox when I am already uneasy?
Please explain this @Atreides
Thank you for your suggestion, I have been reading your positive reviews on so many fields so I know you have been using quite a lot.
By the way I have lymph node tumour and other tumor as well… plus anxiety and BP so never tried detox as I fear that my system would not be able to take it

1 Like

Hi lanos,
Which paid fields do you have?

1 Like

Have you tried Aura and Energy Body Repair?

2 Likes

I have several @Nice2knowU …. aura and energy body repair, smart stem cells, smart reiki, personal mental and emotional supporter, pure magnetic heart coherence, all the chakra fields, intestinal cleanser, black mirror stone shield, smart cord cutter, woven World Series, plasma teeth … some more
I don’t have any servitor though kinda of sacred :grimacing:

1 Like

@anon36920264 … yes I have been using that a lot lately … 3-4 times a day but now completely stopped all fields. This field always was a calm field and never drained me like few others

1 Like

Thanks @anon25711007

1 Like

Hey no sorry please @Atreides. You are always trying to help. Thank you so much.
No I don’t drink any alcohol at all and no oxalates also. Please suggest the supplements. Thank you

Don´t know why but first thing that came to mind when I read this was Vagus Nerve and Amygdala…