Lucid dreams and silent peoples

Maybe they aren’t in your personal dream holodeck…

Edit: sorry, “holodeck” is a bruce/daniel term from star trek but he never released that as a pdf.

So lemme rephrase.

Maybe you aren’t exactly dreaming…

5 Likes

And why they are so unfriendly? :sweat_smile:

beat em up if they dont talk

1 Like

I got it now
What the better approach to start a communication if that’s the case?

Lol
It’s actually what I was persistently doing when I became lucid years ago and saw something that scared me

5 Likes

There’s isnt a lot to share actually…
what I remember is that whenever I became lucid in my dream as a boy it was quite scary to me, especially if there was some other being.
My heart started beating like crazy and I instinctively attacked the poor one… better to say I tried to attack because short after the fear surge start I was awake again

Somehow I never saw that movie… is it worth it?

I liked waking life though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbPgprcMtjo

2 Likes

Grrr…
Watch this now…

1 Like

2 Likes

Wow… The bending city scene is something I have tried once but not been able to do (actually I tried to bend skyscraper)

Honestly I dont usually manifest people, lately I’m using more a “non interferring” approach… lol
I was referring to people I find there
Last time I was asking question about the meaning of something in the dream

4 Likes

ok then if the pople we created don’t talk, should we beat them up ?

Lol… You’ll have to be a very calm fighter though or your dream will end

2 Likes

Man people tend to do sex with chosen celebrities or persons. (that kinda spiritual abuse maybe) and here you want to beat them up… ahhh :joy: :joy:

That’s your dream do anything. :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

dont wanna flex but damn I experienced so many fighting dreams so I think im good on that part

1 Like

I was asking for the meaning of something like a “2001 odyssey monolith”… but ok… ahahah

edit. not saying I’ve not done that lol

3 Likes

You make me happy! :smiley:

4 Likes

Maybe that guy in the dream was thinking “and now how the hell I can explain to him??” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

well, that ain’t my problem then :smiley:

If that was the actual question you asked… I think it was outside of their realm of understanding…hence the silence.

2 Likes

:rofl:

the guy was standing there and it was quite instinctive to ask “what’s that??”

maybe you are right

2 Likes

That’s your dream, make the situation make them do things you want. it’s fun. :joy:

When I lucid dream I control everything I chose how peeps should behave. I always love the Adventure when I and my chosen peeps are on hunting like a lion chasing us and how we easpe and before I woke up I end with killing the lion and saving peeps. If the lion manages to kill me I say retake and the action starts again. that’s fun. :joy:

2 Likes

You sons of bitches…

I finally released my trauma about lucid dreaming V2, and you remind me again.

Nooooooooooo

7 Likes