Lurking for a long time. Decided to post

Hi all,

I’ve been lurking for a very long time on this forum. Since the beginning actually. I know Dreamweavers audio’s and used them since Xtrememind days. I used to post there often back in the day. I’m friends with Dream on fb, and we every now and then talking about all kinds of stuff. Lately especially aliens and disclosure and sometimes about Caribbean stuff.

I’ll be posting reviews of some Sapien Med audios that I’ve been using lately. Two of the latest ones I’ve used (visual introspection and new perspectives) have been awesome. I’ve haven’t felt so much peace in my mind and heart in a long time.

Greets folks.

41 Likes

Welcome !

1 Like

Hey bud

Welcome Back!
(It’s been a while since we’ve seen Bandit795 — their last post was 7 months ago.)

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Hello @Bandit795 :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:!!!

1 Like

Hi Bandit, where are you from?

Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

I’m from Aruba.

1 Like

Oh nice place.

Welcome back Bandit. I still remember your helpful post of a link on the MPO-LERM thread at ATS forums way back when Dr. Bordon of LPG-C was still alive years ago. I applied for their pilot internet study group on LERM-LEOM via email thru that link and was accepted as a participant.

2 Likes

Thank you. It is a nice place. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

MPO-LERM wow. Instant manifestation of objects… Thats a flashback. I haven’t heard or read about that in a long time. Yeah I was really interested in it back then, but the info was kinda vague. It would be interesting to know how the results of that study group.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m a Lurker too!
Kinda reminds me of Magenta from Rocky Horror!!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! :)

3 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

The study group had about 14-16 participants and Dr. Bordon corresponded with each one of us thru email and there were docs sent to us. After several weeks, there were no more emails from them and our handler, l learned, was no longer part of the study. Much later, I read that Dr. Bordon died of a disease. So, that project was aborted after it started.

3 Likes

My God! please elaborate!!!

I have no more updates on the Life Physics Group (LPG-C) and its members after its director, Dr. Bordon passed away due to pancreatic cancer years ago. If one is interested, there is a FB group though, composed of some people close to him when he was still alive. You can also download ebooks/docs in the file section for free if you become a member of the group.

1 Like

Oh wow. I did not know that. That’s unfortunate and sad.