Luteinizing hormone for females

Hey guys, so I recently added the LH and FSH audio to my sleep stack. But since I sleep with my gf, I was wondering if that field is safe for females. As according to some articles online too high LH levels in females can trigger ovulation, infertility and early menopause. Most likely these side effects occur only if your levels are abnormally high, but you still never know as long term use of that field could lead to that.

I would listen with headphones on low, not while sleeping, like 3 ft from her at least, you should be fine with that.

2 Likes

Quite the contrary, it helps with fertility and postpones menopause. Of course as everything, it has to be balanced , if she already has too much of this, will not be good but that’s easy to see: is she ovulating properly? Is she grumpy or good mood while and after ovulation? If grumpy, she might need this. Is her period abundant? If not, she might need this too. But in women this field instigates her ovaries and follicles to produce eggs, so for example I listen only when ovulating .