Luxating Patella

Hello everyone on the forum, I hope you’re having a great day so far!

I’m doing a little experiment, since my 10 months old puppy was diagnosed with a luxating patella. I have doubts if the cause is genetic or traumatic, but I’m willing to try and heal her now since she’s still growing and developing.

What happens in dogs with this issue is that their patella pops in and out of their knee socket when walking or running, ruining the bones and tendons around them overtime, which causes arthritis and pain at a very young age. There are 4 grades, the 4th being the most severe, and she’s a 2 for now, but with time she might reach the most serious one and won’t be able to walk anymore. It’s not reversible and can be only solved with orthopedic surgery, and it’s hereditary too.

What I’m playing for her everyday is:
The Negentropic Animal x3
Animal Regeneration 3.0 x2

I was still torn on these thought:
Just the Knees
Joint Regeneration
The DNA Repair System

Any suggestions on these or other fields?

I hope you’ll send some healing to my pup, she’s a very sweet doggo.
Thank you :paw_prints:

4 Likes

I am sorry I can’t give any suggestion as my knowledge is lacking. But I already sent my pegasus to heal your dog. Hope your dog get better :pray:.

If I may suggest, maybe write asking for healing in the Title so more people will read this topic.

2 Likes

Playing this while think of your dog

4 Likes

Thank you so much :hugs: I’d like to change the title but I can’t seem to find the edit button :joy:

1 Like

Okay thanks I will!!! How does the field work? Should i play it near her too? Or just thinking about her is enough?

No you don’t need to play it near her. You just have to think of her during the duration of that audio playing. It will keep sending her healing energy as long as the Audio is playing and you keep thinking of her

3 Likes

Ok I got it, I’ll start from today. I hope I’ll see her heal soon!

1 Like