Magnetism of Love

@Zen I never know if it’s you, Josh or the other 5 people with the same avatar picture posting until I get to the post. :joy:

4 Likes

We’re all just sharing the love :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Share the love!

10 Likes

Can I put other creator 's field about attracting love together ?

A powerful field of love, imbued with the fresh energies of Sammy’s marriage. Those in search of
a soul mate must take advantage of this field, because in all likelihood, listening to it will spread irresistible and profound calls of love, which come from its author.
Congratulations again dear Sammy G.

6 Likes

Do you mean, put those fields in a stack with other creators? Yes, you can.

We have a thread (Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube) where you might get ideas.for that.

1 Like

Very curious what the effects of this will be

1 Like

Since this field came out and you said this, VODL is what did it for me

1 Like

Stored in Wishlist, I can’t find a way to checkout

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @SammyG You are on fire!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

I love this. I’ve done both some qigong and metta meditation that had similar instructions, and this felt quite similar - if not as powerful. The visuals enhanced the instructions so much. The only thing was that the ending was quite abrupt, but maybe that is part of the design so that the energy carries onwards even after the session.

Now it feels like I have a warm fuzzy feeling in my chest which has expanded to around my body.

Love it and it has a good length :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that the upload messed with the endings. No words or anything missing but still was supposed to linger for a few seconds more. When I get back, I’ll reupload in a way that they’ll still be the same link you get. If not, you’ll be sent that new link.

And yes, this is based on a meditation me and dream used to do yeaaaaaars ago. It’s quite powerful and had very obvious effects on reality. Made social events so much easier for me in those days. The trick with that meditation too was that if it was done daily, it would permanently raise your vibration to a love frequency that would elevate your day to day experience in reality

33 Likes

Hope this has the same effect :partying_face:

1 Like

Wouldn’t the same happen for VODL?

1 Like

I think I remember sammy answering a question that may have been similar.
He said something along the lines that VODL would also make interactions more loving cause your subconscious interacts more loving etc. but it is a bit different if you consciously choose to project that love outwards which it seems this new field is more geared towards.
They would probably go well together though

7 Likes

This journey is wonderful. Before interviews, socializing, meeting important folks, etc. - and of course, in everyday life - this is a very useful tool!

The main thing, though, is that it makes meditation easy and does not seem like a chore. For a decade now, I have unsuccessfully tried to get my GF to meditate. She has been now meditating 5 days a week, doing one journey a day and the main reason is that this feels like a pleasurable experience.

Thanks @SammyG

My favorite of the journeys is the Success one - gets me in the groove especially mornings!

I play the video files on my big TV and speakers and it’s quite an experience - feast to the eyes and ears :star_struck:

22 Likes

I’d like to Chime in and share my experience with this as I’ve always loved Vibration of Divine Love very much and used it for a long time almost since the day it came out and as beautiful and powerful as it is I honestly have to say that until I purchased this Field I thought I didn’t need to delve much more into love but boy was I not noticing I wasn’t really sending that love out to my surroundings or feel like I do now more in the flow of being in love and participating in sending out love.

This is wonderful and definitely complimentary for sure with VoDL , if your able to explore this field and truly want to explore the path of love not only for yourself but for all that is, please do consider purchasing this… completely worth it.

15 Likes

Anybody else have testimonies to share?

I got caught up in euphoria, as this field came out in the middle of Sammy’s honeymoon.

3 Likes