Maha Ganapati Yagna

yes

1 Like

I have used this field for the last two weeks, not every day though.

It is a gem. It makes my life easier. It assists on whatever i need assistance. If its a problem I have it brings me a solution. If its a challenge, makes way for me to face it with strength and courage, if its an obstacle, it makes ways around it.

Sometimes I think its alive. Because when I listen to it and focus on or think of what I need help with it assists me with exactly that. I highly recommend it and for that price is a steal.

20 Likes

He def comes around to “check” who you are and what you are asking assistance for when listening this with intent. no doubt.

10 Likes

How often do you use it?

1 Like

For me it didn’t matter how often. I listen the day I need it for a specific purpose in the morning for 3 times.

I would think about why I listen to it couple of times during its play and afterwards if there was an action or thinking to be done for what I was asking I would do that (act or think). If not I would wait and something would happen out of the blue related to that matter I was inquiring.

I would say daily listen for three times until the reason you listen to it exists is the way to go.

9 Likes

So since my last update post 10 days ago I only listened to this field just one day, yesterday. I had a challenge needed to work out and decided this is again a job for this field. I combined the listens with SLR 3.0.

Listened 3 loops of SLR 3.0 and then 3 loops of this field. Thirty minutes later I was given a solution which :

1. It was brilliant. Amazingly brilliant.
  2. I would never had thought it.
  3. I would never believed is possible (SLR 3.0 definitely helped on this one)
  4. I would never have done! This field gave me the courage and strength to execute on it.

Now, one day later I understand that I was under the influence of the field for making me take action. There was definitely the aspect of SLR to make me believe the solution was possible but this field gave me the courage and strength to act on it. Right now if you would tell me to do it again I wouldn’t.

20 Likes

That’s amazing. In following your advice I tried 3 loops of this yesterday while asking for what I wanted help with. Will see what unfolds

3 Likes

And repeat the next day if needed.

3 Likes

Is there a free field similar to this one? Thank you.

2 Likes

No , not yagna ones.

But for intercession we have devic and angelic on yt and patreon.

4 Likes

and alien intercession. Found that one very powerful and more drawn to me

5 Likes

anybody still uses this daily?

3 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

What long-term results r u getting, man?

Got it recently and it seems like some obstacles in communication are being removed. But also got quite much of other stuff, so now hard to credit them.

6 Likes

Well, I have only used it for about 3 weeks so long term I can’t say. (I’ve had it for a few months but became really serious these last 2-3 weeks daily.)

What I can say is Ganesha has been working in my brain in the astral plug clearing blockages (I can literally feel the wiring.)

Also, field results come faster.

5 Likes

Lol, that’s quite interesting. Will try it similarly later.

3 Likes

I slept on this field.
I’ll definitely buy it (not right now though).

I already have fast results, but I want them to be instant results.:rofl::pray:

4 Likes

Seems like u hate stability and sanity. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol

True

Never been a fan of those. :skull::joy:

2 Likes

Maybe you can come to me and I will find a way to force the results down your throat, but in the end, not all effects would be wished for :smiley:

2 Likes