Male Reproductive System Regeneration

Of course it does

The concept of a “male reproductive system regenerator” is not a reality as of my last update in September 2021. However, if such technology were to be developed in the future, potential benefits could include:

1. Fertility Restoration: It could help restore fertility in men who are unable to conceive due to various reasons, such as age, illness, or genetic factors.

2. Treatment of Infertility: For men struggling with infertility issues, a regenerator could provide a non-invasive or less invasive treatment option, improving their chances of having biological children.

3. Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction: If the technology also addresses issues like erectile dysfunction, it could enhance the quality of life for men experiencing such problems.

4. Reversal of Sterilization: Men who have undergone sterilization procedures (vasectomy) might have the option to reverse it, regaining their ability to father children.

5. Improving Sperm Quality: It could potentially enhance the quality of sperm, leading to healthier pregnancies and reducing the risk of certain genetic conditions.

6. Supporting Assisted Reproductive Technologies: For couples undergoing in vitro fertilization (IVF) or other assisted reproductive technologies, improved male reproductive health could increase the success rates of these procedures.

7. Psychological Well-being: Knowing that there are effective treatments for reproductive issues could reduce the psychological stress and anxiety associated with male infertility.

8. Advancements in Research: Studying the regenerative process could lead to a better understanding of reproductive biology, potentially opening doors to more innovations and treatments in the field.

It’s important to note that these potential benefits are speculative and would depend on the actual capabilities and limitations of such a technology, should it ever be developed.

4 Likes

This is from chatgpt, I don’t know if the field does every single point or if it has more functions

1 Like

I don’t know if this is a reply to my comment or not, but pme is a very complicated issue affecting many men in which its very nature could be caused by physical, mental, psychological, spiritual, even karmic issues. this field may very well help some men dealing with this issue but I wouldn’t necessarily recommend this as being the one in all field to defeat pme!

Pme is premature ejaculation? I 100% recommend this audio for that plus urinary incontinence

Oh and don’t forget Stress and Anxiety by Dr. Manhattan :smirk:

1 Like

Ah yes I completely forgot about that audio. I think i still have it in my gumroad library. Unfortunately it is no longer sold on the platform so it may be hard to obtain for anyone interested in it
I mean urinary incontinence*

It’s still there:

1 Like

I had a dull pain on my right testicles after just one listen. :thinking:

1 Like

Urinary incontinence will not cure your premature ejaculation, I tried. it tightens the pelvic floor and my pelvic floor was so strong that even premature ejaculation got worse. Exercises should be done to weaken the pelvic floor for PE and not to strengthen it.

1 Like

You need to incorporate reverse kegels to balance the strength gained. That way you won’t be having intercourse with a tensed and strong pelvic floor. It’ll balance it out and give you more control and relaxation so you won’t reach climax so quickly.

2 Likes

It strengthens our pelvic floor. When it is strong one is able to relax it by command and control ejaculation. You say it doesn’t work for you because you are not relaxing it. Your advise is wrong.

1 Like

Ive used urinary incontenence before and I have seen short term improvements but havent seen long term progress even after using it for months. Pme is a very complicated issues that could be caused by many problems. I just dont see urinary incontinence as being the field to solve this issue unless the problem is weak pelvic floor muscles.

1 Like

I would say to have full control over ejaculation would be to control the pudental nerve as that nerve controls the process of emission.

The field regenerates reproductive system so it can heal from excessive masturbation or healing from overworking those organs but to cure pme, it may or may not help.

4 Likes

Smart tap tapper on patreon will help anyone who is having pme problems.

4 Likes

I have done a lot of research on this problem. men who have a strong pelvic floor need to do more reverse kegels to weaken it, but they also need to do normal kegels at the same time, but with fewer repetitions.
If only reverse kegels are done, the pelvic floor becomes so weak that you may have problems with erection

I tried relaxing the pelvic floor during sex, it doesn’t help bro, the pelvic floor is too strong

Yes

This field is wonderful, even in a few weeks it can make a difference and eliminate the problem.

1 Like

How many times a day?

2-3 times a day for the first couple of weeks should be a decent start.

4 Likes

Then it can be increased, how much?

As this uses the Negentropic Pulsar, which has this as part of description

Use once or twice every 3-4 days, this is not to spam for long periods of time, rather to augment health and healing.

You may want to heed the advise above. :slightly_smiling_face: @Fender_Cad

2 Likes

@Lucky, @ecaiii thanks for the replies

2 Likes