Mandala mosquitoes and anti bedbug

hello
I would like to make a mandala, which scares away mosquitoes and insects,
would it be possible to do it here, and to involve those who would be interested
thank you

3 Likes

Like nft project?

I don’t know if I understood everything birn but I think so, that we can all produce a defense which will be done by a smell, which will be activated by a mandala, if it is activated well, you have to find all that , because I’m tired of mosquitoes

2 Likes

I feel you :joy::joy:
I spent so many sleepless nights for just one bite…
And I have seen my friend having deep sleep with 10+ mosquitoes sucking his blood. Yet,., yet,., he was sleeping like a baby… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I am interested.

Can we make this against all types of insects please, including also ticks?

5 Likes

If you’re requesting something for Team Dream to make, under their own specifications, then you might want to put your proposal in The Requests and Fields thread so they’ll see it.

If this is something where you and our forum friends come up with a coherent package of capabilities to propose to have made for you all, then moving this thread to the Community and Side Projects category can attract forum friends and their suggestion to your project. You can move this thread yourself, simply by changing the category you want it in.

Good luck with your project.

5 Likes

Thanks, that’s nice
I’m doing some tests on my side before proposing anything, I had a great idea, I have to put it into practice and see if it works

1 Like

I have good news for mosquito repellents like me,
so I took the Environment Transformer Servant I said to myself I will ask him among other things for a mosquito-free environment
I often get bitten, and I come back from the forest and not a single bite, so I asked for this and many other things and it works
I also bought
Zealot of Positive Change
it works, I wanted the last 2 NTFs to cure my scoliosis and the panther totem, but as I have trouble following, I didn’t understand,
I stopped all the audios except the scoliosis one because they weren’t working anymore, I think I was listening to too many of them I have a mandala of prosperity and abundance, the lion, that of having confidence and I have asked for lots of things that my environment is safe, lots of love and lots of things that seem to be working
I keep an Environmental Transformer Servitor image on me
and I have some at home
and still no mosquito bites, my window stays open,
I will tell you more
bye

3 Likes

even if it makes you smile, the other day I arrived at work, there were mosquitoes, and I know it’s incredible, but very quickly they left, I just asked Environmental Transformer for a mosquito-free environment Servant
try after a few days you will see it’s too good, thank you captain

3 Likes

I did the same thing with the flies, I have more flies in the evening that revolve around me
I’m going to do the same with my mother-in-law, yes I think I’m going to ask something, so that she’ll always be nice to me
and that she does the dishes and the cleaning before leaving lol

1 Like

Good morning
I will reopen the project
which will be called anti insects
I didn’t really know how to do it at the time,

1 Like

Good morning
I will reopen the project
which will be called anti insects
anti bedbug
I didn’t really know how to do it at the time,

DEET-based project
with objects that we can create which will emanate from DETT;
It is the only truly effective product

There will also be NEM oil

which by its smell and its properties scares away insects and prevents them from reproducing at home or elsewhere

by carrying the objects we will release Deet which will prevent insects from attacking us
Items
will produce DEET and/or neem oil
I am looking for essential oils which will give off an odor which will protect us from insects and which will allow us
to smell good, and also around us

1 Like

oui pour tous les insectes , mais faudrait qu’on m’aide

There’s also Nootka/nootkatone

2 Likes

Yes thank you very much
I also want to find a way to prevent bedbugs from entering my home.
mosquitoes I have the solution,
but I don’t want to check for bedbugs
the Nft will be preventive

1 Like
1 Like