Mandala Program?

I see, did that help what I shared and can you navigate trough it ? if you need something I can do it for you if you have hard problems with it, its still good if you learn it yourself but just saying if you need help

2 Likes

Yep I will try it, thanks :slight_smile:

Sure I always try for myself first but with the mandalas and fields iam actually more cautious and tend to ask more, because if I do something wrong, like cutting something of the picture, unknowingly, then the mandala won’t work and I don’t know about it. Is that understandable written? So thats why I rather ask one time too much

1 Like

well just resize the mandala and then make it on white paper, as long as the mandala in its original dimension its fine

1 Like

Sorry, but I just don’t know what you mean with resize? And white paper… oh man that sucks

which mandala do you want to print ?

1 Like

Mjolnir’s Power (Thor)

Im willing to pay you something if you could help me with this

bro no need for pay, give me a second lol

2 Likes

Hi Bremer,
Moin, i think you can use Müller, Rossmann, or other photo printers to print out mandalas in any sizes, with very little cost and super quality. I’ve recently printed the mental mandala in square shape, and it works fabulously

1 Like

Ah! Jawohl! Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh wow thank you man!

Ehm one more question, so now I just download it and cut the white paper out and print the mandala yes?

no, you donwload it, and print it with your printer

then you fold in real life or cut with sciccor the mandala however it fits you

dont mind the file names please

1 Like

But for example, if I want my mandala to be about 4x4 cm. How do I do it with cutting it with the scissor :thinking:

Here is one of the freedom course I downloaded in this size. (I turned the mandala around because I don’t know if it is allowed to show)

Or are they in this size on the white paper you have done?

Sorry man I’m confused

I see

print that and then see what works and fits

the problem is I work with free online software, so making things small will make it lose quality

if youre energy sensitive, you will feel if it works or nah, well with thor you will know if it works, just try out

1 Like

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your help

1 Like

as long as it works Im glad to be of help

1 Like

Yeah these mjolnirs seem to be working well

2 Likes

Ah so you aren’t sure that by making them smaller that they still work? :sweat_smile:

Nice2knowU was so kind to confirm they work, just print and you will know

2 Likes

Your free service might cause a loss of image quality. That’s OK. From what I remember from the mandala discussions (perhaps on Sapien’s Instagram thread?) the field of the mandala isn’t affected by that loss of image quality (or even the trimming or cropping of some of the borders).

2 Likes