Manhattan Max Relief

yes, thank you!

1 Like

It shouldnā€™t, but always be careful

3 Likes

thank you for making this.
itā€™s not only the physical pain but also how someone changes his personality over time when there is constant pain. and also how people give all their knowledge even if they are no doctors etcā€¦ itā€™s like a trap.
i think this is a very important field!

6 Likes

There is definately healing work being done with this audio.
For me this will be a daily listen to field, to help with long term issues, not a ā€œquick fixā€

However I can tell u that about 5 weeks ago I developed De Quevains Syndrome (Tenosynovitis) of the left thumb, left base of thumb, going up to the wrist and then going up the forearm. It is inflammation of the tendons and tendon sheath and painful. (How did it happen? At night I reached behind me to grab the remote and BAM! ) Rest the areas for 6-8 weeks in a splint, but unfortunately I didnt realise how much I use my non dominent hand/arm. And I live alone. So I dont have it in a splint.

I felt burning pain in these areas while listening to the audio and also some burning pain in different areas of my lower torso < which is where my main trouble areas are, for the last 5 yrs.
My left thumb, wrist and forearm are less painful today. IDK yet if this is permanent improvement . I think over time it will be.

I bought it 5/22/23, so I own it 1 day.

10 Likes

How long will it take to see the results?

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan is this one loopable? Got another tattoo session in a few days, thinking itā€™ll be the perfect test :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I started having pain in my sciatic area since yesterday. Iā€™ve played this a few times and the pain is greatly reduced. Will continue to play throughout the day and see.

9 Likes

Gotta say this is some next level stuff - pain control field has always been good but this is leaps and bounds ahead.

Midway through a tattoo session and whilst thereā€™s always going to be areas that are more painful than others, I canā€™t even feel the needle when heā€™s doing the easy spots and the rest is just a subtle pinch.

Must say the anti inflammatory effects are prominent also - skin in the area is looking way less beat up than usual.

Finally, the energetic / emotional side of things is putting in work too as my ā€˜fear of pain getting out of handā€™ has subsided substantially.

5 Likes

Good to know :muscle:

I wonder what you chose to tattoo like a symbol ?:thinking:
Huge yakuza type back maybe ?

3 Likes

Hahahah - nah just collecting a few smaller pieces on my legs at the moment. Was a Paradise Wydah (bird) that now sits on the inner sweep of my quad with its tail swooping down to mid shin!

1 Like

My entire back hurtā€¦ And this field seems getting my attention but the money not there šŸ„²

2 Likes

How does Gaba work in this? Regulates Gaba receptors?

@DrAgOnZPT Direct activation of the receptors

2 Likes

Can we share this audio with family members or relatives?

this works pretty good, also together with heavy painkillers. itā€™s kind of calmingā€¦ i play it for someone else (sometimes secretly-low because pain makes also angry and nervous, i donā€™t want to make big noise then).

I will need to save and buy this one .

Sounds as heaven , life with less pain . :notes::dizzy::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Wow - must buy someday!

2 Likes

@Matt1
Yes, this field would help with the inflammation.

However, anterior uveitis is a bit vague as far as diagnosis goes and can be caused by almost anything from trauma, infections etc. I find it kinda suspicious that you havenā€™t seen major improvements if not healing since ā€œa few weeks agoā€.

I highly advise you to use the Bacteria and Fungi apocalypse and virus disruption 2.0, both these fields are safe to use even with auto-immune afflictions.

6 Likes

Colitis can be caused by an infection (most of the time it is) in which case the auto-immune field would hide the symptoms. May have been healed by the fields and your immune systems.

I donā€™t want to play your doctor, but the more the years go by, the less I trust them even about the smallest stuff.

Follow your treatment ofc, but they may be dead wrong.

11 Likes

Added to my wish list!! :heart: What a deadly combo of @Dr_Manhattan & @Captain_Nemo research of Manhattan and Expertise of Dream, I always wonder how lucky dreams family members are, they could literally have anything and everything they can ever think of!

2 Likes