Manifest Money

Need a stack to manifest money

2 Likes

You dont have to play all… Just choose what you would like the best.
https://youtu.be/S18LAI7aNec
https://youtu.be/WWDRX0fz8sM

9 Likes

I was waiting for you to post first. That’s a great list. I may use the first two especially. It might not be obvious why but I would recommend Schumann as well. It helps to get to that place of not feeling “need”.

Here is a great book for you @Josh. It’s not long.

8 Likes

@anon17734191 Man after looping Vibration of Creation and Vibration of Love a few times, and then hitting Gratitude and Abundance…

It’s like I built myself into a living chi bomb and didn’t even know it until Gratitude and Abundance lit the fuse. That felt amazing.

15 Likes

Ok, ill go manifest vibration series now!

10 Likes

I’m gonna try to manifest ascension tag !

9 Likes

I need to manifest everything lol

10 Likes

Thats your ego maan…

8 Likes

Ok guys what would be the best three manifestation audios , just 3

You asked the hardest question on the entire forum.

I’d pick one of the two gratitude audios from the top of @anon17734191’s list above. Whichever one you like best.

Plus Schumann unless you have the tag.

And subconscious limits removal.

OR
Both of the Gratitude audios above because one has Love and one has Abundance. And then also Limits removal.

But I still think Schumann can get you far. Even though it’s not an “abundance” type field. Being grounded within yourself is big. If you are already listening to base chakra, you might not need it quite as much as others.

You want to resonate with the giving nature of the universe. That’s the target to keep in mind whatever you choose. Have a mind that trusts the universe, not a mind that you could receive from society at large. Maybe you can see from that last statement why grounding or Schumann is important. Be in your own body. And not in others’ minds.

9 Likes

Ok sir two gratitude audios and Schumann resonance gotcha thanks

2 Likes

Dont forget the ketchup!

5 Likes

I don’t get it lol

2 Likes

Sounded like an order from a fast food place ;D

Would you like some fries with the Schumann?

7 Likes

LOL yes sir I would like ketchup

2 Likes

I have a playlist that i dont play much because im honestly listening to so many things plus the tags i listen to it every now then or when im urgently in need of some cash, so when i do i listen to th playlist looped all night and believe me passed midday somehow i get the money. Every. Time. Ive done it like 4 or 5 times. Here it is:
Ego dissolution: 1 time
Energy blockage removal: x2
Become whole: x2
Hope & Happiness: x2
The schuman resonance: x2
Confidence boost: x2
Gratitude & Abundance: x2
Coincidence & synchronicity : x2
The guided path: x2
Probability alteration and luck: x2
Blessings for the heart & love: x2
Unstoppable will: x2
The hand of glory: x3
Not only these have their own energy of abundance but i think its very important and needed to have your heart full of love for yourself and everything else, free of mental and or emotional blockages and a feel of deserving, belonging and courage so thats why before the luck or abundance audios i added all the ones to raise that vibration of love and confidence. It feels soooo good as well, you just feel great when you wake up and feel like you can do it all, get it all, create, and ultimately MANIFEST. x

20 Likes

Can listen this playlist regularly?

1 Like

Of course yes the more the better

2 Likes

Also
Don’t forget this bad boy here

1 Like

I’ve gotten a raise at work, backpay, sold NFTs and more. All down to this beautyBY yay

13 Likes