Masculine Energy Audio

Why? you say that this audio doesn’t work… then why did you do it if it doesn’t work?

Yes it is very unrefined
I said experimental then i removed it. wasn’t for public
but you know… everybody else knows better.

I dont know you, do you personally know me?

It has nothing to do with with that,
you post these things assuming it is your property to post
what if you took a video from Microsoft and uploaded, would they have a problem or prosecute you?
So then this Vishal, because you believe we are on a first name basis.
Is really just some idiot you can steal from and post where ever you please,
Do you not see something wrong with that?

I guess not.

Listen… dont dump your insecurities on other people,
and dont steal other people’s stuff.

You do this, and come here and insist it is right.
I treat everyone here with respect.

It is earned my friend, not stolen.

If I fuc*k up I delete and I apologise and humble myself.
So i expect to be treated the same, and i would certainly defend Zen if someone did the same to him.
It is disrespectful, and insulting.
Your logic, only makes sense to you.

31 Likes

anyways its a psychological thing, people subconsciously do
use your name or first name to belittle some one and make themselves feel superior.

25 Likes

How many times does one needs to say he can’t stand the forum and wants to leave before doing so

Some would say “be gone already !”

6 Likes

Exactly, Like they think it belongs to them because u posted it

Also its not some cure to cancer, Where you throw away ur morals. Just have a little respect. No masculine audio is going to help you get out of a rut. That comes with working on your purpose.

3 Likes

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus
omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio
infernalis adversarii, omnis legio,
omnis congregatio et secta diabolica.

Benedictus Deus. Gloria Patri.

Gloria Patri.

32 Likes

whaaaa

1 Like

nonono don’t delete this ever

de-inhabiter audio better for aliens too,or so I heard I got that today

wow…that there…seems …serious :eyes:

why do you let other people get to you?

why do they matter so?

can they destroy what you have built with your hard labor?

do you think you can teach righteousness to those who dont have and never had a clue of what right and wrong is?

do you think those programmed not to care, those willing not to care will be made to care?

such battles i fought and until today i allways lost.

in my eyes everybody does his/hers thing and when nothing in common with the fellows, just ignores them.

i wish it was otherwise. it is not.

envy, spite, stupidity. these virtues will grow. the populus is poisoned and programmed so. and in an exstend agreed to this i fathom. just the easy way for them, and also they have the numbers. in their so called society all of this is accepted.

please try to understand: they… dont care! let it sink in. and understand that they not matter because your hard labor and work, your passion , your manifestations are cherished and work! they do! no matter what the poisoned folk throws at you!

and the more effective you become, the more they will throw things at you. so you know what you do makes a real change. until they finally perish, and we are all free.

you are a gem @Captain_Nemo!

nowbody, who steals recieves the true value of the stolen. only temporary satisfaction like an animal that is no longer hungry after a meal. the person, who lost something through theft, should invest all his will to let go of what was stolen and so render the thief helpless.

this is my approach. take care!

1 Like

Forgive me, if possible can you explain me this?

3 Likes

I don’t understand that, what does that mean?

The line that you’ve quoted and are asking about was taken directly from the description, which (I’m assuming) was written by the creator of the field who knows how the field actually works and precisely what it does. That line is a warning against spamming or excessive looping of this field, presumably because the field’s creator knows what effects this field is having on us.

We could make some guesses (some of which were made upthread) about how the sickness may present itself or about how we’ll attract what kind of unsavory characters, but that’s what they would be–guesses.

tl;dr: You’ve been warned. Do with that what you will.

3 Likes

Ideal listening cycle, how many times a day?

Sapien never wanted this particular field to be distributed . It isn’t available anymore. Do u still feel the need to listen to it ?

3 Likes

Sorry, I misunderstood

Why? that field doesn’t work :D so they say

What’s the difference between Jing and Ojas?

(Asked, discussed and answered in Difference between Jing and Ojas? thread.)

2 Likes

Hey @Samuel what were the benefits that you got from masculine energy audio was it more powerful than the OG androstenol?