Masculine facial stracture & body

I listened to at least 20 male beauty subs, but oddly it makes my teeth and nose asymmetrical. subliminals really give me very good results, but beauty subliminals don’t work well for me. now I listen to the “facial symmetry” frequency of sapien for the face. What should I listen for the to get warrior skull and muscular body. (Free)

@This_Boy_Here, previously known as our buddy Huy, now taken over by an Alien, is the expert here!

7 Likes

:smile:@Maoshan_Wanderer, I am only back for a few days, I had gotten your call. I am far from an expert btw.

Hey there, @pathelesspath. :slightly_smiling_face: Dream’s Automated workout series works fast, and well for building a muscular body. Dream’s Facial symmetry audio should fix your nose asymmetry for sure, and I think there was a comment for that audio too, of how some people had their teeth aligned. It was either from his, or Quadible’s, which also works well. But as far as a Warrior skull, you’re going to have to resort to subliminals, as Dream doesn’t have a field for this. Just try using a couple of good boosters, and just be consistent and patient. And I already take it that you are using the Subconscious limits remover?

Note: Also, try limiting the male beauty subs to just a few at a time,(I would say 1, but I guess 2 is alright too) because if there are any results, good or bad, you won’t be able to pinpoint which one did what. So it could be just wasting your time. Like always look for a video that has a ton of good comments,(I mean a TON, not like 50 or 60. Look for an audio with several hundreds of good comments, maybe some thousands) that way, they will be less likely to be fake.

10 Likes

Thanks for helping. I have low energy and vibration. I have been fighting depression for a long time. but oddly enough, subliminals and frequencies work very fast on me. I had listen to subliminal about the face before writing this post, it had made it my nose and teeth again asymmetrical. While writing this post, I was listening to the “facial symmetry”. And now my nose is symmetrical, like a joke but it’s true. I take pictures or check with my hands to check for asymmetry while listening to the sub. The “facial symmetry” made my nose symmetrical, and my teeth have some improvement. I’ve listened to this before, but since it was unisex, I thought it wouldn’t make my face masculine. (sorry my bad english and grammer)

7 Likes

have you gotten any luck with any subs if yes could you possibly recommend subs that have worked

1 Like

Usually subliminals work but I don’t know a specific sublminal. Most of the big channels work generally. but as someone who has used subliminals for years, I think the fields are more effective and more scientific. Sapien has very good fields, especially on luck.

1 Like

my bad i worked that wrong sorry i meant have you got any luck with beauty subs as in have any worked for you scince you mad this post

1 Like

np bro i am sorry my bad and no i couldn’t find the subliminal that gave me what i wanted.

did any fields work?

1 Like

Is there any non-work field? :relaxed: :relaxed: the anxiety field works particularly well.

1 Like

Thank you for reply

1 Like

Maitreya has a warrior skull field . The androgen receptor fields by binaural nutrition, maiteya or spiritual zone are good for that purpose as well .

i used the maitreya field3x version for 2 weeks with no results did u get any results with it? or maitreya in gernral

Try auto-mewing

DHT overwhelming presence can also give you the masculinization on your body and face

And Ojas (paid one from teespring)

3 Likes

Hey bro check out the channel Vox Masculus he makes great subs for men

1 Like

Use sigh energy s enhancement of masculinity and male radiance ,you can buy blueprints of life audio that fix all the imperfection you have ,is literally everything ,is literally the concept of The Flower of life in the audio but in Negentropic way it as all in one audio lol

2 Likes

does it fix face feastures? that cant be right

1 Like

Yeah ,mostly everything ,the fields even fix all related to your DNA

I asked sapien in email that if it changes face or not and he said that it doesn’t change face

1 Like

It change my so ,you just have to try and see what it can do for you