¡Mass Meditation For A Better World! 💫

You can meditate whenever you want , A nice refreshing loving wave breeze its always a good idea to keep your mind and body in shape and ready to the everyday adventure .

Every week we meditate together to this wonderful live stream by Sapien Medicine that uplifts ourselves and the earth.

16 Likes

Last week’s mass meditation was so lovely, we have decided to do a new one for this Friday’s Full Moon! We’d love for you all to join us on Friday 5th of June at 5 pm NYC time (GMT -4). The more of us there, the more energy we produce to uplift ourselves and the world. See you all there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XctL7zHbhO4

26 Likes

I have started mass sharing. Good idea to do it again. Thank you!

7 Likes

Yes! Lets get together to celebrate the Strawberry Full Moon in Sagittarius with an evening of healing bathing in unconditional love energy. The Full Moon is a powerful time to release and let go of any emotions, energies, people or situations no longer serving us. This is our time to shed all the layers that are holding us back from our highest potential! This energy is showing us the sense of safety that comes from having a goal, mission or philosophy that gives our life meaning.

Love you there!

7 Likes

@SammyG Is it possible to reduce the time by 1 or 1.5 hours. The present time is 2.30 AM in my local time. Just asking if it is possible.

3 Likes

Sorry Raaja, next time. Too late for me to do that as we’v already alerted many people it would be for 5 and we might not be able to get back to everyone on the change of time.

7 Likes

I understand. I will join next time.

5 Likes

I will be joining you guys all the way from the U.K. Not sure what time it would be here yet but who cares :) Much love

9 Likes

It’ll be 10 PM your time.

6 Likes

See you all there! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for the beautiful meditation, Dream and Sam! The music and visuals were stunning!

8 Likes

Yup!! Music, Visuals, Energy, totally mesmerizing!!

6 Likes

So wonderful. Beautiful music and energy. Thank you everyone!

4 Likes

I enjoyed it. I had two thing ‘happen’ one was a vision I was much larger then I was like up to the sky large And the other was a prompt to do a Mudra with my hands facing upwards. All very interesting and like others I hope you do this more often :)

5 Likes

Hello bro. :slightly_smiling_face: Do you think there will be another Mass meditation sometime this month?

6 Likes

I too would love another one!

5 Likes

Then have one bro.
make a time and date and using the one that’s running 24/7
I will join in if I can make it also.

13 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWyVbWSK0Ys

Can’t promote this enough…
err wait, yes i can! which reminds me…lol :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

An easy way to find out when everyone is free for your next meeting or event.

Click the grid for all the times that are good for you - you get a link to email to your invitees.
They see your proposed times and click on when they are free.
You visit your results page and see when everyone can do.

No sign-up form. No password to choose. No fuss at all.

4 Likes

@ConkerRyan, @GoddessAndGodOfAll, @Nabs101, @Linux, @MUSICMUSICMUSIC, @gpo, @uial, @Maoshan_Wanderer , @angelblessings, @Jossette:

Hey guys, I have been wanting to do another mass meditation for awhile now. So Dream had gave me this idea, of how we can all come together, and meditate together. I always feel an extreme sense of Oneness, peacefulness, and euphoria, when I do this, so I thought it would be a great idea to do this. I am unsure of if all you guys meditate, but I know some of you guys do. So, would you guys be cool if we got together tomorrow on 8-2-20, to meditate together at maybe 5 p.m. cst? Let me know what you guys think. And if you guys know some other people that meditate too, it would be great if they can join! :grinning:

12 Likes