¡Mass Meditation For A Better World! 💫

Hi @GoddessAndGodOfAll,

Sorry, I’m just seeing your post (I only see pm’s on my phone, not posts or other notifications). It’s a nice idea, I’ll put polls for this weekend then + one for Friday 31st (it can be done in addition to Sovereign’s ongoing global meditation).

I have family visit, etc. so I’m not sure to stop by in the next days. Maybe you guys can check the schedules in the poll results and note them down? I couldn’t set them to automatic closing mode.

And if you, electrorainbow or someone else is available to take the polls in charge, great. Otherwise, I’ll try to make them.

New Year Mass Meditation Polls (31st December, 1st and 2nd January)

Friday 31st December

• First poll:
  • Please select up to 3 preferred times.
  • 8 am GMT
  • 9 am GMT
  • 10 am GMT
  • 11 am GMT
  • 12 pm GMT
  • 1 pm GMT
  • 2 pm GMT
  • 3 pm GMT
  • 4 pm GMT
  • 5 pm GMT
  • 6 pm GMT
  • 7 pm GMT
  • 8 pm GMT
  • 9 pm GMT
  • 10 pm GMT
  • 11 pm GMT

0 voters

Saturday 1st January

• Second poll:
  • Please select a preferred time.
  • 12 pm GMT
  • 1 pm GMT
  • 2 pm GMT
  • 3 pm GMT
  • 4 pm GMT
  • 5 pm GMT
  • 6 pm GMT

0 voters

• Third poll:
  • 7 am GMT
  • 8 am GMT
  • 9 am GMT
  • 10 am GMT
  • 11 am GMT
  • 7 pm GMT
  • 8 pm GMT
  • 9 pm GMT
  • 10 pm GMT
  • 11 pm GMT
  • 12 am GMT
  • 1 am GMT
  • 2 am GMT

0 voters

Sunday 2nd January

• Fourth poll:
  • 8 am GMT
  • 9 am GMT
  • 10 am GMT
  • 11 am GMT
  • 12 pm GMT
  • 1 pm GMT
  • 2 pm GMT
  • 3 pm GMT
  • 4 pm GMT
  • 5 pm GMT
  • 6 pm GMT
  • 7 pm GMT
  • 8 pm GMT
  • 9 pm GMT
  • 10 pm GMT
  • 11 pm GMT

0 voters

8 Likes

Guys, can we please make one meditation together for peace in the world?, because Russia and Ukraine are currently in strong conflict, and it seems if that escalate, the whole Europe will get into a greatest war ever because Russia will not stop showing its strength and supremacy over the whole world, just as it was the case with Germany in second world war. The conflict is just about to escalate.
So , can we?
And does anyone know how the situation is serious about for whole world?
Please don’t be like in movie “don’t look up”

8 Likes

Who want this week-end to have a Mass Meditation with Plasma Flower Node Point Connector? :wink:

6 Likes

We are back :grinning:

11 Likes

what time? :thinking:

Thank you for not making mass meditation
(irony)

Now will Putin {modern Hitler} little by little spread out over whole Europe and WW3 may just started

And you people just be like in movie “don’t look up”

Lol dude
This was always a bottom up thing

You can create the poll and announce the times…
It was always just forum members doing it

5 Likes

It’s so naive to think that you can really bring changes to the world through meditation. A person who cannot change either his environment or himself. Such people will never change anything in the world. Thank yourself and you will save (maybe) the world

1 Like

EIYPO

Get it?

1 Like

The most intelligent sentence I’ve seen here in a while, it’s all so filled with imaginations and somewhat rainbows

So, is there a mass meditation and if yes, when will it be? What day? I don’t see any date(s)?
Is there a way to receive news regarding mass meditation(s) or how can we know when will it happen?

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Have downloaded this from Patreon and will now meditate daily. Really wanna do it lol
As this is the closest to mass meditation field currently i think.

6 Likes

We now have an active Mass Meditation 2.0 livestream here

5 Likes

How would one find those things holding them back if they don’t know or understand certain emotions their feeling if that makes sense

Good idea to do it again.

1 Like

Yes. @Summar :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: We’ve been doing it regularly and have schedules for the weekends here.

Regardless you can still contribute by meditating at any time you choose since your intent gets added asynchronously into the pool of others who meditate as well.

It tends to be more strong with multiple people at once. That’s why we schedule weekends. Here is the schedule. The timezone converter is below it as well.

2 Likes

https://www.springforestqigong.com/7-day-blessing-sign-up?inf_contact_key=7df9d2eefeec03a31656c9d89a0e44d509c74070ac2bf3cfa7869e3cfd4ff832

1 Like

I saw this just now…too late but I really like how they scheduled it/the process they did.

Well we could do just the same by coming to agreements with the new field. Plus it can be done asynchronously too.

1 Like