¡Mass Meditation For A Better World! 💫

I don’t, I found it in this page

I think in the russian site posted from @anon6431808 you can set a date, it’s updated automatically
Here is from 24 August

I’ll take a look for the next meditations

2 Likes

I found live Schuman resonance twitter bot. Someone explain this pls :eyes:
Did we do this?

6 Likes

If the graphs are in “russian time” it doesn’t correspond though… 11 AM EST would be 6PM in Moscow for example

https://youtu.be/e-xMIttwI-Y
This is live version.

8 Likes

Concernings how many advanced people we have here it doesn’t wondering me at all

1 Like

Hello beings. Don’t forget to vote and dont forget about the meditation!
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/mass-meditation-calendar-8-8-11-am-est/2579/366?u=owl

6 Likes

Would it be possible to change the date of the thread each week?

It could be changed every Sunday and show the date for the next mass meditation and have the time as TBO “to be announced” and after the poll someone could up date it that way everyone that looked at the latest announcement would be informed of the next one. The more the merrier! :smiley:

6 Likes

@SammyG Can you give “Regulars” permission to change this Topic title or we should create another topic? :innocent:

4 Likes

Oh, time flies!

Staff can’t give users permission to change specific topics’ titles.

Only the creator of a topic, and staff, can change the title of a topic.

Limitations of the forum system, I’m afraid.

1 Like

Yeah thats my fault. When the dates are announced, just ping me or @anon6431808’s and we’d do it.

8 Likes

That is totally understandble @anon6431808. Seeing as Sammy and Dream are quite busy can we rely on you to update the date and time on this thread each week? :wink:

6 Likes

Sure, I’d be happy to do it, too. :)

7 Likes

Have we decided upon a time, yet? I’m not sure how this system of yours works, exactly.

1 Like

I think @uial is in charge of this week’s poll

4 Likes

Alright, as long as I’m awake I’ll be here to change the title and participate in the meditation. I’ll stay neutral in the voting though.

6 Likes

Oops… Forgot about @anon6431808 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
But im pretty sure I remember that I could changed another guy’s topic, a few months back. :thinking:

5 Likes

That’s right, but this was unfortunately all-or nothing, not for specific topics. And it became rather unconveniemt that any regular user could edit others’ topics so we turned it off. :)

3 Likes

The poll is closed.

This week’s meditation will be on 29 August at 5 pm GMT (1 pm EST).

13 Likes

As @_OM has said:

6 Likes