¡Mass Meditation For A Better World! 💫

@anon17734191, @Jennyfire, @Bronyraur, @pranic_climber, @anon48416969, @anon37166570, @Roi, @anon6431808, @lol, @Zen

Hey guys, I have been wanting to do another mass meditation for awhile now. So Dream had gave me this idea, of how we can all come together, and meditate. I always feel an extreme sense of Oneness, peacefulness, and euphoria, when I do this, so I thought it would be a great idea to do this. I am unsure of if all you guys meditate, but I know some of you guys do. So, would you guys be cool if we got together tomorrow on 8-2-20, to meditate together at 5 p.m. central? Let me know what you guys think. And if you know some other people that meditate too, it would be great if they can join! :grinning:. Also, it would be really great if Dreamweaver/Sammy G can come too. Let me know what’s up. Lol…there are only so many invites, and I really don’t know who all meditates, so…

11 Likes

I’m so down man! There’s gonna be a tropical storm here In miami so I have to stay home, so would be perfect to connect with you and who ever else is willing to participate on the meditation stream :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Give me some suggestions on which meditation we should do. To me, any would be good, as long as we all meditate at the same time. Time agreement would be nice too. So let me know if that time is okay.

2 Likes

Awesome bro! So it will be perfect. :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah man the live radio meditations is like a nexus :slight_smile: would be awesome to try to meditate for an hour straight for the first time tomorrow (I usually do 20 minute spurts)

Out of likes bro

4 Likes

Oh, good idea. lol…I didn’t see that as I was typing.

3 Likes

I have never meditated to that one! That’d be awesome. :smile:

2 Likes

Oh wow, great idea!!! will definitely love to join everyone! :clap: :heart:

It’s already the 1st of Aug on my end of the world and and my laptop is showing the time as 22:12 :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Lol…oh crap. :smile: I meant on the 2nd.

4 Likes

Thanks for the invitation and for the idea of a new session. I was secretly hoping that there would be one soon…
I’ll be there. I mean here and there )…)

5 Likes

Awesome bro! The time is fine too? Please let me know guys, if the time is fine…

4 Likes

The time would be at 5 p.m. C.S.T.(Only if this is agreeable with the rest of you guys.)

3 Likes

That would be at midnight in Sweden? I’m in.:+1:t2::smile:

7 Likes

Awesome! :smile:

3 Likes

It would be more or less midnight for me as well, so perfect! I’m a sis by the way :smile: but bro is fine too.

8 Likes

Lol…Thanks for letting me know. Sorry. :blush:

3 Likes

That’s a lovely Idea, I’ll be there! :grin:

6 Likes

Awesome!! :smile:

3 Likes

No problem, I’m often called “bro” even in face to face contacts. Only intention counts :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am getting really excited! lol Like I feel euphoric right now…I can’t wait!

4 Likes