¡Mass Meditation For A Better World! 💫

Oh…I forgot. Great idea! lol

3 Likes

Smart thinking!

2 Likes

I voted for the Uplift, but then Owl came with THE argument :slight_smile:

3 Likes

But like, on the Uplift mass meditation there also could be people meditating, but we wont know…

And if there will be more people on Live radio, then also more people will join because of the Live viewer count!

7 Likes

I swear, exactly the same. He’s got a point. It will just be Dream’s fam if we get on the Uplift Mass video. There will be more people on the latter video.

4 Likes

Yeah, you are right. Smart idea bro, thanks.

3 Likes

Can’t we create pools on this forum thread for some our decisions in future etc
Just saying
Nothing else
I think pools would make stuff easier

2 Likes

Yeah. You are right. Tbh, I am not really good at doing stuff like this. It was really spur of the moment. Good idea bro.

2 Likes

3 Likes

And if something you don’t know just ask admins, they will know all what you want and what it should be done etc
I mean regards polls
I mean for future happenings etc

2 Likes

Thanks bro. I will use it next time. I think I have been mediating too much with the epsilon and gamma brain waves(with the tags in my hand), and the tags have gotten way stronger(probably in combination with the audios from the course) have been making my mind kind of zone out.(it seems it crept up on me and happened overnight) That’s why I have been miss typing, and my thinking is a tad off. Also, I had woken up early too, so my mind is kind of fatigued.

3 Likes

Don’t worry bro
I understand you. It’s understandable.
It’s all alright.
You already got it.

3 Likes

The sapienmed live radio one would be best since it has the nexus. Yeah I’m down fo sho! We can meditate and then chat for a bit.

We agree on a time yet? 5PM cst works for me and I think may work for dream too.

10 Likes

Hahaha, hell yeah! Ummm, yeah. It seems everyone has agreed, but next time I want to change up the time a bit, so it will be more easier on other people too. That way it would be fair. Also, next time, it will be more organized. (I had to wake up early and my thinking is kind of out-of-whack.)

2 Likes

Fair enough. Next one we can make one to accomodate our friends in India who always have to stay up til real late to hang with us.

11 Likes

Yes!!! It’s official guys! :grinning: It seems there will be waaay more people invited to the party, as Dream has posted it on his Facebook and his channel, tomorrow at 5 P.M. C.S.T. See all you guys there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Great idea :bulb: see you there.

2 Likes

Tomorrow, a lot of people will wake up… :eyes:

4 Likes

So… it’s decided live meditations then?

1 Like

Yessir! :grinning:

1 Like