Mass Meditation Testimonials

I am slightly confused about your post, but great song though. Lol

2 Likes

:joy: Your confusion is totally legitimate. What I meant is that Turkey had distinct summer and winter times too, until 4-5 years ago. Then, the “president” has decided to set a fixed time for the whole year… but his justifications were a little awkward.

And I had a moment of doubt today when I have put the countdown on the Mass Meditation thread, like “is this countdown displayed properly for other forum members too?”

So it was an answer to your other post, in which you were wondering ;)

4 Likes

Only 40 minutes because interrupted by my cat roommate.

Before the meditation, I sat in a circle with all my Sapien Medicine pals: tags, etc. I then cast an egg of light around us, with a Hakuin one inside (@ryantraveling ;) Trying also to melt them on Earth while visualizing her. The big cocktail, in sum (yes, I have some barmaid tendencies):tropical_drink:

The most noticeable thing is that I really felt as if breathing through my Crown, during almost the whole process. This hadn’t happen for at least 4 years. At one moment, I even felt the need to check the top of my head with my hand, in order to be sure that somebody hadn’t drilled a hole on it.

I also have some mild neck and shoulder pain these days. Probably because we keep being shaken by additional earthquakes after last week’s big one and I remain as a sphinx when these happen, so I’m somewhat tensed, I think. Anyway, the meditation has brought some relief to this aspect as well.

Emotionally speaking… I don’t know. I may have temporarily shut down that side lately, just trying to remain clownesque (on the surface) because there’s nothing better to do right now. When the Levee Breaks says my favorite band (…) etc.

Whatever. Thanks to you all for your presence(s).

I’ll go on for another round now.

10 Likes

Oh, haha. I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up. :smile:

1 Like

Bronyraur, You are superb … :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Stay safe, my friend. On a related note, thunders, hurricanes, earthquakes are events that release massive amounts of energy! Watch out for some energetic changes! We always practice in thunder and lightning (which our Daoist sect is associated with) and one session charges me for like a few months! I’ve heard of similar practices in other earth-based Daoist sects which harness similar energy from earthquakes and floods (which also calm nature down) for cultivating decades of energetic refinement in a matter of minutes.

The first time I felt the crown chakra open was during a thunder and lightening storm, and I felt the energy coming down from the crown (usually, I had always felt the energy moving up from the spine till then). In fact, there is a chapter even in a Tantric work from around 975 CE which talks of a Tantric practice during the earthquake. When I asked my teacher, “how on earth is one expected to still the mind, and recite a mantra during an earthquake?”, all I got was “silly fellow” and a pat on my head! Lol

On a lighter note, two years ago, there was a slightly big earthquake in Cali. Everyone rushed out of their apartments while the building shook for a little bit. As we stood on the street, everyone was staring at me and smiling! And then I looked around, everyone was holding on to their children, husband, wife, and loved ones. Me, on the other hand, stood there with my laptop, iPad, phone, a charging cable while my GF was glaring at me :rofl: “priorities”

11 Likes

your gazillion tags ? :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I think I had fewer tags back then, but yes, they were all in my pocket. Other than when showering, I always have a set of tags on my haha! And now also little rune stones that I have used to create servitors and transformer!

7 Likes

Oh no!!!
Did you pull this move? :rofl:

(have to see full episode to get the full lols on this)

5 Likes

You guys are fantastic!

Who knows, my bro… I’m hanging out with Aliens almost 24/7, so… it’s better to check :laughing:

You caught me… I confess, I’m one of them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I laugh but maybe I was, in another life or something? That would explain why I sit quietly during those quakes, while everybody wants me to run away?..

More seriously, thank you for your post @Maoshan_Wanderer :pray:t2: Inspiring… and with a bonus laugh in the last paragraph :joy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::clap:t2:

7 Likes

Thanks guys. I had a wonderful meditation! :smile: Felt chills and a constant buzz circulating around the back of my head, the top of my head, and my temple. Felt really blissful and extremely serene. I will try to make the one tomorrow too.(Got to go to church at 4 today, so…)

4 Likes

You may not believe me, but I think I actually felt you guys meditating. (IPF maybe?)

Was outside, just taking a walk and thinking, when the overall energy just seemed “lighter”

Thought I jumped realities again, then came home and read here its mass meditation day.

Either I jumped realities or this field is getting really powerful. (Hope its the second lol)

6 Likes

That’s good!
Yep, that energy is there every time since day 1.
Good signs for you.

8 Likes

Has to be the IPF then.

But the field grows too right? You guys arent dealing with backlash/opposition?

(Not trying to scare anyone)

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Oh yeah…it’s growing big time… right @Captain_Nemo :wink:

Outside of the shadow banning of that video, in particular, and opposition to the promotion of the video to get more listeners,… no, nothing serious yet.

8 Likes

Wasnt talking about human opposition lol.

But I have a feeling that certain nonhuman good guys are also aware of the users of mass meditation and sort of like take them
“under their protection/wing”?

Youtube being a bitch is nothing new :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dude, you forget I’ve had IPF for like a decade…:rofl:
i know… Neither was I.

4 Likes

Damn. Any reason youre not creating fields at this point? Help Dream lol

That’s DW’s forte.

I work on…other stuff.

8 Likes