Mass Meditation Testimonials

otsukare

it was really awesome having 30+ of us all meditating together! really grateful to this community and dream for making this happen! i definitely needed some sort of connection and this forum helps a lot.

7 Likes

I’m getting more and more weird because of this forum lol. I woke up only to ask the following question(s), can you imagine that…

Anyway. I will tag @_OM but anybody else can answer too, of course.

The conversations in this thread about Samurai’s concerns (which are, I know, totally different than the one I’ll be posting now) have made me think about this stuff.

Please examine the following (the first link is also related to the mass meditation):

My goal is not to spam my previous question. The problem that I mention in the above link is not about me. It’s just that I suspect that some people around are “suffering” from such a phenomenon. Some of them are not “spiritual” at all, they are like “meditation? What’s that? A new brand of shampoo?”

But I observe such a pattern in their lives.

Ok, so this shockwave thing may be unavoidable. Or maybe I have misunderstood everything so far.

But still, my question is:

Is there a way to create something like this (see below) to ease the pain for both sides? I mean the shockers and the blowers, if you will.

Edit: the link got lost:

No, I’m not high.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Yeah. You’re definitely high. :stuck_out_tongue:
You need someone else who’s also high to answer this one for you.

What are we creating for those who are shocked by blowing??? :laughing: :smiling_imp:
Wha??

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Am I? Maybe because of the meditation, then…

I was dreaming about a gigantic galactic magnet (north/north) to ease those people’s pain :joy:

Lol… :laughing:

@Bronyraur is referring to the ‘shockwaves’ and ‘blowback’ mentioned in an older discussion about Love Gravitation Wave played before the Collective Consciousness field.

I think the two fields may be a very specific and potent combination. (Edit: dangerous and potent to a degree more specific to that combination of fields regarding ‘blowbacks/shockwaves’)

5 Likes

Yeah. Was able to decipher those concepts. But little else.

Who’s getting blowback? Why?
And you want to reduce their pain? Because they are getting it from …?

What would we do without you, seriously? Thanks for translating me ;))))

So you say that we have to watch out those 2 fields? Or more precisely those who suffer from the blowbacks/shockwaves?

1 Like

For example the Buddhist practitioners mentioned in your posts. And some other people who seem to face similar experiences.

2 Likes

I think @Bronyraur is perhaps concerned that the same issue may occur with love-related fields in general.

(causing some people to suffer from ‘blowbacks/shockwaves’)

1 Like

Ha, maybe I wasn’t clear in my “coquette”-ness
I think that’s a very dangerous combination as @Maoshan_Wanderer indicated aftewards.
And I believe Sapien Mass Med field can do the same or better without any blowback.

Is that what you were needing clarification on?

8 Likes

Ah, now it’s clearer for me, thanks :)

I’ve extrapolated from Samurai’s posts. Twisted mind of mine lol

Yes, agreed. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s me who was not clear. By ‘very specific and potent combination’, I also meant ‘dangerous combination’, perhaps potent to a degree more specific to those two fields combined. (regarding the ‘blowbacks/shockwaves’ @Bronyraur is concerned about)

I’ll edit the above post to clarify.

(have run out of :heart: likes)

4 Likes

Well yeah of course. I mean most enlightened beings throughout history have been hunted and killed if they were “public” entities, for a reason.

And people will project all kinds of their nonsense onto you if you are somewhat loving or clear and aware.

Let’s just say, it’s a way to pay one’s karmic debts or get a positive karmic surplus when you take on their projections (in a healthy boundary way… no reason to be a marytr about it).

You are de facto transmuting their negativity.

From my first posting on the board…with “ahem” somebody in this thread

5 Likes

Thanks a lot guys. Now I can go back and sleep like a baby. Sorry for the mental short circuit lol. I will digest all this tomorrow.

1 Like

We should make a good night thread or is that a bad idea idk lol just a random thought

Yes, like the morning one, but like: good night on this doomed day

2 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :heart_eyes: :partying_face: :dizzy: :100:

Agreed, the Mass Meditation field is truly amazing!

5 Likes

You saw a magnet with two north poles? Can you say more about that?

1 Like

So, when you look for example at this already cited article:

You have same pole magnets repelling each other, right? There’s still a dynamic force in between them, but they can’t stick or clash with each other.

Same principle for the love-wave senders and the blowbackers mentioned in all the previous discussions (“nobody’s fault but yours”, btw because you’ve started all that! :)) Both parts would still remain powerful and keep their initial energy, but with such a magnet, they wouldn’t collide anymore.

So in fact, my real question would have been better formulated like: “is there a field to create such an effect, other than the mass meditation?”

1 Like