Mass Meditation Testimonials

For example the Buddhist practitioners mentioned in your posts. And some other people who seem to face similar experiences.

2 Likes

I think @Bronyraur is perhaps concerned that the same issue may occur with love-related fields in general.

(causing some people to suffer from ‘blowbacks/shockwaves’)

1 Like

Ha, maybe I wasn’t clear in my “coquette”-ness
I think that’s a very dangerous combination as @Maoshan_Wanderer indicated aftewards.
And I believe Sapien Mass Med field can do the same or better without any blowback.

Is that what you were needing clarification on?

8 Likes

Ah, now it’s clearer for me, thanks :)

I’ve extrapolated from Samurai’s posts. Twisted mind of mine lol

Yes, agreed. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s me who was not clear. By ‘very specific and potent combination’, I also meant ‘dangerous combination’, perhaps potent to a degree more specific to those two fields combined. (regarding the ‘blowbacks/shockwaves’ @Bronyraur is concerned about)

I’ll edit the above post to clarify.

(have run out of :heart: likes)

4 Likes

Well yeah of course. I mean most enlightened beings throughout history have been hunted and killed if they were “public” entities, for a reason.

And people will project all kinds of their nonsense onto you if you are somewhat loving or clear and aware.

Let’s just say, it’s a way to pay one’s karmic debts or get a positive karmic surplus when you take on their projections (in a healthy boundary way… no reason to be a marytr about it).

You are de facto transmuting their negativity.

From my first posting on the board…with “ahem” somebody in this thread

5 Likes

Thanks a lot guys. Now I can go back and sleep like a baby. Sorry for the mental short circuit lol. I will digest all this tomorrow.

1 Like

We should make a good night thread or is that a bad idea idk lol just a random thought

Yes, like the morning one, but like: good night on this doomed day

2 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :heart_eyes: :partying_face: :dizzy: :100:

Agreed, the Mass Meditation field is truly amazing!

5 Likes

You saw a magnet with two north poles? Can you say more about that?

1 Like

So, when you look for example at this already cited article:

You have same pole magnets repelling each other, right? There’s still a dynamic force in between them, but they can’t stick or clash with each other.

Same principle for the love-wave senders and the blowbackers mentioned in all the previous discussions (“nobody’s fault but yours”, btw because you’ve started all that! :)) Both parts would still remain powerful and keep their initial energy, but with such a magnet, they wouldn’t collide anymore.

So in fact, my real question would have been better formulated like: “is there a field to create such an effect, other than the mass meditation?”

1 Like

First of all, thanks to all for the latest meditation.

Won’t gonna lie: this time, it was bizarre. Not because of you guys but maybe “because of” Michael. I took along this rock’n roller along with me because even though I always have my Shielding tag with me and enjoy the mass meditations, they also have an overwhelming side. I assume that when I had fallen asleep during some of them, it was also some kind of escape.

Anyway. So today I took Michael, in order to stay alert, minus the exhaustion… Pfff… It was like doping + 7576797699 people talking in my head.

I think I will have to go and run all around the seashore now. Otherwise, I’m fried.

8 Likes

Real actual earthing sounds best, like you said, Seashore. Schumann is there for you too if you choose.

1 Like

pretty relaxing meditation! thanks to @ConkerRyan for organizing it this week!

i was meditating for the first hour and it was nice to just ‘be’. :blush:

8 Likes

My pleasure :D

Had some visions around the 30 minute mark for a few seconds. Meditated for 75 minutes and felt super energized at the end.

8 Likes

Thanks @ConkerRyan, for organizing it. I had meditated for an hour, and then I had to go work out. I was kind of behind, on my schedule today. It was nice and the music was perfect. The feeling was the same; oneness, bliss, peacefulness, and love. But I felt the music made it so much better for me this time. This weekend, I was happy that it was back to business for me, and I didn’t lose my train of thought even once. Anyways, thanks, you guys. I needed this. I had got pretty heated from an altercation that I had with some family members, and my pride/ego didn’t want to let it go. So all your energies helped big time. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I am not in any level to say, but this thread makes me feel proud when you guys do this.
There is a lot more in bigger sense that you are all doing.
thank you for this, and thank you for supporting and having a bit of faith in what I do, or at least try to do.

29 Likes

Thank YOU our spiritual father…

7 Likes

Yeah, we know. That’s why we’re doing it. :grin:

No problem man. We love you bro. We appreciate everything you do. Keep up the good work, and please get some rest when you can. :hugs:

16 Likes