Mass Meditation Testimonials

First of all, thanks to all for the latest meditation.

Won’t gonna lie: this time, it was bizarre. Not because of you guys but maybe “because of” Michael. I took along this rock’n roller along with me because even though I always have my Shielding tag with me and enjoy the mass meditations, they also have an overwhelming side. I assume that when I had fallen asleep during some of them, it was also some kind of escape.

Anyway. So today I took Michael, in order to stay alert, minus the exhaustion… Pfff… It was like doping + 7576797699 people talking in my head.

I think I will have to go and run all around the seashore now. Otherwise, I’m fried.

8 Likes

Real actual earthing sounds best, like you said, Seashore. Schumann is there for you too if you choose.

1 Like

pretty relaxing meditation! thanks to @ConkerRyan for organizing it this week!

i was meditating for the first hour and it was nice to just ‘be’. :blush:

8 Likes

My pleasure :D

Had some visions around the 30 minute mark for a few seconds. Meditated for 75 minutes and felt super energized at the end.

8 Likes

Thanks @ConkerRyan, for organizing it. I had meditated for an hour, and then I had to go work out. I was kind of behind, on my schedule today. It was nice and the music was perfect. The feeling was the same; oneness, bliss, peacefulness, and love. But I felt the music made it so much better for me this time. This weekend, I was happy that it was back to business for me, and I didn’t lose my train of thought even once. Anyways, thanks, you guys. I needed this. I had got pretty heated from an altercation that I had with some family members, and my pride/ego didn’t want to let it go. So all your energies helped big time. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I am not in any level to say, but this thread makes me feel proud when you guys do this.
There is a lot more in bigger sense that you are all doing.
thank you for this, and thank you for supporting and having a bit of faith in what I do, or at least try to do.

29 Likes

Thank YOU our spiritual father…

7 Likes

Yeah, we know. That’s why we’re doing it. :grin:

No problem man. We love you bro. We appreciate everything you do. Keep up the good work, and please get some rest when you can. :hugs:

16 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo, for your tireless work. These mass meditations are always a lot of fun :smiley:

14 Likes

@Captain_Nemo As you and @SammyG are doing your part in making this a better world, we can do our small part and help you guys along with that goal. :innocent: :purple_heart:

13 Likes

Yeah, can’t forget about my boy @SammyG either. Love you too bro! You’re always helping me out when I need it, and it means a lot to me. Thank you. Tell Dream to get some rest when he needs it too. :laughing: lol

11 Likes

Love you all the same. Thank you all for being the change we need in the world :slight_smile:

20 Likes

how was everyone’s meditation today?

i woke up from my nap just in time to participate! i felt my focus was on the solar plexus and now i’m feeling better!

it was really great reading your chats in the livestream!

10 Likes

Thanks all! I had a slight headache when I started and it’s pretty much gone after the mass meditation. Also, lots of focus on the heart chakra for myself.

I’ll be joining the 6pm ET meditation as well. :smile:

8 Likes

Thanks guys. Had to drop by to tell all you guys, I had a great meditation. It was so serene. I felt so at peace. So blissful. But I will try to make it to the next one if I can, at least the last 30 minutes. I need to go do something at 5. But if I can’t, you guys have a beautiful meditation! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I decided to join this one
(dw I just slapped a nun to shake off the unconditional love :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

This time, I started thinking about Gaia.

I started crying, then thought ;

“For you…Gaia”

Felt a huge rush of positive energy, shook me up, almost as if she responded, maybe she did?

16 Likes

45 minutes with the second round of the meditation. Something kept whispering in my left ear all along. Cried a lot too, etc.

Then, I come and read your lines… You are a walking Haiku. So many genuine things in between the lines.

(Samurai: “Meeeh naah stop that now sistren or thou shall face my thunderbolt wrath!!”)

Out for 45 minutes more. Good night everyone and thanks.

7 Likes

Lol, I am very genuine actually.

I just dont like extremism.

Being too “chubby” and “light” kills the fun, I make good use of both sides of duality :stuck_out_tongue:

But towards nature and animals its only respect, they deserve it.

3 Likes

the second time around was very clearing thank you! a lot of emotions got out and i’m feeling lighter and more connected.

6 Likes

Love you beings! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse:

10 Likes