Matchmaker and draw prosperity and abudance

Do these two items contradict? If I wear them together will have opposite effects?

3 Likes

I highly doubt it. They seem very similar actually

4 Likes

They don’t contract each other. I wear both of them all the time

2 Likes

what’s your experience?

Matchmaker makes everyone really friendly. Girls stare at you all the time. They get unusually close to you. Its easy to flirt with anyone now. You become really popular with the opposite sex.

Prosperity tag has helped in certain situations and has increased my monthly cash flow by 15%. This tag is more subtle unlike the matchmaker which is pretty obvious. For the first week there wasn’t a lot of change but looking back after a few months my income is higher now

9 Likes

do you wear them with different chains?

I keep them all in my pocket. The field is only on the tag so the chain doesn’t matter

2 Likes

nice. thank you very much

How long have you had the tags?

I’ve had it for more than 6 months

2 Likes

Genie I agree. I wear both of mine at the same time as well. Effects of Matchmaker is immediate and noticeable., even in this “lockdown” season
The prosperity and abundance one is subtle indeed.

I dont get it in teespring for abudance it says read for full description and it says nothing in enlightened states lol they forgot to write it in enlightened states?

1 Like

A full description hasn’t yet been written on the Enlightened States website but @Peaceful_Windwhisper posted a description from the Sapien team in the energy items thread.

4 Likes

Τhanks man!i wonder why they didn’t write thos onnthe description

They got a lot of work they have to do sometimes they forget things.

1 Like

There probably would not be a lot of buyers. People want a quick fix to get rich

1 Like