Maximum Human 2.0 - Psychic University

Yeah but you gotta be 100% absolutely sure that you trust the creator and that all the commands were well put on etc.

I like them but i dont know it feels like someone infusing me with their intentions even if its something id like too. It doesnt feel its me.

I used to love them, but the stronger grip ive grown through Morphic fields has made me realize i want to be in control, at the end MF are created with zero point energy. Purest thing you can get.

3 Likes

Luckily I make my own subliminals lol. It’s pretty easy to make on your phone.

1 Like

I would doubt that creator if i was you tho.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:sneezing_face::sneezing_face::joy:

1 Like

But also keep in mind, especially in the case with Sapien’s and PU’s fields, just because it has “subliminal” in the name does not mean that it includes silently spoken verbal suggestions.

“Subliminal” simply means that the input is under the treshold of you consciously noticing it.

The concepts are being downloaded from your Higher Self or from the field into your Subconsicous Mind without your conscious critical mind noticing it.

An example for this would be PU’s “Higher Self Subliminal Messages for a Better You” field from his patreon.

2 Likes

What is the difference between this and the ultimate integration field? I dont get it

Yep. Thank you.

1 Like

I bought this yesterday and its crazy…everytime I play it puts a smile on my face automatically as if all my wishes are already fulfilled and I am joyful about it

7 Likes

do we need to set an intention while listining @Psychic_University

2 Likes

It works and enhances the effects, but the field also works passively.

7 Likes

Do you mean that after listening to it, it also acts on the fields listened to in the previous hours?

1 Like

Just taken this morning. I put it at the beginning of every playlist and play it once. It seems to me that it completes very well with the Integration Tool, which I instead put at the end of each playlist.
Let’s see if we can speed up the processes to achieve the various objectives.

@Psychic_University
If I change the metadata like the track name and add the author does the field still work?

6 Likes

yes

1 Like

I usually do that…

• Fix Capitalization, etc.
  • Add Artist, Album, etc., to metadata
  • Add Album art based on the NFT image (when available)…
7 Likes

To remove numbers and letters that are not part of the original title and to have the artist’s name.
:v:

2 Likes

I tried using like this:
While writing my intentions on a note app I made the field go loop. As I said in other posts are not sensitive to energy, but this… Holy shit! I felt it all around my head very powerfully. Powerful is the first term I used to describe this feeling and I am convinced that it is the right one.

Very curious how this field will start to work.

7 Likes

I usually add the year/month to mark the brewing date.

1 Like

Anyone that has some experience with the Maximum Human 2.0?

2 Likes

The reported reviews and benefits of the Maximum Human 2.0 field include:

1. Height Increase: A user has reported successful results when using the field to increase their height. The user mentions experiencing noticeable growth after a few sessions after setting intentions.
  2. Life Alignment: Users have shared that the field helped them realign various aspects of their lives, such as work, spiritual practice, living situations, and more.
  3. Manifestation: Many users found that the field enhanced their ability to manifest their intentions, including new opportunities, friendships, and solutions to problems.
  4. Physical Changes: Some users noted that the field increased their suggestibility, making it more effective for achieving desired physical changes.
  5. Enhanced Meditation: Users have experimented with using the field during meditation, which has sparked their interest in chanting mantras and feeling their vibrations. They reported that this practice helped them stay more grounded and focused.
  6. Consistency and Breaking Plateaus: The field has been found useful for maintaining consistency in various practices and breaking through self-limiting beliefs and plateaus.
  7. Combination with Other Fields: Some users have combined the Maximum Human 2.0 field with other fields, such as “Go with the Flow,” to enhance their experiences and reduce friction.
  8. Intention Booster: Users have noted that the field acts as a strong intention booster, enhancing the effects of their intentions, both for physical and non-physical manifestations.
  9. Energy Sensitivity: Combining the field with other fields like “The Expanse” has been reported to enhance energy sensitivity.
  10. Specific Focus: The field can be focused on a particular concept, and users have mentioned that it can work on that concept with full focus. It allows for infinite fractal-like focus within focus.

Please note that these reported benefits are based on individual experiences and may vary from person to person. Always exercise caution and discernment when using such fields or tools for self-improvement.

17 Likes

Actually, this is the thread for the first version of Maximum Human released Aug 2022…

The title and purchase link were changed, but not the details (which was released sometime July this year):

Just FYI. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes