Maximum Human 2.0 - Psychic University

bought it today and noticed some tingles and vibrations along with minor head pains.

This field will work on making progress on all of the ”earthly aspects” of your human experience. All in a very synergistic and smart way, using your inner desires as directions to cause changes.

It will help on all aspects you could think of, but you can give focus to things like Money, Relationships, Luck, Looks, Body Basal Energies, etc, and it will work on prioritizing the desired aspect. You can be specific within these topics as well. The field will adjust to it to maintain coherence between the topics.

This is a very useful tool in your psychic or spiritual journey, and you should definitely combine this with other tools that target and cover your desired goals. It will tremendously boost the effects you get from everything you use.

And of course, a great time saver and a very powerful manifestation tool.

-5:01 min long audio-

22 Likes

Please move this where it belongs “classified”

9 Likes

Did dream make this?

1 Like

No

9 Likes

This looks nice

I bought this a few days ago, excited to see what it can do

8 Likes

keep us updated

understand that I’m not the creator, not an admin here; and don’t endorse this product.

So if you buy it and you don’t get the results you want from it don’t come crying to me. Also I refuse to answer any questions about it as I don’t own it.

All that being said it seems quite powerful. @anon32464289’s post about the psychic field had me curious about this as well. It seems its very effective and something I should invest in later.

10 Likes

I don’t think this is the right category for this. It makes it look like a new release from Dream/Sapien Medicine which it’s not, it’s from another creator. Looks interesting though.

1 Like

I too thought it was a field by the Captain.
Is there an indicator on product pages that we can look for?

1 Like

The “Vendor Info” section will indicate that this field is not created by Captain.

14 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

oh yeah wait mb lol

1 Like

This field has been calling me strong for the last days.

I injured myself yesterday (sciatica), and upon tuning deep into what the body had to tell me, a lot of internal conflict came to the surface.

Caladrius brought me great physical relief (one of my favorite field), but something was missing, as the issue stems from deep troubles I have had for the last 1-2 years with the one I used to consider as the One and only.

Upon investigating what would help with this situation, both Remove Unconscious Clutter (curiously Dream posted the Energetic Alchemy version yesterday :grin:) and this peculiar field came to my consciousness.

I’ve bought it, and started listening to Maximum Human yesterday night and I got very positively surprised at the energy & inspiration it invoked in me.

I had then a very bad night due to the pain, and the first field that came to mind upon waking up was this one. I’ve been spamming it since, along with a couple of rounds of Caladrius and a solution I never really considered came to the surface, with the right inspiration coming with it.

I wrote a letter that streamed through beautifully and I am sending it now.

Will keep using and keep posted

17 Likes

How is your experience with it so far? Please share if you wish

1 Like

It definitely calls me over the last few days. I would be very happy to hear about other experiences from those who purchased and dare to share

1 Like

They have free audio listed. Has anyone tried this yet?

10 Likes

I haven’t spent much time with this one, but purchased the cheap ones (Love & Joy) and they feel real good :+1:

8 Likes

Sorry for the delay guys, I’ve been traveling for the last days and I’m finally in a good place to leave a review.

I have dropped 10 days ago Astro Buff to focus on this one, and used it consistently 2-3 times a day minimum, both passively and actively.

Very impressive field as well, my experience so far is that it fits with its description.

Since using it I’ve gone through quite some re-alignment at work, with my field use and spiritual practice, with where and how I want to live, etc.

And even manifested a few cool things, like a probable path opening up, a new friend (actually the therapist I met from the little sciatica I described above :grin:) and solutions to issues I had here and there.

When focusing on specific topics, solutions have often been popping up almost instantly: a strong intuition or ideas, a friend calling out of nowhere, funny synchronicities, etc.

I’m keeping it in my stack and will try to use this for more physical stuff, and see how it manifests.

26 Likes

7 Likes