Meme Thread

5 Likes

4 Likes

14 Likes

I was just reading about Greta and came here to post memes…my mind and this forum:

Third one is @anon51404939 playing SGS.

-im kind of a big dill on Instagram: "i posted on my personal account @gerardbaldwin_ and this is me passively asking you to go like it"
-My Inner Cactus | COMICS on Instagram: "🌵 What magic potion would you like to drink? ⁠ .⁠ ⁠ This is my latest entry for #comictober day 8 #potion ⁠ .⁠ .⁠ .⁠ Follow my profile for more comics!⁠ and Please Like Comment and Share to support me 😄 ⁠"

3 Likes

Beware :eyes:

8 Likes

12 Likes

When others take pictures:

When I take pictures:

5 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Man wrote a whole post with just a gif.

4 Likes

2 Likes

A complete Rainbow… photo was taken at around 30k ft above the Earth. On the ground, we usually only see the arc half of the circle!

***Credit Photo: Lloyd J Ferraro

“A rare sight was captured from the cockpit of a commercial airplane as pilot Lloyd J Ferraro took a stunning photograph of a complete rainbow from an altitude of 30,000 feet. The breathtaking image shows the colors of the rainbow in their full spectrum, arching gracefully across the sky.

Rainbows have long been a source of fascination for people around the world, with their vivid colors and seemingly magical appearance. While rainbows can be seen from the ground after a storm, it is much rarer to witness a complete rainbow from the vantage point of an airplane.

According to Ferraro, he was flying over the Pacific Ocean when he spotted the rainbow and decided to capture the moment on camera. The resulting photograph has since gone viral, captivating people around the world with its beauty and rarity.”

16 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

you bought her the one for the muscles? xD

6 Likes
3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@IAmJonathan girl after using his NFTs

5 Likes

oh boy

3 Likes