Meme Thread

2 Likes

@Rosechalice lol

15 Likes

Hahahaah

This thread needs laugh reaction so i dont have to comment on the ones that crack me up

3 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

lol i remember when i read this a couple of years ago, I tried it out, I would hit my toes and try it again while swearing to see if their was any difference.

was always an inspector, what can i say :joy:

3 Likes

Hahaha 1 hour of this?? Why? Omg people…

2 Likes

Hahahahahaahah im deaddd

This was a tiktok challenge

3 Likes

19 Likes

2 Likes

Not the best place to ask this, but do you read the koran in english or arabic?

2 Likes

I know it in arabic, but to understand its meaning i read in english.

Why is their somthing u want to know?

2 Likes

I feel a pull towards the Islam for months now. Not gonna convert but I am curious about exploring the Koran.

I´d prefer to read it in it´s “original” state tho, so I won´t get around to learn arabic for it.

2 Likes

The above is the translation i read
and this is what i used for listening in english

Their the english version the quran, but even if u learnt arabic u wouldnt be able to read the quran, the quran is in arabic that we dont have today. Its way more complex, it talks in past and future tense at the within the same lines, so not everyone can really learn the arabic of the Quran.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing :+1:

3 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

images (2)

5 Likes

:sparkles: If you want it to hit your soul, I suggest listening to it. Now is a great time as it’s Ramadan and it’s spoken out (sounds like singing to me but I’m always assured it’s not being sung) every day until Eid of Ramadan.

I don’t understand a word of it but I assure you that my soul knows every word. It’s absolutely mesmerizing! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes