Damn these memes made me crack up lmfao

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Pyramids are not tombs though…

🫨🫨🫨

Of course they are

I have studied this topic for many years.
Egyptian pyramids are not tombs.
Mainstream Egyptology is a complete joke and has nothing to do with science and history. It is more of a sect.
Just go on YouTube and watch alternative Egyptology and you will see for yourself.

1 Like

Lol nah.

Wont watch it haha

But ok

1 Like

grafik

54 years! :expressionless:

3 Likes

Don’t judge me but sometimes i get so lost with my playlist that i would actually find it very handy lol :rofl::rofl:

I mean stack creator part of course.

If it has to do something with telegram group and those thefts sorry i don’t know much about it. I just know something hapoend.

Not sure what exacltly so i don’t get some memes.

Just found it hilarious . I usually have stack problems lol.

2 Likes

I imagine this should be “results” - Cream Soda & Алёна Свиридова - Розовый фламинго (премьера клипа) - YouTube :slightly_smiling_face: It’s in Russian, but basically “the guy” is sort of grand duke from late Russian Empire given how he is being referred to and everything is just for his amusement.

2 Likes

What a clip lol. Someone got creative :rofl:

I was just reffering to my lack of abilities to create playlist that i would stick to get full effects . Just laughing at myself as i usually do :wink:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

I am not judging you.
Stack building is actually quite the science.
One has to know and understand what all the fields are doing, what you want to really (!) achieve, what you actually need (!), how the path and process of getting there looks like and many other things.
Creating the “perfect stack” is no lightweight task and requires a lot of experience, knowledge and wisdom.
That’s why you see so many questions on the forum where people are asking for feedback for stacks.

Yes, the Telegram group is referring to the group of thieves and scammers. They are in for some really bad awakening.

4 Likes

They finnaly got what they wanted anyways…

Oh stacking is not a joke :exploding_head::thinking:

1 Like

3 Likes